Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1847

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 908288 times)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Mavs holding their breath and their noses
« Reply #5985 on: May 23, 2019, 04:01:27 PM »

So Dallas gets a few surprises before KP ever plays a game for them.

There is the initial injury/rehab question that was always there but now there is also:

- KP embroiled in rape/extortion accusation

I'm not passing judgement on KP or the woman since i don't know what happened,  but this type of thing is not what you want to hear about as a fan.  Nobody comes out of this looking good regardless of who is telling the truth.

- KP f'd up his hand in a fight (showing poor judgement at the very least for time and place)

You can't tell a NBA player where to spend his offseason but I can imagine Cuban wanting something in KPs next contract about rehabbing injuries in Dallas and traveling with the team to limit the time KP spends getting into trouble around local gangs with jealousy axes to grind.

This might be nothing in the long run.  Or it might affect him and other teams may go at that hand.  Remains to be seen.  But not a welcome development from a Mavs perspective.

- KP supposedly not afraid to use the nuclear option

Might be a lie made up by Mills, but today we heard KP was ready to go back to Euroland.   Again, that would make me uneasy as a Mavs fan.  Even if it is just posturing on KP's part or an exaggeration on Mills'.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #5986 on: May 23, 2019, 04:05:40 PM »

stay woke...
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: May 23, 2019, 04:12:45 PM »

stay woke...

You keep repeating this phrase an immature Latvian tweeted as if his words have any weight behind it.  He says nothing there.  But you're using it as a shield to deflect any and all responsibility for KP's exit.

KP acted like an entitled primadonna.  What has he ever won to deserve that?  He was hurt and still making waves.  Guess he didn't like how Melo was treated and trading away Hernangomez.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: May 23, 2019, 04:20:13 PM »

I’m sure KP will stay out of trouble in Texas, especially in the Dallas area.

Does anyone know what the salary floor for teams is expected to be next year?

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: May 23, 2019, 04:35:18 PM »

stay woke...

You keep repeating this phrase an immature Latvian tweeted as if his words have any weight behind it.  He says nothing there.  But you're using it as a shield to deflect any and all responsibility for KP's exit.

KP acted like an entitled primadonna.  What has he ever won to deserve that?  He was hurt and still making waves.  Guess he didn't like how Melo was treated and trading away Hernangomez.

The Sufi Avenger crawls up out of the swamp to drool some more....
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: May 23, 2019, 05:47:46 PM »

stay woke...

The Sufi Avenger crawls up out of the swamp to drool some more....

Go back to sleep.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: May 23, 2019, 05:50:19 PM »

Does anyone know what the salary floor for teams is expected to be next year?

It depends on what they set for the salary cap.  The floor is 90% of the cap. 

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: May 23, 2019, 06:07:06 PM »

re KP: let's stay woke

"Shit was messed up, some dudes started coming at me ... they punched me and then I started punching them back, then things settled down for a bit, two of my guys got knocked out straight away, those dudes were from some local gang, than this guy threw a chair at me and hit me in the head and caught one my guys as well, bunch of chairs were thrown, then I caught one them and got him real good, fucked him and his face up then someone pushed me off of him and as I was getting up one of them got me pretty good in the head and that's why my head was bleeding a bit but otherwise I'm fine. I fucked up my hand a bit, but I'll be good."

Asshole.

Why was he anti-Knicks?  Pay attention.  Mills dissed his workouts, for one.  Implied that KP wasnt working hard enough.

KP threatened to go back to Europe - true.

You would rather have had us call his bluff?  That's fine.  I wanted him gone earlier - and we would have got more.  Just not a max guy.  And he'd have wanted it.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: May 23, 2019, 07:56:32 PM »

re KP: let's stay woke

"Shit was messed up, some dudes started coming at me ... they punched me and then I started punching them back, then things settled down for a bit, two of my guys got knocked out straight away, those dudes were from some local gang, than this guy threw a chair at me and hit me in the head and caught one my guys as well, bunch of chairs were thrown, then I caught one them and got him real good, fucked him and his face up then someone pushed me off of him and as I was getting up one of them got me pretty good in the head and that's why my head was bleeding a bit but otherwise I'm fine. I fucked up my hand a bit, but I'll be good."

Asshole.

Why was he anti-Knicks?  Pay attention.  Mills dissed his workouts, for one.  Implied that KP wasnt working hard enough.

Where did Mills ever diss his workouts? 

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
UCLA Freshman Moses Brown
« Reply #5994 on: May 23, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/moses-brown

Remember this name.  He has the tools (measurements) to be a big time shot blocker.

His combination of height (7'2") standing reach (9'5") and vertical jump (27") means the apex of his jump is nearly 12 feet high!

If we deal Mitchell i'd be OK draft his replacement with our 2nd pick #55

And he is from Queens!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:31:20 PM by Kam »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: May 23, 2019, 08:34:52 PM »

All these self loathing Knicks fans asking why did KP want to leave???  What did the Knicks do wrong?  Umm...nothing?

Classic behavior for someone whose Girlfriend dumped him.  Forget that girl! She left because she doesn't value you.

You deserve better, Knicks fans.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: UCLA Freshman Moses Brown
« Reply #5996 on: May 23, 2019, 08:39:52 PM »

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/moses-brown

Remember this name.  He has the tools (measurements) to be a big time shot blocker.

His combination of height (7'2") standing reach (9'5") and vertical jump (27") means the apex of his jump is nearly 12 feet high!

If we deal Mitchell i'd be OK draft his replacement with our 2nd pick #55

And he is from Queens!

Similar profile: Nicolas Claxton.   

Remains to be seen if either big man pulls out of the process.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: May 23, 2019, 08:44:01 PM »

Gasol is a horror.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: May 23, 2019, 08:47:53 PM »

All these self loathing Knicks fans asking why did KP want to leave??? What did the Knicks do wrong?  Umm...nothing?

Classic behavior for someone whose Girlfriend dumped him.  Forget that girl! She left because she doesn't value you.

Bull shit.

Tank = embarrassment for KP.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: May 23, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »

All these self loathing Knicks fans asking why did KP want to leave??? What did the Knicks do wrong?  Umm...nothing?

Bull shit.

Tank = embarrassment for KP.

Umm, that's total BS. 
What were we supposed to do with him injured?
What did Dallas do a year ago when they got the fifth pick?

We were trying to pair him with a Top 5 pick.   So that he would have some help.  We did well to move on when we did. 

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1847