Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750929 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12436 on: July 21, 2021, 04:25:14 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12437 on: July 21, 2021, 04:35:33 PM »

I think if you are a racist dick on this board, you are a racist dick in real life. You just may adjust your behavior to avoid getting punched in the nose. Or, from seeing the effect of your comments on actual people, which should make you feel bad/ashamed. Unless you are a sociopath [cough] Forrest [/cough].

Difference between race RELATED commentary and RACISM

And on this board it would be tough not to participate in discussion on race, 

Comments taking a stance vs a person or group representing or stating views in favor of certain race-related benefit or AGAINST members of another race - comments used as a DEFLECTION by a poster - cannot and should never paint this responder as a racist
They are not. It is your racism that paints you as a racist, pure and simple.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12438 on: July 21, 2021, 05:10:21 PM »

Republicans don’t give a shit about governing, they just care about the acquisition and retention of power...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/mitch-mcconnell-debt-ceiling-republicans-democrats-reconciliation/index.html
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #12439 on: July 21, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »

Fac,  I think it's Republicanibus praecipitati.

Your phrase "delenda sunt" means more like "are destroyed [as part of some routine,  like for making pet food - some regular process]..."  I'm guessing you were going for Republican Party meets its destruction.  Or comes to a final end.  Maybe not.   Maybe they will be a regular source of protein for Skippy and Fluffy.   

Anyway,  you need the plural "-ibus" if you stick with "sunt. " 

I coukd have been that "Romane ite domum" soldier in Life of Brian.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:40:27 PM by Barton3.0 »

Holly Martins

« Reply #12440 on: July 21, 2021, 05:49:30 PM »

Woops,  sorry, it's Republicani.   I was using the wrong plural suffix.   

Republicani ite domum!

Holly Martins

« Reply #12441 on: July 21, 2021, 05:53:41 PM »

I'm in a waiting room.   Magazines would have been a better choice.   But I'm just not that into hunting or fishing.  Or wedding planning.   I think somebody fished these magazines out of a dumpster somewhere.   

Maybe MAGAzine is a better spelling...

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12442 on: July 21, 2021, 06:23:02 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #12443 on: July 21, 2021, 07:07:32 PM »

Fuck McCarthy.

He wanted no part of a  1/6 investigation to uncover the damning facts behind the insurrection..

Subpoena him and his phone records.

And put him under oath.

Fucking complicit traitor.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12444 on: July 21, 2021, 07:25:51 PM »

I'm in a waiting room.   Magazines would have been a better choice.   But I'm just not that into hunting or fishing.  Or wedding planning.   I think somebody fished these magazines out of a dumpster somewhere.   

Maybe MAGAzine is a better spelling...

LOL
Wedding planning is tops in female American world.
Bride, mother, sisters, aunties, cousins, friends.all are involved.
One show on my cable tv..."Say Yes to The Dress".
Every girl dreams of a lovely wedding...and living happily ever after.
Wedding Planner movie with J-Lo.
Hallmark movies.

Fishing and hunting are tops in the male American world.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 07:28:10 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12445 on: July 21, 2021, 07:37:25 PM »

Hallmark movies.

A new survey by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows that today, only about 5 percent of Americans, 16 years old and older, actually hunt. That's half of what it was 50 years ago and the decline is expected to accelerate over the next decade.

"Tops."

As for marriage...
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12446 on: July 21, 2021, 08:12:27 PM »

I think if you are a racist dick on this board, you are a racist dick in real life. You just may adjust your behavior to avoid getting punched in the nose. Or, from seeing the effect of your comments on actual people, which should make you feel bad/ashamed. Unless you are a sociopath [cough] Forrest [/cough].

Comments taking a stance vs a person or group representing or stating views in favor of certain race-related benefit or AGAINST members of another race - comments used as a DEFLECTION by a poster - cannot and should never paint this responder as a racist

It's silly, it's unfair, it's lazy and it's TIRED.

Nothing a racist hates more than being called a racist.

But what exactly is a racist today?
Someone who doesn't like "African gangs" marauding thru their society committing store robberies and violent home invasions?
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12447 on: July 21, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »

This weather is starting to act like the opening of a movie with Morgan Freeman as the President.

Today was like the bad old days of smog.

Thousand year floods in Europe and China and wildfires across the Pacific Northwest and western Canada.

But sure. Global warming is a hoax.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12448 on: July 21, 2021, 08:25:19 PM »

It's silly, it's unfair, it's lazy and it's TIRED.

Nothing a racist hates more than being called a racist.

But what exactly is a racist today?
Someone who doesn't like "African gangs" marauding thru their society committing store robberies and violent home invasions?

Well, I don’t like gangs wreaking havoc in society but does it depend on ethnicity and race?

Since you learn from your tee vee go to YouTube and watch a few episodes of ‘The Untouchables’ and or ‘Crime Story’ with Dennis Farina.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12449 on: July 21, 2021, 08:25:28 PM »

Hallmark movies.

A new survey by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows that today, only about 5 percent of Americans, 16 years old and older, actually hunt. That's half of what it was 50 years ago and the decline is expected to accelerate over the next decade.

"Tops."

As for marriage...

Fishing sure seems popular in America today.
Every year in America there about 2.5 million weddings.
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 2924