Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743601 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24555 on: February 19, 2022, 06:41:38 PM »

Still waiting for Ward to say something about his (and his right wing media pals') misread of the John Durham filing and subsequent RWM frenzy.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/02/19/hillary-clinton-right-wing-media-stelter-vpx.cnn

Okay, not so much waiting, as I know an admission of error is not his thing.
If you are dumb enough to believe anything from Brian Stelter or CNN over John Durham you might step back and take in the entire landscape.

Since Durham
It is not believing CNN over Durham, it is believing Durham over what Kash Patel and the Right Wing Rage Machine tried to twist Durham s filing into. But since you rely entirely on the RWRM for what passes for your thoughts and knowledge you will never know this.
Well, if you are limited to reading right wing rage machines you deserve what you get.
That is lame, even for you.
Lame?  You are the only one on here who cites righty rage machines.

Drunk, at best. TBI more likely.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24556 on: February 19, 2022, 06:45:14 PM »

Durham should give interesting testimony regarding his instructions at the outset of his fiasco probe. It might be a good place to start killing and removing the federalist rot from within our legal infrastructure.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24557 on: February 19, 2022, 06:50:06 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/19/2081175/-Tucker-Carson-attack-on-Alejandra-Cortez-is-the-kind-of-excuse-that-toxic-males-use-to-hurt-women

Tossing him out the highest window in midtown would be justice. I am glad to live in a society where that is not what he gets, but justice aside he must be stopped, and deterred, along with those who support him or would follow or imitate his path.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24558 on: February 19, 2022, 07:26:48 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/19/2081175/-Tucker-Carson-attack-on-Alejandra-Cortez-is-the-kind-of-excuse-that-toxic-males-use-to-hurt-women

Tossing him out the highest window in midtown would be justice. I am glad to live in a society where that is not what he gets, but justice aside he must be stopped, and deterred, along with those who support him or would follow or imitate his path.

Amazing how she has gone from being just a bartender to entitled rich white lady.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24559 on: February 19, 2022, 07:45:09 PM »

Amazing how she has gone from being just a bartender to entitled rich white lady.

She is not hated by rational people who can construct or follow a train of thought.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24560 on: February 19, 2022, 10:13:10 PM »

Here is a shot of a cool place here in my neighborhood in Anaheim, there are many abodes like this in my neighborhood. I think that it would be a cool design for apartments and for town-homes for the homeless which can be built in Nevada.

We can build this type of architecture in Nevada for our homeless people, and for the refugees, and for our immigrants, complete with swimming pools and tennis courts.

And also there can be Santorini, Greece style apartment complexes, etc.

But anyhow, this place in the photo is here in my neighborhood by Pearson Park.

Pearson Park has tennis courts, and an amphitheatre for concerts with 2,000 seats and an area to feed and to serve drinks to guests, etc. And there is a duck pond for children who want to feed the ducks, etc.

https://www.anaheim.net/Facilities/Facility/Details/Pearson-Park-48

And Anaheim has hot women, California women are famous for being beautiful.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 10:16:03 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24562 on: February 20, 2022, 12:10:30 AM »

http://www.vox.com/2022/2/19/22934915/supreme-court-justices-not-honest-amy-coney-barrett-notre-dame-abortion-voting-rights

Draft Bush Trump appointees into space force and send them off to Mars so they can defend law and order at our far frontier.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24563 on: February 20, 2022, 12:14:14 AM »

We can show the homeless people, and the refugees, and the new immigrants, photos of different types of housing, and then let the people vote on the type of housing that they want to live in. The people can help HUD and Habitat For Humanity to know what kinds of housing to build. The homeless people need to let everyone know what kind of housing they want so that the builders will know what to build.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24564 on: February 20, 2022, 07:24:20 AM »

Still waiting for Ward to say something about his (and his right wing media pals') misread of the John Durham filing and subsequent RWM frenzy.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/02/19/hillary-clinton-right-wing-media-stelter-vpx.cnn

If you are dumb enough to believe anything from Brian Stelter or CNN over John Durham you might step back and take in the entire landscape.

Since Durham
It is not believing CNN over Durham, it is believing Durham over what Kash Patel and the Right Wing Rage Machine tried to twist Durham s filing into. But since you rely entirely on the RWRM for what passes for your thoughts and knowledge you will never know this.
Well, if you are limited to reading right wing rage machines you deserve what you get.
You do not know the meaning of the word "cites". This response continues to be lame, even for you. But is is typical. You hare off after side issues because you do not have the manhood to admit error.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24565 on: February 20, 2022, 10:49:45 AM »

The treatment of Liz Cheney illustrates the current GOP "leadership's" ethics pretty starkly.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/02/17/liz-cheney-challenger-kevin-mccarthy/6836021001/
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24566 on: February 20, 2022, 10:55:11 AM »

Since Durham
You do not know the meaning of the word "cites". This response continues to be lame, even for you. But is is typical. You hare off after side issues because you do not have the manhood to admit error.
You may want to review the usages of cite and site. I used cite as a verb which is correct.
Now as to your rejoinder hare off after side issues the sight of it is confusing. Did you cite it from some foreign site?

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #24567 on: February 20, 2022, 12:08:06 PM »

Dunning and Kruger, we found your poster child.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24568 on: February 20, 2022, 01:25:29 PM »

Since Durham
You may want to review the usages of cite and site. I used cite as a verb which is correct.
Now as to your rejoinder hare off after side issues the sight of it is confusing. Did you cite it from some foreign site?
You do not know the definition of the verb cite. And you continue to have off after side issues because you do not have the manhood to admit error.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24569 on: February 20, 2022, 02:11:12 PM »

Since Durham
You do not know the definition of the verb cite. And you continue to have off after side issues because you do not have the manhood to admit error.

Cite (Oxford Languages)
quote (a passage, book, or author, or right wing rage machines, )as evidence for or justification of an argument
OK I added the bit about the rage machines LOL!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 02:12:47 PM by REDSTATEWARD »
Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 2918