Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 1853

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1079669 times)

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #20535 on: September 26, 2021, 08:50:32 PM »

This is quite dumb

The NBA should insist that all players and staff are vaccinated or remove them from the team NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tells Rolling Stone. There is no room for players who are willing to risk the health and lives of their teammates, the staff and the fans simply because they are unable to grasp the seriousness of the situation or do the necessary research. What I find especially disingenuous about the vaccine deniers is their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts. Yet, if their child was sick or they themselves needed emergency medical treatment, how quickly would they do exactly what those same experts told them to do?

On the contrary, excellent stuff!
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20536 on: September 26, 2021, 09:03:48 PM »

There is no negative correlation between not wanting the vaccination and wanting deserved drugs to help you recover if you do get sick.  One reason for not getting vaccinated IS the existence of such drugs - and such fine doctors to save you or your family member. 

"But then they want to be saved by....."

Of course.  It is their RIGHT.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #20537 on: September 26, 2021, 09:04:01 PM »

NBA needs to shut them down.  They are endangering their fellow players and everyone else in the arena.

They really arent

But definitely an NBA problem.

If there is loss of coin by these players we could see lawsuits

lol, lol, lol...it's settled law, the lawsuits would get laughed out of court, but ya can't stop idjits from being idjits as you prove at least thrice daily!
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #20538 on: September 26, 2021, 09:06:29 PM »

There is no negative correlation between not wanting the vaccination and wanting deserved drugs to help you recover if you do get sick.  One reason for not getting vaccinated IS the existence of such drugs - and such fine doctors to save you or your family member. 

"But then they want to be saved by....."

Of course.  It is their RIGHT.

thrice daily, kiid, no need to be an idjit five times daily, we're already had our Sunday meal...in any case, it's their RIGHT to sit their dumb asses at home and not get paid

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #20539 on: September 26, 2021, 09:47:37 PM »

This is quite dumb

The NBA should insist that all players and staff are vaccinated or remove them from the team NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tells Rolling Stone. There is no room for players who are willing to risk the health and lives of their teammates, the staff and the fans simply because they are unable to grasp the seriousness of the situation or do the necessary research. What I find especially disingenuous about the vaccine deniers is their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts. Yet, if their child was sick or they themselves needed emergency medical treatment, how quickly would they do exactly what those same experts told them to do?

On the contrary, excellent stuff!

I see Kiid has taken time out from exalting white privilege to speak out in support of FRIGHT PRIVILEGE, and to speak ill of Kareem Abdul Jabbar, a man of conscience and intelligence. 

The anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers are narcissistic, self-inflated loons and goons, drinking the Kool Aid of conspiratorial fiction and Flat Earth tomfoolery. 

We're not talking about the Tukeegee Experiments; we're not talking about deliberately infecting adult African American males with syphilis in the name of some pseudo-scientific Josef Mengele house of horrors quote/unquote "medical research" for crying out loud. 

We are talking about rolling back a pandemic in the name of ALL OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, here, and around the world. 

You don't have A RIGHT to drive drunk, let alone without a license and insurance.  But in Kiid's world it's okay to treat womens' uterus like an easy bake oven.   

I am sure that Kiid would have been at the very front of the que, affirming that IT WAS HIS RIGHT, when Muhammad Ali refused to step forward and accept his draft status based on his religious convictions, based on being a conscientious objector ["...no Viet Cong ever called me N____r."]

I only receive my Kiid Manifestos second hand from you, Daaaawg, as well as Carlos and Facil, as I have remained true to IGNORE, save for the new Kiid-B manifestation...

Feel free to represent my proxy when he who has no shame bellies up to the lunch counter to give us this day our bowl of bowel movement....

As for Isaac, Wiggins, Irving.  By all means, it is their RIGHT to stay home and not get paid in standing up for a principle and sitting down in their own stool. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20540 on: September 26, 2021, 10:18:21 PM »

You do't have A RIGHT to drive drunk, let alone without a license and insurance.  But in Kiids world it's okay to treat womens uterus like an easy bake oven.   

More dumb.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Chamaco messing with you
« Reply #20541 on: September 27, 2021, 12:50:39 AM »

You do't have A RIGHT to drive drunk, let alone without a license and insurance.  But in Kiids world it's okay to treat womens uterus like an easy bake oven.   

More dumb.

But Elba
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:46:05 AM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Cannot post
« Reply #20542 on: September 27, 2021, 12:52:38 AM »

3 words
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:57:04 AM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #20543 on: September 27, 2021, 04:10:00 AM »

There's a reason that people in the US and most of the world don't get polio, measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria.  And why every state requires MMR vaccination before children are permitted to attend public school (except Iowa which doesn't require mumps vaccination).
The core function of government is to provide for the health, safety and welfare of its citizens.

NBA players have a right not to get vaccinated.  NBA employers have a right not to have unvaccinated people in their workplace.  I don't think Kyrie, Wiggins, Isaac can work from home ...  Those guys just need to find another job that'll pay them $20M a year.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:19:36 AM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Elba fixed?
« Reply #20544 on: September 27, 2021, 10:42:18 AM »

Not yet. Not for me. Truncates whatever I write
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:44:24 AM by carlos123 »

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20545 on: September 27, 2021, 11:38:50 AM »

There's a reason that people in the US and most of the world don't get polio, measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria.  And why every state requires MMR vaccination before children are permitted to attend public school (except Iowa which doesn't require mumps vaccination).
The core function of government is to provide for the health, safety and welfare of its citizens.

We dont have a vaccine yet that prevents you from getting COVID-19

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20546 on: September 27, 2021, 11:41:20 AM »

NBA players have a right not to get vaccinated.  NBA employers have a right not to have unvaccinated people in their workplace.  I don't think Kyrie, Wiggins, Isaac can work from home ...  Those guys just need to find another job that'll pay them $20M a year.

I have little doubt these players will receive their full salaries

lesterluv

• View Profile
Mouth Ingesting Own Feces 6x a day like Clockwork
« Reply #20547 on: September 27, 2021, 12:25:50 PM »

We dont have a vaccine yet that prevents you from getting COVID-19

Of course we do you blithering idiot, we have multiple, that do exceptional jobs at preventing people from getting COVID. What we don't have are vaccines that prevent 100% of people from getting COVID as 100% vaccines don't exist. Our current crop, however, prevent high 90's percentages from getting seriously ill from COVID, fantastic stuff!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:34:50 PM by lesterluv »

lesterluv

• View Profile
Next On Tap...Super Bowl!
« Reply #20548 on: September 27, 2021, 12:34:24 PM »

I have little doubt these players will receive their full salaries

You had little doubt Rachel Nichols was gonna get her job back...and that Maria Taylor's career was over, rofl...

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:50:26 PM by lesterluv »

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #20549 on: September 27, 2021, 12:52:16 PM »

Sexton-Embiid is a bad mix
Big Foot would cry all day about not being featured

Probably. 
Likely justified.

PHI actually has a lot of wings:

Seth Curry   - Furkan Korkmaz - Shake Milton - rook Jaden Springer   
Danny Green - Matisse Thybulle and Georges Niang is a combo F
uhh....
ok

The point being an Okoro isn't that appealing to PHI.  When they have Danny Green, Thybulle, Niang and loads of SG scorers.

And the loaded wing underscores that they desperately need a starting PG as part of the return for Simmons.  A backup PF would be the other need.  Right now Niang slots in there.

Sexton - Love + (Okoro)
Dragic - Siakim +
Brunson - KZ  +

All those deals get PHI the right parts, a PG & PF.
But somewhat weak and need to be balanced by picks.  But PHI is in Win Now mode.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---
Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 1853