Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2444 2445 [2446] 2447 2448 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1656383 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36675 on: June 04, 2020, 10:33:05 PM »

The democrats/progressives now officially endorse
“ Defund The Police!”
This will not end well for them.

We’re winning the war on drugs!

http://youtu.be/wVkk6fH2u0Y

Google/YouTube  "meth mouth"

A hooker in America was shown on my tv.
She was addicted to cocaine.
She had scratched part of her upper arm down to the bone.

https://landmarkrecovery.com/heroin-addiction-poems/
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36676 on: June 04, 2020, 10:36:04 PM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".
Yes but once again, YOU ARE A RACIST.

If I were rich and lived in America I'd start a ALMBA, and the first person I'd hire as a commentator would be the guy sacked from his NBA job, and radio job for daring to give an honest "ALM" answer to a question from another person.
Why? We already have the Klan for people like you.

I have to go with 'ALM', in memory of all the White people in America murdered by Black people...including the white Aussie guy murdered in his own home in Houston by people described as having 'dark skin'. His widow and 2 children are grieving, and are now alone in the world with no husband and father.
Murdered White people, who seem to have all just been forgotten.

A more inclusive banner for Black people in America to have chosen would've been "All Lives Matter".
Yes, but you a racist.

More whites are killed by white people than by blacks. You have no right to be concerned about black on white crime.

The racists always conflate criminals with police as if there’s no difference.

Crooks gonna crook but cops are paid by OUR tax dollars they are supposed to Protect and to Serve US!

But instead they see their mission as contain and control.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36677 on: June 04, 2020, 10:37:27 PM »

http://twitter.com/obsoletedogma/status/1268729611300593665?s=21

Holy shit.

We have to police ourselves and the cops. The police will never be able to police us or ourselves.

Staving our the occupying force makes more and more sense as an initial strategic position.

A lot more pain for them and perhaps they’ll cut lose their Lynchs and get ready to negotiate.

It going to take steady focus, a lot of hard years, and the burying of republicans electorally by the truck load.

Fortunately republican lives are better when they aren’t any way in charge.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36678 on: June 04, 2020, 10:40:07 PM »

Tom Cotton wants to send in troops.   Erm,  isn’t this exactly what gun extremists like Cotton say the 2nd Amendment is supposed to prevent?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/insurrection-act-invoked/story%3fid=71020988

AG Barr has his Federal forces in unmarked battle uniforms on call in DC and presumably ready to deploy whereever he or Dictator Donnie wants.

We got a fucking secret police cracking down on citizen's legally exercising their constitutional rights.

Himmler, Beria, Pinochet, Barr

We're getting to fucking close.

This cancer has to be removed

Not long to go.
Everything will be better when Biden is in charge.
Any problems in America will just disappear ...and nirvana will arrive.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36679 on: June 04, 2020, 10:42:14 PM »

Tom Cotton wants to send in troops.   Erm,  isn’t this exactly what gun extremists like Cotton say the 2nd Amendment is supposed to prevent?

FROM 2016

Tom Cotton is a venal sonuvabitch

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45609/tom-cotton-block-dying-appointee/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36680 on: June 04, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/insurrection-act-invoked/story%3fid=71020988

AG Barr has his Federal forces in unmarked battle uniforms on call in DC and presumably ready to deploy whereever he or Dictator Donnie wants.

We got a fucking secret police cracking down on citizen's legally exercising their constitutional rights.

Not long to go.

Shockingly enough, nobody here believes that.

Many things will be better, but not everything. And some of those things will be made better more slowly than any of us would like.

But nothing will be worse in America, even if problems don't just disappear.

I don't suppose you will just disappear, will you?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36681 on: June 04, 2020, 10:45:21 PM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".
Yes but once again, YOU ARE A RACIST.

If I were rich and lived in America I'd start a ALMBA, and the first person I'd hire as a commentator would be the guy sacked from his NBA job, and radio job for daring to give an honest "ALM" answer to a question from another person.
Why? We already have the Klan for people like you.

I have to go with 'ALM', in memory of all the White people in America murdered by Black people...including the white Aussie guy murdered in his own home in Houston by people described as having 'dark skin'. His widow and 2 children are grieving, and are now alone in the world with no husband and father.
Murdered White people, who seem to have all just been forgotten.

A more inclusive banner for Black people in America to have chosen would've been "All Lives Matter".
Yes, but you a racist.

More whites are killed by white people than by blacks. You have no right to be concerned about black on white crime.

Really?
So the dead White people [and their families] killed by Blacks don't matter?

No right to concern?
Not according to the left side of the graph on my tv the other night, [I'll double check today, wouldn't want to be posting incorrect information].
Not by the "logic" you have been excreting on this forum this week, you racist.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36682 on: June 04, 2020, 10:46:33 PM »

Achtung, bitches!

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36683 on: June 04, 2020, 10:48:42 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/04/defund-the-police-us-george-floyd-budgets

I didn't get to read that link yet.

But the simplest way to defund the police is to decriminalize drugs.
Once you end drug prohibition, suddenly there's much less crime and you need much fewer police and smaller budgets.  Magical.

The union leaders have to change.

The most dangerous man in NYC is Patrick Lynch.

Even though many US police departments’ duties are responding to non-violent, non-emergency calls, departments have expanded their military-style arsenal in recent years. US police kill more people in days than many other countries do in years.

#####

Other countries are not America.
Who are these people US police are killing in days?   armed thugs who are shooting at them?
If the bad people have big guns, then then cops must have the same or bigger.

https://twitter.com/obsoletedogma/status/1268729611300593665?s=21

Link didn't work.
Something about 'not supported'.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36684 on: June 04, 2020, 10:50:04 PM »

By NRA logic, the protesters who shoot back would be heroes.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36685 on: June 04, 2020, 10:52:00 PM »

Not long to go.

Many things will be better, but not everything. And some of those things will be made better more slowly than any of us would like.

I could be made disappear from here, but I can't see that I've broken any rules.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36686 on: June 04, 2020, 10:53:26 PM »

Trump will do what he can to avoid what he deserves. Just like we all know, he knows he deserves this

Right now we have enough social fabric left to not give him his deserts when he takes his imminent fall, but he keeps tearing the fabric away with every move he takes from the gutless sadist’s playbook.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36688 on: June 04, 2020, 10:55:24 PM »

I could be made disappear from here, but I can't see that I've broken any rules.

Syphilis does that to a used up trick like you. Blindness won’t be the last symptom.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36689 on: June 04, 2020, 10:55:40 PM »

Not long to go.

Without Republicans and moderates gumming up shit we have an amazing opportunity to BUILD a new great society.

George Floyd is changing the world.

I’ve never felt this hopeful for the future.

Not since this night in 1968 when I knew for certain Bobby Kennedy was going to be President...

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2444 2445 [2446] 2447 2448 ... 4288