Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 ... 1852

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1019434 times)

chipstern

• View Profile
Sinead O'Connor [DANNY BOY]
« Reply #26985 on: August 04, 2023, 04:13:07 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #26986 on: August 04, 2023, 08:56:38 PM »

That was dope Chip.

Are we getting smoke or chem trails about Embiid?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26987 on: August 04, 2023, 09:04:23 PM »

Frank Ntilikina to Charlotte on a one year minimum. Very good pickup for them. I bet he earns his biggest NBA role yet. They need his skill set badly.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26988 on: August 04, 2023, 09:09:51 PM »

Skapintsev got a training camp contract with GLeague bump up from us. Good we are keeping him in the family.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Progress [Trust The Process]
« Reply #26989 on: August 04, 2023, 09:33:33 PM »

Skapintsev got a training camp contract with GLeague bump up from us. Good we are keeping him in the family.

Glad to hear about Skappy.  Really liked his game.  Could see Thibs committing to Isaiah [for some] back up stretch 4 behind JR.  Dmytro and Jericho could spell Mitchell.  We have to see how Roby & Knight pan out. 

No smoke signals on Embid or Fournier or Dame or Harden. 

IRONY ALERT: We ended up with Brunson, Quickley, DiVicenzo & McBride. Charlotte ended up with Frank Ntilikina and Dennis Smith. 

THIBS: Notice how much better TT Teams are with competent point guards?  Two winning seasons and playoff advancement. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 09:44:27 PM by chipstern »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26990 on: August 05, 2023, 03:16:14 AM »

Rose gave us a good dose of vintage when that season could have easily collapsed.

Brunson has given us our best point guarding in a while.

Our key to ultimate success will be our ability to move him off the ball in our best closing lineups. He is definitely a keeper and great signing.

I fully believe DSJ has turned the corner and can feel in his bones how to hoop right. I do not think Frank is that far off.

Grimes DiVincenzo IQ Brunson and McBride are all more interesting to me than our two star crossed castoffs as they combine with LaMelo to orchestrate and navigate the situation in Charlotte.

The reason I say a not through Brunson offense is essential is that Miami published the book on how to choke out our offense run through Brunson. Just as we saw so much zone until this year when we started to show we can break them and break them hard, we will see more Miami style D from well coached teams that have the personnel. The math say that any lineup is worth trotting out on the gamble they can find some offense, any offense.

Sorry to bring it up and shit in the middle of trying to sing praises.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 03:22:04 AM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #26991 on: August 05, 2023, 03:32:01 PM »

Rose gave us a good dose of vintage when that season could have easily collapsed.

Brunson has given us our best point guarding in a while.

Our key to ultimate success will be our ability to move him off the ball in our best closing lineups. He is definitely a keeper and great signing.

I fully believe DSJ has turned the corner and can feel in his bones how to hoop right. I do not think Frank is that far off.

Grimes DiVincenzo IQ Brunson and McBride are all more interesting to me than our two star crossed castoffs as they combine with LaMelo to orchestrate and navigate the situation in Charlotte.

The reason I say a not through Brunson offense is essential is that Miami published the book on how to choke out our offense run through Brunson. Just as we saw so much zone until this year when we started to show we can break them and break them hard, we will see more Miami style D from well coached teams that have the personnel. The math say that any lineup is worth trotting out on the gamble they can find some offense, any offense.

Sorry to bring it up and shit in the middle of trying to sing praises.

Kool

We have work to do.

Yes, agree that we need to get Brunson off ball as well. 

I think Grines is going to break out in 2023-24. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26992 on: August 06, 2023, 03:32:32 PM »

http://youtu.be/WjTjuBPdiOA

USA scrimmage w juicy action by JB.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Rotations
« Reply #26993 on: August 07, 2023, 05:39:41 AM »

As much as Brunson.improved in 2022-23 over 2021-22, that's how much he looks to bust out in 2023-24.
Also, irrespective of who starts, I think we are going to see a significant amount of:

Brunson-DiVincenzo-Hart

Quickley-Grimes-Barrett

PAIRED with

Robinson Randle

Hartenstein
? Roby/Knight/Sims ?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 05:42:43 AM by chipstern »

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #26994 on: August 07, 2023, 05:34:08 PM »

Click Bait Phantasy WackOffs

Trending

Proposed trading of HARTENSTEIN

Morons

chipstern

• View Profile
Training Camp Beckons
« Reply #26995 on: August 08, 2023, 09:39:39 PM »

All the congenitally weeping and wailing Knick-Uh-Knockers carping as to how we need to get a superstar.  WELL, guess what...Jalen Brunson.

Our All-Star's next revolutionary, evolutionary step?  Helping get RJ & JR, Robinson & Hartenstein, IQ, Hart & DiVincenzo to the next plateau.  More cutters and screens, more motion and movement, less IsoHero ball. 

We have our Captain.  A deeper run into the playoffs beckons.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Training Camp Beckons
« Reply #26996 on: August 09, 2023, 12:26:58 AM »

All the congenitally weeping and wailing Knick-Uh-Knockers carping as to how we need to get a superstar.  WELL, guess what...Jalen Brunson.

Our All-Star's next revolutionary, evolutionary step?  Helping get RJ & JR, Robinson & Hartenstein, IQ, Hart & DiVincenzo to the next plateau.  More cutters and screens, more motion and movement, less IsoHero ball. 

We have our Captain.  A deeper run into the playoffs beckons.

That is all well and good.

Now, all we need is a better coach 😁
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26997 on: August 09, 2023, 04:41:33 AM »

Carlos, have faith in the evolution of Thibs and the brilliance of his young staff of ball heads making our players into the most magical versions of themselves.

Plus Brunson and Hart are working right now on stealing the best parts of the Steve Kerr playbook and Grimes has learnt a few of the better counters. Who knows what the fuck RJ is learning with team Canada, but every little bit helps.

Let

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26998 on: August 09, 2023, 12:56:34 PM »

Hart with 4 years 81 mil extension. I hope there is team flexibility on the last year.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #26999 on: August 10, 2023, 07:03:46 PM »

Hart with 4 years 81 mil extension. I hope there is team flexibility on the last year.

Team option fourth year of $22.3 in 2027-2028.

Have all our key players, save IQ, tied up, and NO MAX CONTRACTS. 

And all those draft picks.

No short cuts.

No quick fixes.

No shiny objects.

No love from our Mad Dawg.

Oh well. 
Pages: 1 ... 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 ... 1852