Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2277 2278 [2279] 2280 2281 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762159 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34170 on: May 04, 2023, 11:03:10 AM »

Everytime anyone mentions immigration the bigot racist card is played.
Because it is relevant. Bigoted or racist reasons to oppose immigration from non-European nations is a main branch of current anti immigration rhetoric. As in, this:
Racist and bigoted is ignoring diversity and turning the US into a nueva banana republic. Showing no remorse about lowering quality of life and disrespecting the rights of actual legal citizens,
If you want people to not call you a racist or a bigot, stop being one. Because I will continue to point out bigoted, racist statements when I see them.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34171 on: May 04, 2023, 11:04:57 AM »

And they hardly meet Emma s definition.
Citation needed.
Not if you graduated fifth grade.
Perhaps. But if you made it past that, you would know that a blanket statement about 1,000,000 people needs evidence to support it, or else.it looks very much like you are making a bigoted assumption about a group of people based solely on presumptions based on ethnicity. Especially since by and large we are talking about asylum seekers, who are asserting that they are precisely the type of people Emma referenced.

So,.again, citation needed. I recognize your disinclination to provide evidence for your assertion. Especially since no such evidence exists.
You asked for a citation on Emma s poem.
You cannot be that naive.
Even YOU are not that big of an idiot to have thought that.
You wrote the response.
The money you spent on that remedial reading class was wasted.
Remedial reading is something you need to do of your own replies before you Post.
No, you need to develop a modicum of intellectual honesty, and when you make an allegation like 1,000,000 asylum seekers somehow do not equate with huddled masses yearning to breathe free either support the assertion or own the lie. Since you cannot do the first and will not do the second, you dodge the point like the intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.
Your "figure" is,  i assume, pear-shaped. I have not disputed your claim about the number of asylum seekers, though since you are a PROVEN LIAR, I should check it.

Typical RedDick. Make an unsupported and frankly bigoted statement about asylum seekers and when called on to support it, pretend the dispute is about something else. When cornered about that, artlessly dodge to something else. All to avoid having to admit you have made an incredibly false and unsupported generalization. What a pathetic intellectually dishonest ass you are.
Thanks for the update on your bio.  Couldnt have described you betterr myself.
I'm rubber, you're glue is the best you can do? What a witless jackass you are, Red.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34172 on: May 04, 2023, 11:54:15 AM »

Citation needed.
Perhaps. But if you made it past that, you would know that a blanket statement about 1,000,000 people needs evidence to support it, or else.it looks very much like you are making a bigoted assumption about a group of people based solely on presumptions based on ethnicity. Especially since by and large we are talking about asylum seekers, who are asserting that they are precisely the type of people Emma referenced.

So,.again, citation needed. I recognize your disinclination to provide evidence for your assertion. Especially since no such evidence exists.
You wrote the response.
Remedial reading is something you need to do of your own replies before you Post.
No, you need to develop a modicum of intellectual honesty, and when you make an allegation like 1,000,000 asylum seekers somehow do not equate with huddled masses yearning to breathe free either support the assertion or own the lie. Since you cannot do the first and will not do the second, you dodge the point like the intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.
Your "figure" is,  i assume, pear-shaped. I have not disputed your claim about the number of asylum seekers, though since you are a PROVEN LIAR, I should check it.

Typical RedDick. Make an unsupported and frankly bigoted statement about asylum seekers and when called on to support it, pretend the dispute is about something else. When cornered about that, artlessly dodge to something else. All to avoid having to admit you have made an incredibly false and unsupported generalization. What a pathetic intellectually dishonest ass you are.
I'm rubber, you're glue is the best you can do? What a witless jackass you are, Red.
You are free to challenge my facts.
You do not impress anyone with insults.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34173 on: May 04, 2023, 12:38:54 PM »

Citation needed.

You wrote the response.
My figures are
understated.

You have none.
You never do.

You are free to challenge my facts.
You have produced no facts to support your claim that the 1,000,000 asylum seekers in this country "hardly meet Emma s definition" and have aggressively avoided every opportunity to do so.
You do not impress anyone with insults.
I have never insulted you. I have merely given a sober and factually accurate description of you. You witless jackass. Which is descriptive, not purjoative.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34174 on: May 04, 2023, 12:51:53 PM »

I have never insulted you. I have merely given a sober and factually accurate description of you. You witless jackass. Which is descriptive, not purjoative.
LOL!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34175 on: May 04, 2023, 01:33:52 PM »

Hairy Lime, now that you thoroughly own Red and Luee I am sorry to inform you they have absolutely no resale value whatsoever.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34179 on: May 04, 2023, 05:55:43 PM »

Everytime anyone mentions immigration the bigot racist card is played. End of argument. Racist and bigoted is ignoring diversity and turning the US into a nueva banana republic. Showing no remorse about lowering quality of life and disrespecting the rights of actual legal citizens,

As a watered down native of the Shinnecock nation I say shut the fuck up and take your ass back to the land of your ancestors.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34180 on: May 04, 2023, 05:56:45 PM »

Everytime anyone mentions immigration the bigot racist card is played. End of argument. Racist and bigoted is ignoring diversity and turning the US into a nueva banana republic. Showing no remorse about lowering quality of life and disrespecting the rights of actual legal citizens,

Nothing a bigoted racist hates more than being called out for his racial bigotry.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34181 on: May 04, 2023, 07:15:52 PM »

You are the bigoted racist in favor or clogging up the immigration process so no one else but members of a particular favored but illegal group can enter.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #34182 on: May 04, 2023, 07:29:33 PM »

Nice try, Luee.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34183 on: May 04, 2023, 08:11:52 PM »

So.

A New York Subway rider  threatens fellow riders with wild remarks and threats  and says he is ready to go to jail, even die, if no one gives him what he wants.

3-4 fellow riders subdue him and one of them puts him in a  choke hold which causes his death.

The man is not arrested and the District Attorney is investigating.

A Medical investigator termed the death a homicide.

The Mayor of New York  is advising everyone to hold judgement until the investigation runs its course.

The victim is black, the perpetuator white, and an ex-marine.

Nevertheless AOC and other NY democrats have rushed to judgement and labeled the incident RACISM.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 08:16:22 PM by Espnthree »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34184 on: May 04, 2023, 08:12:58 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 2277 2278 [2279] 2280 2281 ... 2929