Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 878 879 [880] 881 882 ... 1850

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 941006 times)

Echo4

• View Profile
Re: Trumpster Fire
« Reply #13185 on: September 02, 2020, 06:23:00 PM »

I'm not saying I like the guy. I'm saying why some like the guy. Some shit about him is real. Ain't nothing real about Joe. Hope I don't have to say I told you so.

Pretty ironic to say that nothing about Joe is real, but some shit about Trump is real, Lester.

About the only shit about Trump that is real is that he is a real conman.

bodiddley

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #13186 on: September 02, 2020, 07:18:31 PM »

So maybe MIA knocks MIL out in the 2nd round, causing Giannis for no explicable reason to demand a trade to the Knix...

MIA outplaying Bucks, up 9 after 1Q, dropping 38.
Early 3rd foul on Middleton is dangerous.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:23:19 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13187 on: September 02, 2020, 07:34:44 PM »

Biden can really read.

Biden can really express how the nation is supposed to respond to an event according to the constitution.

Biden really has plans for what to do in office besides stealing everything in reach and to enable much besides to be similarly stolen, a la trump, while lying to make himself look good.

Let’s see who’s available at 8. No trade ups and no monster star chases. Opportunities always arise, especially for teams with lots of assets.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13188 on: September 02, 2020, 08:34:00 PM »

Let’s see who’s available at 8. No trade ups and no monster star chases. Opportunities always arise, especially for teams with lots of assets.

Fine with this

Add three picks - no deals

but only if we re-sign MarMo.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13189 on: September 02, 2020, 08:43:27 PM »

Giannis just 12 shots through three quarters

Butler just eight

Lets see where they end up.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13190 on: September 02, 2020, 09:31:03 PM »

19, 8, 6, 6, 5, 2

Estimated salaries of our sweet six for '20-'21

Knox, Mitch, Frank, Dennis. Julius, RJ

Another 3 mil for Iggy and Pinson

Thats 8 guys  50-ish mil

Bye to

Portis, Gibson, Ellington, Payton, Bullock, Dotson, Harkless

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Trumpster Fire
« Reply #13191 on: September 02, 2020, 09:54:12 PM »

I'm not saying I like the guy. I'm saying why some like the guy. Some shit about him is real. Ain't nothing real about Joe. Hope I don't have to say I told you so.

Pretty ironic to say that nothing about Joe is real, but some shit about Trump is real, Lester.

About the only shit about Trump that is real is that he is a real conman.

I wish I was wrong. If I was, he wouldn't be president. But to a whole bunch of folks outside the coastal bubbles those little bits of truth amidst the lies and demagoguery resonate enough — Michael Moore saw it and called it last time while Hillary was sitting with the moneymen who pulled her strings. One can easily make the argument that the plagiarist who authored the 1994 crime bill and pushed through 2005 bankruptcy bill is the real conman. I see no need to personally..he is what he is, which is awful, but better than Mr. Orange.

Speaking of awful, those two end of game foul calls were awful, lol. Really a disgrace for NBA playoff games to end that way..the game has sunk low.
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13192 on: September 02, 2020, 10:27:05 PM »

the last few minutes of that game were a fucking joke.

The refs bucked up

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: So I see the theme of the week is to ....
« Reply #13193 on: September 02, 2020, 10:47:07 PM »

If he loses it ain’t cause of us, it’s cause of a nationwide campaign of voter suppression and disenfranchisment that Pelosi and Joe woke up to last week, that Sanders and Abrams been working on forever, that brought us Bush II (yeah, check it, it wasn’t Ralph Nader, it wasn’t Palm Beach Jews, it wasn’t hanging chad or a “butterfly ballot” it was 100,000+ dem voters swept clean off the voting rolls, a successful gambit now being deployed nationwide at an election office and post office near you, the only way the Repubs can eke out another win or two before being swamped by a demographic tide, going on full tilt unchecked during 8 Obama years cause his folks were raking in the money and didn't give a fuck).

*** Jill Stein was such a "tool", I'm wit ya there..

Post Office ... Have you guys seen all of the closed mailboxes pulled off the ground and Post Office baskets strewn around all over Manhattan? My vote may not count for much, but still I'm voting early and in-person. Trump and Co. have made sure mail-in-ballots won't count, and Dems. should wake up to that.

Demographic tide? Republicans will make sure it doesn't matter. Just more voter suppression will take care of that. They're really good at it, that assuming that we'll have any more significant elections if they manage to install Donald Pandemic for a second term.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: and in addition to those wiped off the rolls, which did decide the election, btw
« Reply #13194 on: September 02, 2020, 10:59:43 PM »

What about latinos? Shouldn't they have been scared by Donald's anti-immigrant noise? Probably didn't need to be, Obama was the DEPORTATION KING..despite that wall business and ice noise, the Donald's ice squads haven't touched o-Man's #'s, not even close. It's like Dotson vs Booker in the race for a scoring title. Dem/Repub what's the difference? The difference? Dems were worse.

Les, thanks for telling me how I should feel. Talk about condescension.

You really think Donald Pandemic anti-immigrant ACTIONS are only noise? What world do you live in?

Obama deported only people who had committed crimes, a lot of them, but that was not scary at all, at least not to me and the people I know.

FYI, I am scared by Donald Pandemic, Stephen Miller and all of their minions. They have deported and will only increase deportations of Latinos who have never committed a crime, even if we have been loyal American citizens for 20 or 30 years.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:03:06 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13195 on: September 02, 2020, 11:23:00 PM »

And the triple double in the feature game tonight goes to...

Chris "Not Much Left In Tank" Paul.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Mr. heh
« Reply #13196 on: September 03, 2020, 12:02:03 AM »

- No one will be safe in Biden's America 

- No one IS safe in Donald Pandemic’s America

Except for Chamaco Cartero, of course.

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13197 on: September 03, 2020, 05:31:27 AM »

I deleted a rude and superfluous post.

OKC is likely now to want to shed some salary commitment for more flexibility.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• View Profile
Big Brown Quaalude - Made People Feel Good - Cause They Saw Whatever They Wanted
« Reply #13198 on: September 03, 2020, 08:33:11 AM »

Les, thanks for telling me how I should feel. Talk about condescension.

No, how you feel is your business. I'm telling you what you should know. As apparently you didn't. Which isn't that surprising. A lot of mythmaking about the former prez. For me, the highpoint of the Obama years was when he gave a shout-out to atheists at the inauguration, then it was all downhill, lol.

Obama deported only people who had committed crimes, a lot of them, but that was not scary at all, at least not to me and the people I know.

Obama was the DEPORTATION KING. More than any other president before...or..since. Nearly double Bush! Criminals my ass. Barack had that ice shit hummmmmmmmmmming...More NONCRIMINAL DEPORTATIONS in his first year than Trump TOTAL DEPORTATIONS any year. And it kept going from there.

Presidential candidate Joe Biden says it was a “big mistake” for the Obama administration to have deported hundreds of thousands of people without criminal records
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/time-biden-calls-obama-deportations-big-mistake-69010125

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers
https://www.axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hard-truths-about-obamas-deportation-priorities_b_58b3c9e7e4b0658fc20f979e

The mainstream media keeps repeating the falsehood that Obama focused on deporting serious criminals. As the ‘New York Times’ put it in a recent article, “Gone are the Obama-era rules that required them to focus only on serious criminals.” The editorial reinforced this characterization, stating “ICE and the Border Patrol under Mr. Obama were ordered to focus on arresting serious criminals and national-security risks.”

The data from the Department of Homeland Security tells a very different story.

From 2009-2015, 56% of all immigrants removed from the country had no criminal convictions.

The preliminary data from 2016, when Obama was still in office, suggests that this trend of deporting non-criminals continued. What’s more, a good portion of the so-called criminal deportees were arrested on low-level misdemeanor charges such as marijuana possession.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 08:44:16 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
Little Bits of Truth
« Reply #13199 on: September 03, 2020, 08:54:45 AM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-has-caused-tremendous-death/
Donald Trump said Hillary Clinton "caused tremendous death" during her time as President Obama's secretary of state.

"The entire world has been upset. The entire world, it's a different place. During Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's term, she's done a horrible job. She's caused so many of the problems. And let me tell you something. She has caused death. She has caused tremendous death with incompetent decisions," Trump said.

He cited Clinton's vote in favor of the war in Iraq, compared to his opposition to the war (which did not begin publicly until the year after the war started), and said she was responsible for the Syrian migrant crisis and the deterioration in Libya.

"If we would have never done anything in the Middle East, we would have a much safer world right now," he said.

Biden.....lol.....a tool, a conman, a liar,
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/17/joe-biden-role-iraq-war

Biden did vastly more than just vote for the war. Yet his role in bringing about that war remains mostly unknown or misunderstood by the public. When the war was debated and then authorized by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations. Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favor of the 2002 resolution granting President Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

The lies about al-Qaida were perhaps the most transparently obvious of the falsehoods created to justify the Iraq war. As anyone familiar with the subject matter could testify, Saddam Hussein ran a secular government and had a hatred, which was mutual, for religious extremists like al-Qaida. But Biden did not choose from among the many expert witnesses who would have explained that to the Senate, and to the media.
Pages: 1 ... 878 879 [880] 881 882 ... 1850