Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2579 2580 [2581] 2582 2583 ... 2742

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 506258 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38700 on: January 03, 2024, 11:13:42 AM »

Except of course nothing in that quote supports your assumption that she got her position because of race and not merit, which is where your, and luee's, racism lies. Or for that matter the spurious, investigated and disproven charges of plagiarism.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38701 on: January 03, 2024, 11:55:17 AM »

Except of course nothing in that quote supports your assumption that she got her position because of race and not merit, which is where your, and luee's, racism lies. Or for that matter the spurious, investigated and disproven charges of plagiarism.
Except the charges of plagiarism were growing by the day and proven.
Her testimony to the Congressional Committee was embarrassing not only to Harvard but the entire Ivy League. Opinions are based on a multitude of facts. That you choose to ignore the inconvenient ones makes you the bigot, not other posters who use the entire scope of a situation.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38702 on: January 03, 2024, 12:42:28 PM »

Except the charges of plagiarism were growing by the day and proven.
Her testimony to the Congressional Committee was embarrassing not only to Harvard but the entire Ivy League. Opinions are based on a multitude of facts. That you choose to ignore the inconvenient ones makes you the bigot, not other posters who use the entire scope of a situation.
LOL. You are a PROVEN LIAR who has never admitted an inconvenient fact in his posting life.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38703 on: January 03, 2024, 01:11:58 PM »

For crissakes she was made president of Harvard, not a poster on a message board. No she was not made to resign because of race. She was unfit. Yes she was chosen mainly because of race and sex. Wow a black woman look at us we are so progressive. Harvard is now a joke.

ANTISEMITISM EXPOSED
Critics cheer resignation of 'antisemitic plagiarist' Harvard President Claudine Gay: 'Bye Felicia'
Gay announced she was stepping down as Harvard's president on Tuesday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-cheer-resignation-antisemitic-plagiarist-harvard-president-claudine-gay
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38704 on: January 03, 2024, 01:21:15 PM »

This sort of plagiarism is extremely hard to determine, where passages may reword an excerpt from another paper, or where citations are sloppy.  What I do know from refereeing a couple incidents back in the day is that Gay has received a level of hostile scrutiny and dissection that no white male university prez has ever received from Ward's ilk.  The bias is thick enough to make a spoon stand up in it.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38705 on: January 03, 2024, 01:41:51 PM »

For crissakes she was made president of Harvard, not a poster on a message board. No she was not made to resign because of race. She was unfit. Yes she was chosen mainly because of race and sex. Wow a black woman look at us we are so progressive. Harvard is now a joke.
She had a long academic career, including leading Harvard's largest academic unit, and was chosen from among 600 potential candidates. Your, and RedDick's claim that she was chosen because of her race and gender is based SOLELY ON HER RACE AND GENDER, not on the basis of any other facts about her as an academic or an administrator (Even if you accept the politically motivated hit job on her scholarship, those are claims that were not known to Harvard at the time). Had she been a white male you would never have questioned her qualifications. That is why it is a racist assumption, and that is why you made that assumption. Because you are a racist.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38706 on: January 03, 2024, 02:18:25 PM »

Gay complained she got the axe from Harvard because of racism.
In fact just the opposite is true.  The serial plagiarizer got the job BECAUSE of racism with the blessing of Barack Obama.

That is fact. 

It is not racist to point out the obvious.

And your response is laughable  since your definition of racism is any opinion that disagrees with yours.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38707 on: January 03, 2024, 02:30:57 PM »

In fact just the opposite is true.  The serial plagiarizer got the job BECAUSE of racism with the blessing of Barack Obama.

That is fact. 

Asserting something is a fact or obvious with only the person's race and gender as support is racist.  You have pointed to nothing else about her qualifications at the time of her appointment because you cannot.

Actually I will amend one thing. Luee is a racist. You are just doing your normal routine of cutting and pasting arguments from other sites you cannot support factually because they are not yours and you lack the intellectual capacity to think beyond what you have read. The arguments you are plagiarizing are racist.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38708 on: January 03, 2024, 02:50:03 PM »

That is fact. 

Asserting something is a fact or obvious with only the person's race and gender as support is racist.  You have pointed to nothing else about her qualifications at the time of her appointment because you cannot.

Actually I will amend one thing. Luee is a racist. You are just doing your normal routine of cutting and pasting arguments from other sites you cannot support factually because they are not yours and you lack the intellectual capacity to think beyond what you have read. The arguments you are plagiarizing are racist.

Red has been goose stepping for as long as he has hated himself witch predates his first post on these forums.

Luee has come around to all encompassing self loathing more recently but at present he goose steps right behind Red close enough to give priestly attention to Reds amply diapered bottom
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38709 on: January 03, 2024, 03:30:43 PM »

That is fact. 

Do not have to. Harvard lives off DEI which by definition is identity politics (Racism)and treats whites, Jews, and Asians as Oppressors while people of color,women, and LGBTQ people are the Oppressed. ( the E is for Equity not Equality).

You are just doing your normal routine of cutting and pasting arguments from other sites you cannot support factually because they are not yours and you lack the intellectual capacity to think beyond what you have read. The arguments you are plagiarizing are racist.

I cite arguments across the political spectrum to reinforce my arguments.
You then distort them to your bigotry with no supporting data.
You are a bully with no credibility.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38710 on: January 03, 2024, 03:47:04 PM »

I cite arguments across the political spectrum to reinforce my arguments.
You then distort them to your bigotry with no supporting data.
You are a bully with no credibility.

Funniest piece of asshole projection I have read from Red in weeks
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38712 on: January 03, 2024, 03:56:28 PM »

That is fact. 

Do not have to. [/quote)Res ipsa loquitor. You continuento rely solely on your unsupported assumptions.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38713 on: January 03, 2024, 04:59:17 PM »

Res Ipsa Loquitor
LOL
Funny how you left out the body of my SPEAKS
Harvard lives off DEI which by definition is identity politics (Racism)and treats whites, Jews, and Asians as Oppressors while people of color,women, and LGBTQ people are the Oppressed. ( the E is for Equity not Equality).

The school uses  DEI for everything and is, therefore, by default , is racist no matter how well meaning it thinks that is. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 05:01:39 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38714 on: January 03, 2024, 05:40:55 PM »

Res Ipsa Loquitor
LOL
Funny how you left out the body of my SPEAKS
Harvard lives off DEI which by definition is identity politics (Racism)and treats whites, Jews, and Asians as Oppressors while people of color,women, and LGBTQ people are the Oppressed. ( the E is for Equity not Equality).

The school uses  DEI for everything and is, therefore, by default , is racist no matter how well meaning it thinks that is.
I have added DEI to the every growing list of words and phrases that you have no clue about what they mean.

Never mind. As you noted earlier,, you do not need evidence. Not as long as you have your prejudices.

Pages: 1 ... 2579 2580 [2581] 2582 2583 ... 2742