Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899689 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #480 on: September 05, 2018, 06:20:10 PM »

I dont care what the fuck you call it

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 05, 2018, 06:51:08 PM »

I dont care what the fuck you call it

I picked up on that. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 05, 2018, 08:04:56 PM »

If he cared, he’d have better basketball opinions.

KP is a stretch big. Melo is a stretch big. When either is tasked with playmaking they are libel to be exposed. KK is a wing and perimeter creator. His skills mesh better with either KP or Melo than KP does with Melo.

Kid is upset his grease bomb president has set fire to his party. It’s making him salty on any topic, though it brings him no closer to truth.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 05, 2018, 08:29:03 PM »

If he cared, he’d have better basketball opinions.

KP is a stretch big. Melo is a stretch big. When either is tasked with playmaking they are libel to be exposed. KK is a wing and perimeter creator. His skills mesh better with either KP or Melo than KP does with Melo.

Kid is upset his grease bomb president has set fire to his party. It’s making him salty on any topic, though it brings him no closer to truth.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 05, 2018, 09:15:30 PM »

I

Kid is upset his grease bomb president has set fire to his party.

Nah, man - I get at least my 2.4 more years.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
AG chiiico
« Reply #485 on: September 05, 2018, 10:24:16 PM »

I

Kid is upset his grease bomb president has set fire to his party.

Nah, man - I get at least my 2.4 more years.

Yep, and the other chiiico may get his job
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Nagel

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 05, 2018, 11:50:00 PM »

recent op ed in times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html  calls  it out clearly.  trump calls it treason.  i call it truth.

the man is a simply a greedy bastard who sold the country for cash.

not sure what his "make america great  hat"  sells for on the web site but pretty sure it's made in china.

the whole thing is a very bad joke on us.

Russia placed the Manchurian candidate in the white house.  Either that or a first grader.

Hard to fathom.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2018, 02:29:24 AM »

Dolan should invite trump to be his drummer. Tell him about all the groupies he meets after gigs, maybe offer to send him a billion dollars so he can clear some of his Russian debt as a signing bonus.

It would be money better spent than on Phil, Larry Brown, and Isiah.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 06, 2018, 06:08:25 AM »

The idea that KZ is going to feel threatened by Knox is dumb on its  face.  First off KZ isn't even going to be playing for a few months.
And Knox won't likely be The Man, and anyway rooks tend to fade mid-season, coincidentally when KZ will return.

The message from new head coach David Fizdale has been in line with his own approach. “He wants me to stay in attack mode,” Knox said. “He wants me to be really aggressive on the offensive end, be able to make plays for my teammates. On defense be able to guard the best player on the other team. That’s a big responsibility for me to take, but I’m really looking forward to it.

Fizz probably also told Knox he sees him in the ROY conversation.
Fizz likes to blow smoke and pump guys up with flattering talk.
That's his motivation MO. 
Nothing wrong with challenging guys and setting lofty goals.
We'll see how it works.
Still not clear if Knox will even start, though I expect so (I mean, why not?)
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2018, 10:45:34 AM »

"Open to any theories (on Noah)"

Maybe management aren't all in agreement.  Could be a faction that feels JoNo can help on the court.

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 06, 2018, 12:20:47 PM »

Maybe they are intent on keeping Noah as part of their recruitment of Kevin Durant and Jimmer Freddette. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 06, 2018, 01:15:05 PM »

Noah will be with us into camp. There are about eight guys competing for four spots. Noah may get one through his work or he may not.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 06, 2018, 02:45:34 PM »

Funny about Durant - reading how ENES KANTER is making the push - the case to KD to consider NY.

Sounds like Enes expects to be here, which is strange, given that we decided we preferred next year's cap space.

chipstern

• View Profile
Enes
« Reply #493 on: September 06, 2018, 03:20:47 PM »

Kanter likes to talk. 

He is a chatterbox. 

Comes by it honestly. 

Know he would dearly love to remain a Knick. 

Remains to be seen how his conditioning and response to Coach Fizdale's calculations (developing a dependable mid-range and long-range jumper) translates on the court and in the new conception of our offense. And if he can make another step forward on defense.   

What is surely ironic, is that given the possibility of Durant coming to New York--pretty damn remote a fantasy if you ask me--the team would likely have to let Kanter walk and use that 19 million in cap space to sign a stud muffin such as Durant. 

As we speak, hard to imagine KD not continuing with the Warriors.  I mean, why not?  Great team, great city, great community, great platform for him as a player and a person.  As presently constituted, they should be in the hunt for the NBA Finals every season for the next five years, unless some unspeakable injuries break the spell. 

chipstern

• View Profile
Note To Frank Ntilikina, Emmaneul Mudiay, Trey Burke Kevin Knox, Mario Hezonja
« Reply #494 on: September 06, 2018, 11:34:25 PM »

Shawn Marion on J-Kidd: “He was one of the first guys that emphasized, ‘If you run I’ll get you the ball.’ I’m a firm believer that when I lace them up I’m ready to go. To have that reinforced to you by your point guard, isn’t that what you want to hear?”
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1844