Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 883 884 [885] 886 887 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751249 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13260 on: August 03, 2021, 07:39:40 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/kfile-rnc-peter-feaman-covid-19-vaccine/index.html

"The mark of the beast" was how the RNC's Feaman referred to the COVID vaccines.

"The Biden brown shirts are beginning to show up at private homes questioning vaccine papers," Feaman wrote on July 20.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13261 on: August 03, 2021, 09:39:04 AM »

Nothing like Barack Obama celebrating a birthday to underscore the dem’s double standard.
Are Pelosi and Bowser jumping maskless out of the cake?

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13262 on: August 03, 2021, 10:00:03 AM »

OMG calling for the city-state of D.C. Better to give half to VA and half to Maryland. No more drug brained mayor and corrupt everything.

“Drug brained mayor” died in 2014.

“Corrupt everything?” the most corrupt entity in DC is located at 310 First Street, SE. That’s the HQ of the RNC.

More people in DC than in Wyoming and as many in North Dakota and we’re no longer majority black which should make you a little less nervous.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #13263 on: August 03, 2021, 10:06:07 AM »

OMG calling for the city-state of D.C. Better to give half to VA and half to Maryland. No more drug brained mayor and corrupt everything.

It's like you are intentionally ignoring Baltimore's problems.

Baltimore is 2nd in the nation for murder rate and 3rd in total violent crime.

DC is 19th for murder and 24th in total violent crime - less than half the violent crime rate of Baltimore and about 30% of their murder rate. DC's also better on violent crime, 29th in the country.
How many Baltimore mayors have been arrested for drug use while in office?
---His celebrity was transformed into international notoriety in January 1990, when he was videotaped during a sting operation smoking crack cocaine and was arrested by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officials on drug charges. The arrest and subsequent trial precluded Barry from seeking re-election, and he served six months in a federal prison. After his release, he was elected to the Council of the District of Columbia in 1992. He was elected again as mayor in 1994, serving from 1995 to 1999.

Despite his history of political and legal controversies, Barry was a popular and influential figure in Washington, D.C. The alternative weekly Washington City Paper nicknamed him "Mayor for life", a designation that remained long after Barry left the mayoralty.[3] The Washington Post once stated that "to understand the District of Columbia, one must understand Marion Barry".[4]---
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #13264 on: August 03, 2021, 10:06:46 AM »

“Drug brained mayor” died in 2014.

“Corrupt everything?” the most corrupt entity in DC is located at 310 First Street, SE. That’s the HQ of the RNC.

More people in DC than in Wyoming and as many in North Dakota and we’re no longer majority black which should make you a little less nervous.
OMG, Luee. IKR. Totally.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #13265 on: August 03, 2021, 10:10:53 AM »

It's like you are intentionally ignoring Baltimore's problems.

Baltimore is 2nd in the nation for murder rate and 3rd in total violent crime.

DC is 19th for murder and 24th in total violent crime - less than half the violent crime rate of Baltimore and about 30% of their murder rate. DC's also better on violent crime, 29th in the country.
How many Baltimore mayors have been arrested for drug use while in office?
---His celebrity was transformed into international notoriety in January 1990, when he was videotaped during a sting operation smoking crack cocaine and was arrested by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officials on drug charges. The arrest and subsequent trial precluded Barry from seeking re-election, and he served six months in a federal prison. After his release, he was elected to the Council of the District of Columbia in 1992. He was elected again as mayor in 1994, serving from 1995 to 1999.

Despite his history of political and legal controversies, Barry was a popular and influential figure in Washington, D.C. The alternative weekly Washington City Paper nicknamed him "Mayor for life", a designation that remained long after Barry left the mayoralty.[3] The Washington Post once stated that "to understand the District of Columbia, one must understand Marion Barry".[4]---
And with that, you win the "Clown of the Day" award.  The usual owners of that title hold on to it like grim death.  Congratulations!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #13266 on: August 03, 2021, 10:22:02 AM »

Whatever! Your DC guy in office.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13267 on: August 03, 2021, 10:26:12 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #13268 on: August 03, 2021, 10:44:46 AM »

Totally!!! OMG!!!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13269 on: August 03, 2021, 11:11:25 AM »

Um, yeah. I guess.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13271 on: August 03, 2021, 11:21:21 AM »

“Ain’t that America?”

— John Mellencamp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/03/vauhxx-booker-charged-indiana-assault/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1QwuDxJhx9qKT32uxxl2M5MCeNh_WdaAPTQgQ0H6vHEEeh9WHIIq5qiHI

Wow.

Booker said Monday he declined to do so because he would have to sign a confidentiality agreement and publicly forgive the men, whose charges would be dropped.

That's just wrong by any measure.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13272 on: August 03, 2021, 11:24:26 AM »

It’s official. NY investigation says Andrew Cuomo is a slimeball.
Guilty of sexually harassing multiple women.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13273 on: August 03, 2021, 11:32:10 AM »

It’s official. NY investigation says Andrew Cuomo is a slimeball.
Guilty of sexually harassing multiple women.

I’m shocked, SHOCKED!

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13274 on: August 03, 2021, 11:34:54 AM »

Nothing like Barack Obama celebrating a birthday to underscore the dem’s double standard.
Are Pelosi and Bowser jumping maskless out of the cake?

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
And fully compliant with the CDC's COVID protocols. Which makes the "double standard" thing Red copied over from a right-wing web site without providing - or probably even reading - the context particularly idiotic.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 883 884 [885] 886 887 ... 2924