Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1574 1575 [1576] 1577 1578 ... 1851

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 964098 times)

elephant

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #23625 on: May 13, 2022, 07:23:42 PM »

This idea in the NBA of blaming the coach for everything is nutty.

That said, I'm not sure the playoffs have been kind to Thibs. We really didn't have the talent to get into the top ten in the East?

I think we did.

I don't see any arguments for his inflexibility and lack of imagination. Yeah, Rose and Noel were injured, but most all the top teams dealt with significant injuries. It's just a really fluid, dynamic league now....and there's a real question whether Thib's old school wisdom and skillsets can take you anywhere anymore.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23626 on: May 13, 2022, 08:03:03 PM »

Its not really built yet.

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #23627 on: May 13, 2022, 08:10:12 PM »

4 steals and a block alternately locking up C. Paul and D. Booker down the stretch in an elimination game, you better like him:)

** bonus value: allowing himself to be used as a human weapon by Jae Crowder to destroy Chris Pauls thumb in advance of game 7.

*** shame Bo is not alive to hear me give the once-in-a-50-year Bullock his props! Aint Covid a bitch?

当他们让你出去时,一定要大声喊叫

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/10/no-end-in-sight-shanghai-residents-chafe-at-harsh-covid-measures?

"Shame Bo is not alive..."

You really are a no class little cunt.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 08:44:49 PM by chipstern »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23628 on: May 13, 2022, 10:12:51 PM »

Clap clap clap clap clap

Way to show up, Jason Tatum
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #23629 on: May 13, 2022, 10:34:46 PM »

Monster game.

This series is old school and reminds me of the classic '81 rockfight with Philly, arguably the greatest 7-gamer non-final in NBA history.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Hey Bankshot
« Reply #23630 on: May 13, 2022, 10:38:54 PM »

Clap clap clap clap clap

Hey Bank, Chamaco always, ALWAYS, told you that Jayson Tatum was a great player, and also that Boston did a great trade with Philly when you guys got him.

But you would not believe him, and kept saying they should have stuck to the No. 1 pick and just get Markelle Fultz.

Now you know Chamaco was right and you and everybody else were wrong, as usual.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Hey Bankshot
« Reply #23631 on: May 13, 2022, 10:52:22 PM »

Clap clap clap clap clap

Hey Bank, Chamaco always, ALWAYS, told you that Jayson Tatum was a great player, and also that Boston did a great trade with Philly when you guys got him.

But you would not believe him, and kept saying they should have stuck to the No. 1 pick and just get Markelle Fultz.

Carlos my old friend, when you're right you're right. And I should have tipped my tam o shanter to kid's keen eye for talent and reasoned takes on roundball. He saw the diamond in the rough, the brilliance hidden, that almost no one else saw in Tatum.

Kid is special.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Xinjiang
« Reply #23632 on: May 13, 2022, 10:53:28 PM »

4 steals and a block alternately locking up C. Paul and D. Booker down the stretch in an elimination game, you better like him:)

** bonus value: allowing himself to be used as a human weapon by Jae Crowder to destroy Chris Pauls thumb in advance of game 7.

*** shame Bo is not alive to hear me give the once-in-a-50-year Bullock his props! Aint Covid a bitch?

当他们让你出去时,一定要大声喊叫

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/10/no-end-in-sight-shanghai-residents-chafe-at-harsh-covid-measures?

Poor doggie! 🐶

He is not a no-class little cunt, he was just joking. We all know BoZ is alive and well, and running a re-education camp in Xinjiang.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:22:20 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23633 on: May 13, 2022, 10:54:19 PM »

This idea in the NBA of blaming the coach for everything is nutty.

That said, I'm not sure the playoffs have been kind to Thibs. We really didn't have the talent to get into the top ten in the East?

I think we did.

I don't see any arguments for his inflexibility and lack of imagination. Yeah, Rose and Noel were injured, but most all the top teams dealt with significant injuries. It's just a really fluid, dynamic league now....and there's a real question whether Thib's old school wisdom and skillsets can take you anywhere anymore.

The problem I think was the front office wanted him to use Kemba as a starter when he should have been deep bench if used at all. In addition to not working it created disharmony that spread everywhere.

We had league best D after the allstar break. If we have a reasonably smart offseason we should be back in next year.

Not sure Noels injury impacted anything one way or the other.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Bank, you're a genius!
« Reply #23634 on: May 13, 2022, 11:00:05 PM »

Clap clap clap clap clap

Carlos my old friend, when you're right you're right. And I should have tipped my tam o shanter to kid's keen eye for talent and reasoned takes on roundball. He saw the diamond in the rough, the brilliance hidden, that almost no one else saw in Tatum.

Kid is special.

And here are a few tam o' shanters so you can chose the one you deem more appropriate for your homage to Chamaco:

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23635 on: May 14, 2022, 12:47:44 AM »

Whew - tough game to watch.

So where does Doc land?

Philadelphia, coaching the 76ers.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Reverse Jinx#1
« Reply #23636 on: May 14, 2022, 01:40:16 AM »

Whew - tough game to watch.

So where does Doc land?

Philadelphia, coaching the 76ers.

Chamaco has a jinx. If he likes a team, a coach, a player, then something bad is gonna happen to them.

But the same is true in reverse: if he dislikes you, you are in luck 🍀

And so it goes with Doc Rivers. Chamaco really, really despised him. So, what happens to Doc??

Nothing! He stays with the 6ers!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 01:50:12 AM by carlos123 »

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23637 on: May 14, 2022, 04:47:39 AM »

Hell of a season by the Grizz. They went down swinging.

I hope Ja mends well and is good to go next season.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Xinjiang
« Reply #23638 on: May 14, 2022, 08:03:20 AM »

I'm a "NCLC" most def, but my statement is not possibly true. Apparently nobody has died in China despite all these cases and fuss. Only place in the world where thousands get it and nobody kroaks!

People really gotta stop blaming the messagedawg 4 stuff.

All I did was this:

Respond "It depends on what you call normal" when he posted that crap about life in China being normal.

He then proceeded to poop all over himself again and again. Disgraced himself so badly he had no choice but to disappear.

Then, he got locked up for real w/o food or internet.

But I didn't do it!

*** shame the boy is missing a pretty fine playoff show
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 08:06:38 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23639 on: May 14, 2022, 11:04:14 AM »

Monster game.

This series is old school and reminds me of the classic '81 rockfight with Philly, arguably the greatest 7-gamer non-final in NBA history.

Both teams are exhausted.  Neither will say UNCLE - ever.

Great NBA show.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1574 1575 [1576] 1577 1578 ... 1851