Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2374 2375 [2376] 2377 2378 ... 2733

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503642 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #35625 on: July 27, 2023, 05:48:30 PM »

She was only six or seven thousand times the person you are, Bambi.

Fortunately for you, you might have a little time left to do some catching up.

Englands not the mythical land of Madame George and roses

How do you suggest "I catch up"?
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35626 on: July 27, 2023, 06:01:29 PM »

Bambu does not seem at all suicidal. Nowhere near the voice I assume. Practicing I fear will not help.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35627 on: July 27, 2023, 06:17:02 PM »

Your donation helps to fund strategic litigation, advocacy, and organizing needed to take on ICE and Border Patrol abuses and violations, help to pave a path to citizenship for thousands, and much more.

Our freedoms are at stake and we need you with us to keep fighting

https://www.aclu.org/news/immigrants-rights/when-will-biden-stop-giving-immigration-powers-to-racist-corrupt-sheriffs
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 06:21:40 PM by luee »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35628 on: July 27, 2023, 06:31:25 PM »

The cheap lawyers now hate Biden and want your money. Poor sleepy Joe getting it from every body.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35629 on: July 27, 2023, 06:33:06 PM »

She was only six or seven thousand times the person you are, Bambi.

Fortunately for you, you might have a little time left to do some catching up.

Englands not the mythical land of Madame George and roses

How do you suggest "I catch up"?

Sponsor an immigrant or four. Help right wingers deprogram themselves and rejoin civil society. Write letters to your number one host imploring him to retire fully. Though it would not be a local issue for you, you could contribute to the ACLU here in the US.

Get those done and I will give you some more quality positive things you can do to turn your life around.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35630 on: July 27, 2023, 06:40:19 PM »

Oh no being called a Putin! Did I order an invasion of a peaceful neighboring country, did I bomb hospitals and schools, do I want to be dictator for life of eastern Europe? No I just made my opinion of mass immigration to the US be known. So how am I Putin? Feeble minds running out of "bad" names?

It starts with othering groups and individuals in weak social positions, a favorite diversion of yours. Then come the shows of force, then the rewriting of the social order so the meanest sow is put on top. Should you get some power the other stuff you mention will follow as you try to cling to it. The specifics will be different as you are not East German KGB but a central Florida slumlord if I hear you right. You are just an early stage pre-molt fascist. It probably is not too late for you to turn back and find your better angels.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35631 on: July 27, 2023, 07:11:44 PM »

All we need (thousands?) millions of new citizens. Violent primitive new citizens who refuse to speak english even. Just sell drugs and sex like in the old country. Why doesn't the ACLU defend US citizens of actual crimes.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35632 on: July 27, 2023, 07:31:21 PM »

Yes, cadet zombie, that is you once again repeating step one.

The deep envy you feel toward anyone who might actually pass a citizenship test in this country is not unfounded. It is probably true that they have qualities deep inside them that you will never possess. So at least you have a cause if not a reason.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35633 on: July 27, 2023, 07:40:53 PM »

Bambu does not seem at all suicidal. Nowhere near the voice I assume. Practicing I fear will not help.

?
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35634 on: July 27, 2023, 08:03:16 PM »

You will never be the singer she was nor do you have the inclination to kill yourself.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35635 on: July 27, 2023, 09:53:56 PM »

You will never be the singer she was nor do you have the inclination to kill yourself.

I'll never be the singer anyone was/is, can't sing a note since my voice broke  and I was no longer a boy soprano in the church choir.

I have no intention of living in excruciating pain in a hospice..so I'll be saying "hook me up to the death machine, or fill me full of painkillers".

Obviously Sinead no longer wanted to live, bullies and harassers will do that to you if you're not 100% able to fend them off.

There is a movie "Last Cab to Darwin" (N.T.- Northern Territory) about a man wanting to be hooked up to the death machine.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35636 on: July 27, 2023, 10:25:02 PM »

All we need (thousands?) millions of new citizens. Violent primitive new citizens who refuse to speak english even. Just sell drugs and sex like in the old country.
Exhibit A, embracing the Great Replacement theory. You ignorant racist.
Why doesn't the ACLU defend US citizens of actual crimes.
They defend the people racists like you oppress. In addition to their work with criminal defendants. Freedom and civil rights are not zero sum propositions.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35637 on: July 27, 2023, 11:19:24 PM »

Interesting facts

---The partisan gap on immigration views has grown significantly since Gallup first began polling the topic in 1993. Republicans, independents and Democrats all preferred decreasing immigration until 2012, when Democrats began to favor an increase.---

So everyone was a racist until the sisters took over the democratic party in 2012.

Movement is now against increasing immigration.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2023-07-13/americans-who-say-immigration-is-a-good-thing-falls-to-lowest-level-in-a-decade

Has nothing to do with race more to do with the declining quality of life.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35638 on: July 27, 2023, 11:22:50 PM »

Schools and police stations are not meant to shelter mass quantities of immigrants.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #35639 on: July 27, 2023, 11:49:21 PM »

Schools and police stations are not meant to shelter mass quantities of immigrants.

The refugees and immigrants can stay at the Camp Grounds, and they can be protected by Park Rangers, and police, and they can go to the unions to find employment.

https://www.kerncounty.com/government/parks/reservations/kern-river-campground-reservations

The refugees can stay at the campgrounds on the Kern River, and they can find jobs in Bakersfield. Etc, etc, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 2374 2375 [2376] 2377 2378 ... 2733