Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 880 881 [882] 883 884 ... 1851

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 960927 times)

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #13215 on: September 04, 2020, 08:58:54 AM »

Look — again — I don't know how you should feel. I don't know how anyone should feel.

Well, except myself.

I feel like voting for Joe Biden rather than the fat fascist & racist killer of @200,000 Americans.

But I'll suggest to you, and the evidence suggests as well, that a good slice of Latinos weren't that scared of the orange man after 8 years of a right-tacking Democrat fraud and stayed their asses home last time. And, depending on what they cared about, they didn't have to be. The most dangerous thing in the world is a pol who fakes left and goes right.

And they may do it again. Even if Uncle Joe calls 'em out for not-being "brown enough" like he did with blacks.

But don't worry, they won't get the blame if Biden can't pull this off after decades spent in sole service of incarcerating black predators and maximizing credit card company profits and a long summer in his basement, and  it's the Donald who wins again.

Lester's crew of far-left Antifa-loving folks will surely be the piñata.

***OT: Props to Anunoby for demonstrating how a playoff game can end when it's not being desecrated by a gang of refs making calls that wouldn't pass for a foul in a kindergarten league.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 09:13:38 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #13216 on: September 04, 2020, 09:18:41 AM »

The most dangerous thing in the world is a pol who fakes left and goes right.

Utter nonsense ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• View Profile
Sip S'more Tea 'n tell me agin how LibyansluvHillary
« Reply #13217 on: September 04, 2020, 09:41:09 AM »

Utter nonsense ...

lol, expected from the man who still maintains Kyle Lowry had a terrible playoffs last year

*** wait, lemme guess, he had a bad night last night too?

*** how those homeless 'n indigents making out these days?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 09:44:35 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #13218 on: September 04, 2020, 09:48:18 AM »

Utter nonsense ...

lol, I finally got it...I know why you're so upset. Cause to you, the most dangerous thing in the world is parking your car in an empty lot at night and suddenly seeing Zach Randolph standing next to you.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13219 on: September 04, 2020, 09:51:41 AM »

***OT: Props to Anunoby for demonstrating how a playoff game can end when it's not being desecrated by a gang of refs making calls that wouldn't pass for a foul in a kindergarten league.

I hate to hi-jack the thread and talk hoops but, yeah sometimes you just let the guys play ball. And we saw the Raptors execute a game winning play that had more movements than a Patek Phillipe. and the refs didn't get in the way. Albeit, it was only half-a-second  So kudos to the Raps and OG on the precision on that last play.

But there was a sequence in the first half when there were like 3 plays almost back to back to back where the refs were asked to review plays for fouls and I had to listen to Stan Van Dumby spout gibberish and be wholy inconsistent in his reasoning. He was fucking terrible last night. 

sorry for the play-off chatter on the Knicks, thread.

carry-on

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #13220 on: September 04, 2020, 09:54:13 AM »

sorry for the play-off chatter on the Knicks, thread.

carry-on

lol, sorry, My bad, I'm done and thanks for bringing us back.

**** Can't vouch for this forum's very own Amy Cooper, however

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13221 on: September 04, 2020, 09:59:36 AM »

Just saw thw play

Nice to see Fall was on the inbounder

CLEARLY Jaylen Brown was at fault - and he said so himself.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #13222 on: September 04, 2020, 10:03:22 AM »

Utter nonsense ...

lol, I finally got it...I know why you're so upset. Cause to you, the most dangerous thing in the world is parking your car in an empty lot at night and suddenly seeing Zach Randolph standing next to you.

Not sure why that follows from bodiddley's comment. 

What I would say to further interpret it, is that Obama did not "fake left" on immigration.  He was a moderate in the Senate (supporting and signing border security bills) and ran as one in 2008 when his platform included stepped up enforcement along with a path to citizenship.

The path to citizenship and real immigration reform died in the House, but DACA hardly the move of a politician on the Right. 
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13223 on: September 04, 2020, 10:11:45 AM »

Just saw thw play

Nice to see Fall was on the inbounder

CLEARLY Jaylen Brown was at fault - and he said so himself.

Clearly!

I had to watch that play several times to see all the moving parts on O and D. And how it fit.

Brown threw himself under the bus, but he had little choice on that last play but to initially guard Siakim, then pick-up Gasol on the switch (who would have been wide open for a lob or dunk) if Brown left him to guard the far-corner 3. Even with that Brown was a finger-tip away from tipping that shot.

Brown may take the ressponsibility, but he had 3 guys to watch in that sequence, but the Raps made a great play.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #13224 on: September 04, 2020, 10:29:00 AM »

Utter nonsense ...

Race baiting asshole.

Back to Ignore ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

chipstern

• View Profile
Yin & Yang
« Reply #13225 on: September 04, 2020, 11:45:18 AM »

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:07:19 PM by chipstern »

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Les and Zach
« Reply #13226 on: September 04, 2020, 02:21:45 PM »

Utter nonsense ...

BoZ, don't mind Les' silly comment. He always had a fascination with Zach, for some reason.

Les, your head is hard as a rock but your heart is in the right place. You still my doggie.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 02:23:23 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
Donald Trump, Man Of Character: Keeping It REAL
« Reply #13227 on: September 04, 2020, 06:03:17 PM »

Hey, Trump most definitely compares favorably to those warmongering faux liberal phonies Obama and Biden.

At least he brought all of those losers and suckers back home.

Save perhaps for those Putzes Putin put a bounty out on. 

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Trump retreats after facing furious backlash over shuttering of military’s Stars and Stripes newspaper

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-retreats-after-facing-furious-backlash-over-shuttering-of-militarys-stars-and-stripes-newspaper/?utm_source=push_notifications&fbclid=IwAR2Sh3rFgNh5d4VQ5q_PtumiSiSOjgs-5fnN5N5JD_bOY77ck8yCZkKEt7M
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:07:34 PM by chipstern »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13228 on: September 04, 2020, 06:33:43 PM »

First time hearing Dragic interviewed.  A shame for a player of his stature.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13229 on: September 04, 2020, 06:34:15 PM »

Bucks by 15+ tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 880 881 [882] 883 884 ... 1851