Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 250318 times)

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2018, 09:02:33 PM »

Wait, “go ice skating,” wow.

NY State JB. It gets fucking cold up here. ;=)

My first set of skates were hockey skates passed down from my brother. My wife loves to skate. She took figure scating lessons at an early age and fell in love with it.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2018, 09:33:46 PM »

Well, he has me there. I live where there is no naturally occurring ice for hundreds of miles. I do get to wear shorts and sandals outside during Christmas, which is some consolation.

I do find the whole "obsessed" hypocrisy hilarious since I realized last week from one of his eruptions that the dichotomous part of his tagline is supposed to be a dig at me - I have no idea why it is supposed to be, though. I guess I used the word once, or something. The whole taunting a poster by sliding a name in an unrelated post  is what cap does constantly, usually with "skippy" or me, but now it is a sign of obsession. Go figure.

I see with your low self esteem even getting the last word wasn't good enough. You had to have two last words. LMAO  :=)

Even when someone else talks to me your obsession with me makes you have to get your whiny ass in there somehow.

Piss off already dipshit.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 24, 2018, 10:26:23 PM »

I keep meaning to ask jbottle how the hell Hunter Renfrow is still at Clemson. I'm cettain he was there with Steve Fuller.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 25, 2018, 09:38:02 AM »

I see with your low self esteem....
That is the best you  can do? "I'm rubber, you're glue"? No wonder you have such serious self esteem issues. You must have had an awful time growing up, without the wit or intelligence to fashion your own come back. It is like Trump responding to Clinton's accusation, in the third debate,  that he was Putin's puppet with "you're the puppet". Faced with confronting the truth, like him, all you .can do is witlessly parrot back the same.cbarge.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 25, 2018, 11:32:37 AM »

Well, he has me there. I live where there is no naturally occurring ice for hundreds of miles. I do get to wear shorts and sandals outside during Christmas, which is some consolation.

I do find the whole "obsessed" hypocrisy hilarious since I realized last week from one of his eruptions that the dichotomous part of his tagline is supposed to be a dig at me - I have no idea why it is supposed to be, though. I guess I used the word once, or something. The whole taunting a poster by sliding a name in an unrelated post  is what cap does constantly, usually with "skippy" or me, but now it is a sign of obsession. Go figure.

Yes that tagline thing has to be what you say it is. More fucking bullshit out of your mouth.

Bankshot had a tagline regarding me and Hammy for years. I'm sure that was because he was obsessed with us. No asswipe, it was because he was pissed at us. I came clean with Rich admitted he was right apologized and we moved on. Since then we've built some mutual respect, disagreed at times but kept it civil.

No dipshit, my tagline is the end result of all of the words Mr Superior, aka You, like to use that a regular guy never uses and most likely doesn't even know the meaning of. If we had the old forum still in place I could go back and find a shitload more of the same crap. You're a pompous ass at times and it's annoying. Thus that tagline.

But this last bit is simply about you're obsessive shit about me and the SEC. I say something negative about any Big 10 team and in rides Don Stevote aiming at SEC windmills. LOL

So you can continue to pissoff as far as I'm concerned until you straighten your ass up. Any grief you get from me will only be a reaction to your own pompous Cap obsessed bullshit.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:24:04 PM by CaptainCargo »

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 25, 2018, 11:53:41 AM »

ClemSIN ... may only play one ranked team all year, and That's Duke.

When does Kentucky play Duke?  ;)
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 25, 2018, 02:44:46 PM »

Well until then Duke and Kentucky are still in it Scotty. Syracuse too. Probably not for long though. :=)

The Eliminator: Who is already out of the playoff race?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24782181/already-playoff-race

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 25, 2018, 03:52:39 PM »

Yes that tagline thing has to be what you say it is. More fucking bullshit out of your mouth.

Bankshot had a tagline regarding me and Hammy for years. I'm sure that was because he was obsessed with us. No asswipe, it was because he was pissed at us. I came clean with Rich admitted he was right apologized and we moved on. Since then we've built some mutual respect, disagreed at times but kept it civil.

No dipshit, my tagline is the end result of all of the words Mr Superior, aka You, like to use that a regular guy never uses and most likely doesn't even know the meaning of. If we had the old forum still in place I could go back and find a shitload more of the same crap. You're a pompous ass at times and it's annoying. Thus that tagline.

But this last bit is simply about you're obsessive shit about me and the SEC. I say something negative about any Big 10 team and in rides Don Stevote aiming at SEC windmills. LOL

So you can continue to pissoff as far as I'm concerned until you straighten your ass up. Any grief you get from me will only be a reaction to your own pompous Cap obsessed bullshit.
I was wondering what triggered your poor self esteem to cause you to lash out so. My intellectual heft? My educational attainments? My ability to make coherent arguments? Turns put, it is because I use big words. I am sorry. I will try to limit myself to two syllables, three max, unless necessary there is no other good choice.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 25, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »

Actually I enjoy slapping you around intellectually. It eats you up that is easy to see. I gotta tell you I laugh my ass off every time. I should have absolutely no ass at all you've amused me a couple of hundred times by now.(I crack myself up) Your obsessiveness has cause you to unconsciously brainfart shit yourself with your, "I'm not obsessed you are!" post.

And then you are dumb enough to accuse me of parroting back. Man you are full of stupid shit this time. You're slipping Mr Perfect.

Every time your mind refuses to accept delivery of the fact you've(once again)gotten your ass kicked. No way, not Mr Perfect. I'm a Supergenius. I don't know if I should call you Mr. Perfect or Wile E. Stevote. 

But really you more remind me of that robot Nomad on the old Star Trek. "You made a mistake Stevemad, you haven't corrected your mistake by admitting it. That's two mistakes" LOL

Go sterilize yourself twit.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 25, 2018, 07:24:20 PM »

Actually I enjoy slapping you around intellectually. It eats you up that is easy to see. I gotta tell you I laugh my ass off every time. I should have absolutely no ass at all you've amused me a couple of hundred times by now.(I crack myself up) Your obsessiveness has cause you to unconsciously brainfart shit yourself with your, "I'm not obsessed you are!" post.

And then you are dumb enough to accuse me of parroting back. Man you are full of stupid shit this time. You're slipping Mr Perfect.

Every time your mind refuses to accept delivery of the fact you've(once again)gotten your ass kicked. No way, not Mr Perfect. I'm a Supergenius. I don't know if I should call you Mr. Perfect or Wile E. Stevote. 

But really you more remind me of that robot Nomad on the old Star Trek. "You made a mistake Stevemad, you haven't corrected your mistake by admitting it. That's two mistakes" LOL

Go sterilize yourself twit.
Your sputtering anger is one the sad symptoms of your low self esteem, along with your being intimidated into irrationality by big words. Seek help.

Also, the only thing you slap around, intellectually or otherwise, is about 4 otherwise idle inches of yourself.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 25, 2018, 07:30:51 PM »

Laughter not anger dipshit.

I never said I didn't understand your pompous look at me I'm smart vocabulary. It just makes you look like a self-important annoying wipe.

Quit while you're way behind twit.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:34:58 PM by CaptainCargo »

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 25, 2018, 07:31:56 PM »

Laughter not anger dipshit. 

Quit while you're way behind twit.
So now you are projecting. Interesting

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 25, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »

The only thing I project is that you'll keep yammering.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 26, 2018, 01:15:07 AM »

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 26, 2018, 10:00:46 AM »

Jeez, you aren't gonna start cryin are you?

No wait, I suppose you would have to stop crying first to start again.

I can do this all season asshole. Before I'd always give you the last word but not this time.

ESAD.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 329