Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 1852

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1062798 times)

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #25845 on: January 02, 2023, 11:46:15 PM »

lol I envy the f out of Cleveland, not the least they've got two fantastic young closers..we've got Beavis and Butthead.
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #25846 on: January 03, 2023, 12:05:45 AM »

I was thoroughly happy with our start to 2023, and then I saw this lol....

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35368827/cavs-donovan-mitchell-scores-franchise-record-71-points-ot-win

Agreed. But then I gave my silent thanks to the gods that at least it was against the Bulls, and not us.

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #25847 on: January 03, 2023, 12:36:00 AM »

MFer just took the Luka game and swept it into the closet.

=Mitchell with 11 assists accounted for 28 points, giving him a total of 99 points scored or assisted on. The performance trails only Wilt Chamberlains historic 100-point game, in which Wilt was responsible for 104 total points.=

The Cavs are in such a good place.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 12:40:39 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
B&B
« Reply #25848 on: January 03, 2023, 01:05:01 AM »

lol I envy the f out of Cleveland, not the least they've got two fantastic young closers..we've got Beavis and Butthead.

I am a fan of those characters. I am also a fan of Chamaco Cartero.

Anyway, who is our Beavis and who is our Butthead?

Hey doggie🐶, I am glad Mitchell scored 71, so that you are posting again.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 01:07:44 AM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
Lester Envy
« Reply #25849 on: January 03, 2023, 06:32:46 AM »

Poor Dawg

Beavis & Butthead

Ah yes, a devoted Knicks fan.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 07:36:31 AM by chipstern »

lesterluv

• View Profile
Ya best believe I am....
« Reply #25850 on: January 03, 2023, 11:27:02 AM »

and ya always have to preface the phrase with "long-suffering" because of complete motherfucking asshats like Leon Rose.

Mother fucker was begging to come here. A New Yorker begging to come home. And fulfill our destiny.

The price was chips n beans cheap for what you got.

Our larder would not have been stripped...it would have been jammed chock full even after the trade.

And that fake fraud idiot could not bring it home.

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #25851 on: January 03, 2023, 11:34:59 AM »

He's f'n horizontal in traffic when he puts in that putback to send it into OT.

And then, in OT, he lays the hammer down. No ..er...fatigue problems.

Beast. Ridiculous ridiculously talented beast from New York.

That was a generational game....should have happened at the Garden, for the Garden.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 11:39:45 AM by lesterluv »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25852 on: January 03, 2023, 02:18:05 PM »

There is no destiny. We should have drafted him when we could have. You are crying over spilt milk.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #25853 on: January 04, 2023, 06:05:03 AM »

Word

Let's all chip in and get Les some lube and a box of Kleenex

PS: Leon drafted IQ, Grimes, McBride and Sims.  Phil Jackson passed on Donavan Mitchell to select Frank Ntilikina.

chipstern

• View Profile
Reality Check
« Reply #25854 on: January 04, 2023, 08:45:21 AM »

DM had an historic game.

He is a great talent.

Irregardless, Dawg's incessant whining conveniently overlooks the fact that Danny Ainge was looking to leverage the spiritual tumescence of fans the likes of Lester to pressure the Knicks for an asset package commensurate with/or exceeding the Carmelo Debacle.

How'd that work for you , Knicks fans

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #25855 on: January 04, 2023, 11:28:11 AM »

So back to our existential dilemma. Not looking back. Looking forward. I still don't grasp the justification for keeping Reddish on the bench.

When you have a good NBA team not gifted with a superstar, I always figured your depth is an ASSET.

With Thibs this year, it somehow has become a liability.

And it has made trade prospects absurd. If you trade Reddish, who are we getting with more skills and potential than he has? And where will they play? In short what are the Knicks looking for?

I have no idea.

And even if you (somehow) get a star-like ballplayer like Zach Levine, who I like a lot, where exactly would he go? If he doesn't replace RJ, would he play alongside RJ, bouncing Grimes to the 2nd team squad? That's not something I'd support. I want Grimes starting.

That dude is our best chance in a long, long time for a homegrown NY Knicks star.

In short, why do we need a trade again? Who's out there who will really help us?

I just wish Thibs could more shrewdly use the guys that we have right now.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25856 on: January 04, 2023, 12:44:04 PM »

Reddish never got the defensive rotations. For the Knicks of today that is job one.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• View Profile
Re: Reality Check
« Reply #25857 on: January 04, 2023, 01:43:04 PM »

Irregardless, Dawg's incessant whining conveniently overlooks the fact that Danny Ainge was looking to leverage the spiritual tumescence of fans the likes of Lester to pressure the Knicks for an asset package commensurate with/or exceeding the Carmelo Debacle.

lmao, the final price was well known and very reasonable. We will regret it forever.

The Carmelo price was very unreasonable (and I pretty much alone presciently opposed it, lol) and we regret it forever.

But in any case, onward (probably to endless debates about whether Eric Gordon is the missing piece:)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25858 on: January 04, 2023, 01:53:37 PM »

Word

Let's all chip in and get Les some lube and a box of Kleenex

PS: Leon drafted IQ, Grimes, McBride and Sims.  Phil Jackson passed on Donavan Mitchell to select Frank Ntilikina.

Leon passed on Mitchell for Grimes plus whatever we end up getting with these picks.  Fact.  But its OK - maybe we deal up for Scoot this year.  Heh.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 01:55:16 PM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25859 on: January 04, 2023, 01:57:38 PM »

And it has made trade prospects absurd. If you trade Reddish, who are we getting with more skills and potential than he has? And where will they play? In short what are the Knicks looking for?

Obviously looking to use Cam and his salary in a package deal for a top player.  If they just wanted to deal him he would be gone to  LA already for a couple second rounders.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 1852