Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1824 1825 [1826] 1827 1828 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 919329 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #27375 on: January 03, 2024, 03:17:21 PM »

If Precious does not get it done up front, I think getting another look there should be more of a priority than IQ replacement. No disrespect to Taj.

Ainge likes picks. People talk about Kelly as a target, and he would definitely elevate and expand our tool set. The Jazz also have numerous long players on the bench who get no burn. A protected pick or two from our stash plus Malachi or Archidiacino for Luka Samanic or Omer Yurtseven would be a smaller, simpler play in that direction.

Better yet, Precious could find his beast mode and we could be set.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 03:45:12 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27376 on: January 03, 2024, 11:13:49 PM »

Hartenstein

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27377 on: January 04, 2024, 01:03:53 AM »

Some Facebook Fantasies urge us to pursue Bones Hyland, which to be mentioned in the same breath as IQ, is deeply offensive, IQ being about team, Hyland a no defense street punk only about himself.

You're way too hard on Bones Hyland, even if Kidd did have a crush on the guy.

He's no punk. And he plays exuberantly in the mode of Maxey and IQ. He's got real value and someone is gonna grab him at a discount rate.

In any case, we can all agree that's not an essential move for the Knicks right now.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27378 on: January 04, 2024, 01:13:06 AM »

Nice win tonight. OG lets us play base D which leaves Jules and JB with something in the tank for fourth quarters. Still some wrinkles but there is hope we might get there.

Philly on Friday is a big test.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27379 on: January 05, 2024, 06:00:24 AM »

Some Facebook Fantasies urge us to pursue Bones Hyland, which to be mentioned in the same breath as IQ, is deeply offensive, IQ being about team, Hyland a no defense street punk only about himself.

He's no punk. And he plays exuberantly in the mode of Maxey and IQ. He's got real value and someone is gonna grab him at a discount rate.

In any case, we can all agree that's not an essential move for the Knicks right now.

Hyland sucks

By the way.  Kiid was a bigtime DiVincenzo enthusiast, so credits where credits are due.

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27380 on: January 05, 2024, 10:14:50 AM »

Hyland sucks

By the way.  Kiid was a bigtime DiVincenzo enthusiast, so credits where credits are due.

Geez, when did you become an online blowhard?

How many times have you actually watched the guy play?

Whatever. I knew almost nothing about DiVincenzo, so everything about him...especially his scrappiness...has been a nice revelation.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:37:30 AM by elephant »

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27381 on: January 05, 2024, 10:56:44 PM »

Julius is off and we win going away. Sweeeet!

Deuce the turning point. So great to see Grimes coming back to form; looks like he's gonna get his chances.

Meanwhile, the Hart+Heart Machine just doing their thing.

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27382 on: January 05, 2024, 10:57:12 PM »

Philly on Friday is a big test.

I take it we pass the test?

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #27383 on: January 05, 2024, 11:59:29 PM »

FORMIDABLE.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27384 on: January 06, 2024, 12:01:17 AM »

Oh we passed. Let us not give it back against the Wizards.

We may not need to spend 30 mil and three draft picks on some dude to generate bench scoring.

Hartenstein might could do prime Noah things. Over the last two games combined he certainly did.

I am good paying Hartenstein Mitch money to keep him around past this year. He may crack 20 which I am ok with as well.

I am more than good with the stars we got. Let us keep getting better and winning games.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27385 on: January 06, 2024, 11:00:06 PM »

We nicely handled the Wiz and as a reward get to sit by ourselves in 4th for a minute, a whisker above the 5-8 fray.

We should be in no hurry to shake things up going forward. We have very nice makings of a very nice team.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Oh, Canada
« Reply #27386 on: January 08, 2024, 07:43:17 AM »

MEANWHILE, a shout out to all the RJ Haters I the blogosphere   Dropped 37 in an annihilation of the Warriors, on 12-20, 5-8 from trey and zero turnovers.

Loving OG, a better fit for our Knicks, but as the main sled dog in Toronto, RJ should flourish.  Happy for him.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, Canada
« Reply #27387 on: January 08, 2024, 10:36:34 AM »

MEANWHILE, a shout out to all the RJ Haters I the blogosphere   Dropped 37 in an annihilation of the Warriors, on 12-20, 5-8 from trey and zero turnovers.

Loving OG, a better fit for our Knicks, but as the main sled dog in Toronto, RJ should flourish.  Happy for him.

And IQ 10 assists in 26 minutes.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27388 on: January 08, 2024, 12:21:32 PM »

Very much a win-win.

I wonder if this leads Toronto to pull Siakam from the market

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27389 on: January 09, 2024, 07:22:29 AM »

Very much a win-win.

I wonder if this leads Toronto to pull Siakam from the market

Siakim has declared he will not sign an extension for anyone.

Meanwhile, do the Knicks really want to pursue a DEAL?

Asking for a blowhard

PS: Yet another DNP for one Bones Hyland.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 09:18:23 AM by chipstern »
Pages: 1 ... 1824 1825 [1826] 1827 1828 ... 1848