Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1618 1619 [1620] 1621 1622 ... 1851

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 964273 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #24285 on: July 14, 2022, 03:22:09 PM »

I am with you Chip.

Fournier, Rose, IQ, Rokas and our 2024 first lotto protected, and two of the firsts we picked up. That is my final offer.

Mitch Isiah Jericho
Randle Obi Hunt
RJ Reddish
Mitchell Grimes Keels
Brunson McBride

We would have room for a wing and a guard without overly gutting our future capital.

Ainge can sell IQ as someone who can potentially grow into a Mitchell replacement.

I think I would still be happier if we stood pat.

If we do something like I suggested, ideally one of Brunson or Mitchell moves to the bench.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 03:23:48 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24286 on: July 14, 2022, 04:30:44 PM »

Ayton gets his bag. Offer from Indy. Will Phoenix match? Will Rick play Ayton and Turner together if Phoenix lets him walk?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24287 on: July 14, 2022, 04:45:47 PM »

A little extra scrutiny on Grimes tonight, if he suits up.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
You Know What [SCOTT PERRY In The House]
« Reply #24288 on: July 14, 2022, 05:39:54 PM »

A little extra scrutiny on Grimes tonight, if he suits up.

Scott Perry has had his share of dropsies, but on the whole, he has set us up with some good moves, with or without the Leon Rose Tactical Team.

In 2017, Phool Jagoff having completely tanked Carmelo Anthony's Trade value, Perry managed before training camp to pry Enes Kanter and Doug McDermott out of OKC, along with the #36 draft pick, which he used on Mitchell Robinson, setting up a subsequent series of good will deals with the Thunder. 

In 2019, the luck of the draw gave us the number 3 pick, and Perry did not get cute, but selected R.J. Barrett. 

In 2020, Tyrese Haliburton fell right in our lap, but Perry & Leon were all in on Obi Toppin, probably figuring Julius Randle was not a keeper.  Oh well. 

In 2021 we turned the #19 and #21 picks into Quentin Grimes, and in turn, Cam Reddish. 

In 2021 we turned the #32 pick into Rokas Jokubaitis and Deuce McBride. 

In 2021 we turned Austin Rivers and Ignatz Brazdeikis into dead bodies and Jericho Sims. 

All KEEPERS in my estimation. 

In 2022 we turned the #11 pick, as best I can figure into four #1 picks, passed on one of those picks to Charlotte for the draft rights to Jalen Duren and passed him and the Earthly Remains of Kemba Walker on to the Pistons, furthering that good will to get them to take Nerlens Noel and Alec Burks in trade. 

Creating the cap space to sign Jalen Brunson and Isaiah Hartenstein, to re-up Mitchell Robinson, the draft capital to make a run at Donovan Mitchell. 

If [IF] Scott Perry get Danny Ainge to settle for a pair of match the salaries place holders such as Fournier and Rose, and in turn accept a cornucopia of draft capital in lieu of our young bucks?  I do believe the Knicks would be willing to minimally pony up our 2023 & 2025 #1s, Dallas' 2023 #1, and all three of the #1 picks we just obtained for our 2022 #1.  Maybe some swaps 2024 & 2026 swaps as well.  That's a shitload of draft assets, but allows us to keep our host of 24 and under homegrowns in house. 

WE SHALL SEE
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 05:50:55 PM by chipstern »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24289 on: July 14, 2022, 06:08:23 PM »

I'm not assuming that the deal will go through it all.

But if so, we're on the verge of having a much better team.

Course there will be a price. It's not just about giving Utah draft picks and players we don't like.

I love IQ and OB. And I think Grimes can really be something. But, yeah, if they're part of the deal, they're part of the deal.

Chip will make sure to tell us what every one of the draft picks ends up being.  Count on that.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24290 on: July 14, 2022, 06:09:57 PM »

Ayton gets his bag. Offer from Indy. Will Phoenix match? Will Rick play Ayton and Turner together if Phoenix lets him walk?

Turner going elsewhere

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24291 on: July 14, 2022, 06:39:03 PM »

I am with you Chip.

Fournier, Rose, IQ, Rokas and our 2024 first lotto protected, and two of the firsts we picked up. That is my final offer.

Mitch Isiah Jericho
Randle Obi Hunt
RJ Reddish
Mitchell Grimes Keels
Brunson McBride

We would have room for a wing and a guard without overly gutting our future capital.

Ainge can sell IQ as someone who can potentially grow into a Mitchell replacement.

I think I would still be happier if we stood pat.

If we do something like I suggested, ideally one of Brunson or Mitchell moves to the bench.

God almighty man...

Get a check up.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24292 on: July 14, 2022, 08:19:34 PM »

Would agree with FACIL as a Knicks booster, that if the price is RJ, OBI and IQ  and?

No sale

Not sue where you all get this crap from
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Chip and Fac
« Reply #24293 on: July 14, 2022, 09:03:01 PM »

Both Chamaco and ChamAAco are going after you two with a vengeance.

Poor thing, I think he feels lonely and wants a conversation.

"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24294 on: July 14, 2022, 09:41:21 PM »

Turner going elsewhere

Phoenix matched. But you are still some kind of genius in your own mind.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24295 on: July 14, 2022, 09:53:59 PM »

We outmatched a Paololess SummerMagic team despite doing our level best to play down to their level. Thibs looked happier then I was when they cut to him on the sideline.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24296 on: July 15, 2022, 12:49:47 AM »

Turner going elsewhere

Nice.  Good  player.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 10:52:45 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Doctoring
« Reply #24297 on: July 15, 2022, 12:56:23 AM »

niiiiice

good player

Turner going elsewhere

Chamaco doctoring his own quotes. Amazing 🤩
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24298 on: July 15, 2022, 01:49:36 AM »

Becoming too dumb to use quote boxes seems to be catching on the right wing, like chlamydia and Covid.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24299 on: July 15, 2022, 02:36:18 AM »

Ainge is smoking crack. He can go screw himself and work it out with Mitchell some other way.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1618 1619 [1620] 1621 1622 ... 1851