Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 2779

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651245 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21016 on: November 19, 2021, 09:40:09 AM »

No. You can't do it.

Given that more than one of us has already provided the data, that's a pretty stupid take, Ham.

You want Larry to do it, we get it. You don't care about the information, itself.

But claiming he can't is absurd.

Nope, not one of you has done that.

He can't, though.

He lacks the integrity and, perhaps, the capacity.

But it is telling how you and fac the lapdog sprint to his aid every time he struggles with any other poster here. That's actually providing some evidence of his lack of ability or his willingness to stand on his own two feet.

When Larry makes claims, and he's asked to support them, Larry ought to abandon his hurt teen act and demonstrate that he can do so, instead of going all Blanche DuBois on us and depending on the kindness of strangers.

Perhaps it is his dependency issues that are most telling in circumstances like this one

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:20:45 AM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21017 on: November 19, 2021, 10:40:05 AM »

I see Biden is transferring executive power to Harris while he has a colonoscopy done today.   If they find any polyps,  I would like to name each of them after Elba members who are pathologically incapable of ever letting go of a personal dispute. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21018 on: November 19, 2021, 10:44:27 AM »

No. You can't do it.

Given that more than one of us has already provided the data, that's a pretty stupid take, Ham.

You want Larry to do it, we get it. You don't care about the information, itself.

smh
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Holly Martins

« Reply #21019 on: November 19, 2021, 10:58:29 AM »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/nov/18/moral-case-destroying-fossil-fuel-infrastructure

Grassroots action is needed but I think the walk to work movements can do more to stop the momentum of new fossil fuel projects.   Walk,  bike,  mass transit,  wool sweaters plus thermostat at 68, meatless Mondays,  offices turning off lights and workstations when idle,  all those initiatives can converge on shrinking the market for combustible carbon.  And it means EVERYONE  can do something instead of feeling helpless.   

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21020 on: November 19, 2021, 11:05:24 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/19/us/unite-the-right-trial-charlottesville-rally/index.html

Reading to the words of the leaders of the "alt-right" wing discuss their disposable members is quite something.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21021 on: November 19, 2021, 12:11:22 PM »

No. You can't do it.

He can't, though.

But it is telling how you and fac the lapdog sprint to his aid every time he struggles with any other poster here. That's actually providing some evidence of his lack of ability or his willingness to stand on his own two feet.

When Larry makes claims, and he's asked to support them, Larry ought to abandon his hurt teen act and demonstrate that he can do so, instead of going all Blanche DuBois on us and depending on the kindness of strangers.

Perhaps it is his dependency issues that are most telling in circumstances like this one

Perhaps you should realize I am not gonna supply what you demand.

Not that I cant I just wont.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21022 on: November 19, 2021, 12:49:14 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/nov/18/moral-case-destroying-fossil-fuel-infrastructure

Grassroots action is needed but I think the walk to work movements can do more to stop the momentum of new fossil fuel projects.   Walk,  bike,  mass transit,  wool sweaters plus thermostat at 68, meatless Mondays,  offices turning off lights and workstations when idle,  all those initiatives can converge on shrinking the market for combustible carbon.  And it means EVERYONE  can do something instead of feeling helpless.
Who feels helpless?

Holly Martins

« Reply #21023 on: November 19, 2021, 12:52:01 PM »

All those people out there beyond the jungle compound, Colonel Kurtz.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21024 on: November 19, 2021, 01:04:25 PM »

Who feels helpless?

These guys

http://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/11/19/dustin-stockton-jen-lawrence-trump-profile-522823

Vanlife, Bambi, fo realz.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21025 on: November 19, 2021, 01:05:52 PM »

All those people out there beyond the jungle compound, Colonel Kurtz.

We have his log book. We have read the marginalia. Case closed.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #21026 on: November 19, 2021, 01:09:00 PM »

We need to be of the people, by the people, for the people, and the people at the top need to be us, and we need to help the people on the bottom because they too are us.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21027 on: November 19, 2021, 01:10:24 PM »

I see Biden is transferring executive power to Harris while he has a colonoscopy done today.   If they find any polyps,  I would like to name each of them after Elba members who are pathologically incapable of ever letting go of a personal dispute.
Really, he should have transferred power right after the MoviPrep kicked in.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #21028 on: November 19, 2021, 01:19:55 PM »

Rittenhouse not guilty. Gun culture us the death if America.

He shall reap what ye shall sow.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #21029 on: November 19, 2021, 01:20:58 PM »

No. You can't do it.

He can't, though.

Perhaps you should realize I am not gonna supply what you demand.

Not that I cant I just wont.

That's what victims do to maintain their status.

So, no surprise.

Pussy.
Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 2779