Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2778 2779 [2780] 2781 2782 ... 2787

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 653525 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41685 on: June 26, 2024, 10:16:02 AM »

"Ah. name calling. Right on cue."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #41686 on: June 26, 2024, 10:23:27 AM »

Politics is creating the perception that you control the levers of the economy in a way that pleases your donor base and fools your constituents.
THEN Biden is a even bigger fool than his public perception reveals.
More likely that you are an idiot.

"I guess you do not follow the news."
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41687 on: June 26, 2024, 10:56:00 AM »

Facts are on my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41688 on: June 26, 2024, 11:20:03 AM »

Facts are on my side.
LOL. I guess we can add "facts" to the long list of words and phrases you do not understand.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 11:45:50 AM by Hairy Lime »
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41689 on: June 26, 2024, 01:32:27 PM »

What to do. Each of the candidates can be easily considered the most odiously unfit in history. How can anyone support either? Santa Joe is surrounded by a corrupt crew who want him to spend spend on non-essentials like mass imigration so they can line their pockets while the poor sleep in the streets. I want the squad gone, I want fumbling stumbling Joe gone. He is the worst of the two. He wants to get into a war with China over Taiwan!

The Donald is a delusional narsissist but at least he is for strong borders and supporting the veterans. Did a nice job in the middle-east. Please dont raise tarriffs or declare yourself dictator for life.

President Biden got veterans, I say veterans and not you, half a trillion dollars more towards healthcare than they were getting under previous administrations including trump. One talks and the other delivers.

Another arena where Joe has delivered where con Don grifted, demagogued, and accomplished nothing is the border,

http://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/26/border-crossings-drop-biden-policy-00165055

The only reasons the number of crossings has not fallen further under Santa Joe, the best president of your lifetime, is that our economy is the best in the world on his watch making us a beacon of prosperity as well as liberty and that traitor republicans have blocked and continue to block funding for additional security measures and personnel to further tighten border controls.

Getting behind a rapist racist convict thug who encourages you to act like the stupidest possible child is clearly more important to you than America, veterans or anything having to do with immigration policy.

It is sad that you keep failing yourself and the country. Be better, Luee

Another area
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41690 on: June 26, 2024, 01:34:31 PM »

Facts are on my side.
LOL. I guess we can add "facts" to the long list of words and phrases you do not understand.

If Jesse Watters says it, slow ugly red thinks it is a fact.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41691 on: June 26, 2024, 02:49:07 PM »

Funny how Americans do not buy your DNC garbage.
How come Biden is not a shoo in for reelection ?   

Because the last thirty years has seen the emergence of a global computer network called the Internet, on which the people who spread lies, sensationalism and propaganda are far more active (and often more remunerated) than those who share facts supported by evidence. 

People tend to find hyperbole, lurid and sensationalistic tales, and outright fantasy to be more entertaining and steer (or are steered by media) towards that.  Complex and nuanced factual reports are boring and often too demanding to fit into the average attention span.

Hope that helps.
Not even close.

Americans now know that we do not mold the Constitution to fit the times,
We fit the times to meet the Constitution.

That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41692 on: June 26, 2024, 03:25:52 PM »

Kudos to NEW York democrats for showing Hamas dick sucker Jamaal Bowman the exit door from Congress.( no need to sound any alarm.)
At the same time the dems in his district embarrassed  AOC and Bernie Sanders for supporting such a miserable person.

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41693 on: June 26, 2024, 03:29:51 PM »

Kudos to the American people for showing Putin dick sucker donald trump the exit door to the White House. (There was a big need to check his pockets on the way out. He is a notorious thief as well as rapist)
At the same time voters snatched away control of the Senate from republicans who are embarrassing suck ups and deranged fascists one and all.

Real good news for people who prefer not to live fact free and do not want to see a race war in this country.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 03:31:23 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41694 on: June 26, 2024, 03:36:45 PM »

Kudos to NEW York democrats for showing Hamas dick sucker Jamaal Bowman the exit door from Congress.( no need to sound any alarm.)
At the same time the dems in his district embarrassed  AOC and Bernie Sanders for supporting such a miserable person.

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41695 on: June 26, 2024, 03:53:07 PM »

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

Bowman more than earned it. I have new respect for honest voters.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #41696 on: June 26, 2024, 04:03:48 PM »

Nothing more frightening than dishonest voters.  They vote for a candidate but they dont really mean it. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41697 on: June 26, 2024, 04:08:55 PM »

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

"New respect" is such an interesting word choice.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41698 on: June 26, 2024, 04:33:52 PM »

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

"New respect" is such an interesting word choice.
Maybe you and Barton can get together and figure it out.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41699 on: June 26, 2024, 04:50:37 PM »

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND!

What is an honest voter?
Pages: 1 ... 2778 2779 [2780] 2781 2782 ... 2787