Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3392 3393 [3394] 3395 3396 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1646572 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #50895 on: September 20, 2020, 07:57:02 PM »

It's handy that Yahoo often posts NY Times stories sans paywall.   Looks like the Party of Bullying and Voter Intimidation is revving up around polling stations...

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporters-disrupt-early-voting-151632226.html

(originally appeared in NYT)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50896 on: September 20, 2020, 07:59:10 PM »

Bill lied also.
?
YankGuy needs an education.

And yet you continually fail to provide one.

Leads me to conclude that you neither know what the fuck you are talking about nor have anything else to say.

As it turns out, Bambi told him which Bill he was talking about, if not really why he was doing so.
Bill lied also.
?

Seems to be a campaign of hate against Trump for allegedly lying.
You should look up the word "allegedly".

Good luck getting me to come on here and call the President of the United States a liar.

The man said "I intentionally downplayed" the pandemic and "I didn't downplay it, I up-played it."

Calling him a liar is not exactly a daring position to take.
It’s quite easy for the “ global moderator” who has the power to block any comment that disagrees with his.  You fit right in with the owners of Google, FaceBook, and Twitter.
You should post elsewhere
Why?

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50897 on: September 20, 2020, 08:01:12 PM »

One way for Democrats to make clear they will not tolerate Republicans trying to fill this seat in advance of the election would be for them to pledge that, if they take the White House and Senate in November, they will increase the size of the Supreme Court to 13 justices.
From LAT.

Yep.

But for now one must consider that if we have another Bush v Gore, which we had no business ever having in the first place, Trump SCOTUS appointee could be involved. Also, if there is no appointee, a SCOTUS 4-4 decision could be rendered.

Then, it's "say hello to my little friend Civil War"!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:05:06 PM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50898 on: September 20, 2020, 08:02:00 PM »

If the GOP were a little smarter these days,  they could argue that a fast Scotus appointment is needed so that a full nine could resolve a disputed election.   Still dumb,  but better than McConnell idiotic hairsplitting.
do you even read the news?

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #50899 on: September 20, 2020, 08:03:52 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Leads me to conclude that you neither know what the fuck you are talking about nor have anything else to say.

As it turns out, Bambi told him which Bill he was talking about, if not really why he was doing so.
Bill lied also.
?

Good luck getting me to come on here and call the President of the United States a liar.

The man said "I intentionally downplayed" the pandemic and "I didn't downplay it, I up-played it."

It’s quite easy for the “ global moderator” who has the power to block any comment that disagrees with his.  You fit right in with the owners of Google, FaceBook, and Twitter.
Why?

Yankguy has yet to learn one important thing about the Ohio Douchbag.

The problem with a real fucking asshole like Red is that you can't make him feel like one.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #50900 on: September 20, 2020, 08:11:39 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?
So you don't have to put up with the censorship of your "wisdom."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50901 on: September 20, 2020, 08:44:35 PM »

Bill lied also.
?
And you're just the scholar to provide me one!
No.  I give up.  You are determined to wallow in hypocrisy.
Says the original  "deficits suck but I love my tax cut" guy.

It’s interesting that Bill Barr’s lying is newsworthy all the way on the other side of the world.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50902 on: September 20, 2020, 09:48:01 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?
There has been no censorship of my wisdom.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50903 on: September 20, 2020, 09:51:49 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?

Hard to censor what does not exist.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #50904 on: September 20, 2020, 09:59:39 PM »

YEP

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #50905 on: September 20, 2020, 10:00:25 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?
Red's funniest when he doesn't try to be.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50906 on: September 20, 2020, 10:08:25 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?
LOL!
Thanks for confirming!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50907 on: September 20, 2020, 10:25:48 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?
LOL!
Thanks for confirming!

Like that, Yank?

I see what you mean.

Drax is pretty funny.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #50908 on: September 20, 2020, 11:12:45 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

Why?

TRUE.

You can't censor that which never existed.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #50909 on: September 20, 2020, 11:37:02 PM »

YEP

Not on Earth One
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 3392 3393 [3394] 3395 3396 ... 4288