Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2319 2320 [2321] 2322 2323 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1664240 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #34800 on: May 20, 2020, 11:06:45 PM »

I'm glad you and Benny like her. She's shameful but at least follows the precedent established by his previous Press Secretaries.

I think she is sharp as a tack - very likely you agree.

Best since Perino, I believe - though there WAS one Obama had that I really liked.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34801 on: May 20, 2020, 11:14:22 PM »

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/new-questions-arise-about-georgia-covid-19-testing-numbers-real-infection-totals/5QRZAGH7WBDFNMQIKG54UQYB7I/

This is an example of how you mis-represent things, Ward.

You pretended that Florida was the only state that had fudged numbers when Georgia's misrepresentation was all over the news.

Here's where you (a) deny having made any such claim and then deny that you knew anything about Georgia or insist that you knew all about it, so why would you have claimed Florida was the only one.

Pure bullshit, just like your claim to only post facts.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34802 on: May 20, 2020, 11:15:20 PM »

I'm glad you and Benny like her. She's shameful but at least follows the precedent established by his previous Press Secretaries.

Of course you do.

After all, she lies to support the president who lies.

You adore that, as you lie, too, only wishing you were half as sharp in yours.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #34803 on: May 20, 2020, 11:20:13 PM »

Oh yeah. I agree.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34804 on: May 20, 2020, 11:25:30 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #34805 on: May 20, 2020, 11:39:34 PM »

Even when Nancy is wrong, his ego won't let him respond honestly, so he officially posted this response to her:

From a couple years ago, before he'd gained as much weight as he has since then.

Lord, I sound like red but what was she wrong about?

Because if he claims 6’3” 245 he is a lying sack of shit. He’s 300 plus.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #34806 on: May 20, 2020, 11:45:23 PM »

Best since Perino, I believe - though there WAS one Obama had that I really liked.

They’re shameless liars but das ist ok, ja?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #34807 on: May 20, 2020, 11:47:45 PM »

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/new-questions-arise-about-georgia-covid-19-testing-numbers-real-infection-totals/5QRZAGH7WBDFNMQIKG54UQYB7I/

You pretended that Florida was the only state that had fudged numbers when Georgia's misrepresentation was all over the news.

I can see why you did not include my posts.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34808 on: May 20, 2020, 11:48:23 PM »

Even when Nancy is wrong, his ego won't let him respond honestly, so he officially posted this response to her:

From a couple years ago, before he'd gained as much weight as he has since then.

Lord, I sound like red but what was she wrong about?

Because if he claims 6’3” 245 he is a lying sack of shit. He’s 300 plus.

He'd have to be 320+ to be in that category and there is no evidence to support that contention. Suspicion and opinion are not evidence, as you know.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34809 on: May 20, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »

I can see why you did not include them, Ward.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34810 on: May 20, 2020, 11:56:00 PM »

Now, there is additional concern about Linick’s replacement, Stephen Akard, who is already on the job — and is also keeping his existing State Department position, setting up a clear conflict of interest.

According to the law, the administration must notify Congress 30 days in advance before firing an inspector general. But multiple sources told me that Linick’s last day was Friday, the same day Congress learned about his ouster. Akard showed up at the office on Monday morning and immediately assumed the boss’s role. Yet Akard is keeping his job as the head of the State Department’s Office of Foreign Missions, a Senate-confirmed political appointee position he has held since September.

WaPo

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #34812 on: May 21, 2020, 12:45:33 AM »

LOL!

Driver125

• View Profile
« Reply #34813 on: May 21, 2020, 12:51:19 AM »

Good one, klid—very funny.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34814 on: May 21, 2020, 01:55:10 AM »

LOL!

No posts to support your claim because there are none.

And a "LOL!" to drive the point home.

TFF.
Pages: 1 ... 2319 2320 [2321] 2322 2323 ... 4288