Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 2794

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 656212 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2865 on: March 05, 2021, 02:40:12 AM »

http://thebulwark.com/mike-pence-cant-walk-away-from-the-big-lie/

“Crumbled like a blueberry muffin”, words for his gravestone, marking his place in history.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: March 05, 2021, 02:57:09 AM »

Republicans are the burnt down buried in bullshit party. They stink to high Heaven spreading poison and misery.

If republicans were a dog, they’d be taking that last trip to the vet.

As it is they are shedding voters faster than a rotting corpse has its maggots turn to flies.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: March 05, 2021, 03:40:03 AM »

Ron Johnson’s performance as a senator would be greatly improved by dunking him repeatedly in hog shit until he owns and then renounces his many treasons.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: March 05, 2021, 04:26:55 AM »

Miranda writes:
Daily Telegraph
March 5, 2021

Contempt for Troops Protecting Democracy's Citadel

Have we really reached the point where National Guard soldiers in their third month of protecting the Capitol are poisoned with rotten food, worms and metal shavings and no one cares?

The contempt shown to these soldiers by their Washington DC masters is as sickening as the rancid slop they've been served.

#####

Can't blame Trump, he's no longer Commander in Chief.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:07:58 PM by bambu. »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2869 on: March 05, 2021, 06:18:31 AM »

cont'd...

Barstool Sports last week was the first to publish stomach-churning photos of raw chicken and beef, mouldy bread rolls and rotten fruit, along with firsthand complaints from
anonymous soldiers.

At least 50 soldiers were struck ill with "gastrointestinal
complaints" after eating the meals and several required hospital treatment.

#####

Charming.
The troops could hardly be blamed for packing up and going home...and leaving their Washington masters to it.
If I were one of those soldiers I would feel insulted and abused.
I wouldn't be able to eat that food, and so would have to go and eat elsewhere.

You wouldn’t be a soldier in the first place
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: March 05, 2021, 07:26:43 AM »

Scoop: Leaked HHS docs spotlight Biden's child migrant dilemma

https://www.axios.com/biden-child-migrant-border-hhs-leaked-99e6d9a2-20f7-415e-b75c-c23d5c417914.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

Just a matter of wrongly prioritizing abandoned babies at the border and their extended families. The military, the veterans,  The homeless, the unemployed. The malnourished children at home. Next to getting  a decent blowcut during the pandemic,  getting her friends good cheap nannies is number one for Nancee.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: March 05, 2021, 07:40:44 AM »

Luee gives new meaning to the term "Johnny one-note".  To his credit, nobody is more creative with old-fashioned know-nothingness.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: March 05, 2021, 09:09:09 AM »

cont'd...

Barstool Sports last week was the first to publish stomach-churning photos of raw chicken and beef, mouldy bread rolls and rotten fruit, along with firsthand complaints from
anonymous soldiers.

At least 50 soldiers were struck ill with "gastrointestinal
complaints" after eating the meals and several required hospital treatment.

#####

Charming.
The troops could hardly be blamed for packing up and going home...and leaving their Washington masters to it.
If I were one of those soldiers I would feel insulted and abused.
I wouldn't be able to eat that food, and so would have to go and eat elsewhere.

You wouldn’t be a soldier in the first place

Judging by how these National Guard troops are being treated, why would anyone be rushing to be?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: March 05, 2021, 10:30:47 AM »

So, apparently,  calling Republican governors pulling back COVID precautions as using "Neanderthal thinking" is an insult to Neanderthals, at least according to Marco Rubio.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: March 05, 2021, 10:51:08 AM »

Copies of beloved children’s author’ Dr. Seuss most popular books were virtually flying out of Amazon and Barnes and Noble’s warehouses, with his works making up nine out of the top 10 bestsellers on both companies' lists as of Thursday evening.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2875 on: March 05, 2021, 12:08:44 PM »

Copies of beloved children’s author’ Dr. Seuss most popular books were virtually flying out of Amazon and Barnes and Noble’s warehouses, with his works making up nine out of the top 10 bestsellers on both companies' lists as of Thursday evening.

Amazing how the free market works...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: March 05, 2021, 12:11:53 PM »

Maybe before all the copies are snapped up by collectors, as Dems are trying to help America recover from covid and 4 years of an inept and corrupt Trump presidency by proposing legislation favored by the cast majority of Americans, Sen. Jerk-off Johnson (R-Q, Wi) as part of his filibuster to halt the recovery, can read some Dr Seuss prose into the Congressional record.

barton

« Reply #2877 on: March 05, 2021, 12:30:49 PM »

I do not like a corporate tax scam,
I do not like it, Sam I Am!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: March 05, 2021, 12:37:42 PM »

Maybe before all the copies are snapped up by collectors, as Dems are trying to help America recover from covid and 4 years of an inept and corrupt Trump presidency by proposing legislation favored by the cast majority of Americans, Sen. Jerk-off Johnson (R-Q, Wi) as part of his filibuster to halt the recovery, can read some Dr Seuss prose into the Congressional record.
That is Ted Cruz's shtick.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: March 05, 2021, 12:41:07 PM »

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:42:49 PM by Hairy Lime »

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 2794