Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2832 2833 [2834] 2835 2836 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741285 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42495 on: July 25, 2024, 07:34:34 PM »

PERIOD!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administrationp
« Reply #42496 on: July 25, 2024, 07:59:47 PM »

Listen up, dems!
New talking points from the Committee And Talking Points About Kamala! ( CATPAK)

Despite evidence to the contrary she should never be referred to Border Czar, or Liar Once Known.
as Border Czar

Yes we know fact checkers have found , indeed,  she was named Border Czar by our esteemed former leader but CATPAK is working overtime to give you cover.
We appreciate the bowing to orders by Newsweek, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, ABC and others in following the Committee guidance.

Likewise remember there is no proof that a bullet actually struck Trump last week.
It was surely shrapnel but CATPAK is waiting for detailed analysis from the Warren Commission and giving Oliver Stone time to muddy the waters by changing facts he did so magnificently in JFK.

As for racism be sure and pay attention to MSNBC bigot Joy Reid so as to not miss throwing guilt toward any black bolting from the Kamala flock.

Regards,
You know who.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 08:02:09 PM by jmmengel »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42497 on: July 25, 2024, 08:26:38 PM »

Wherever Kamala is weak, then we have helpers who are strong. In Europe we have the King of Spain, and Pope Francis, and Giorgia Meloni, we will be okay, we have good allies.

And here in Mexico we have a new Female Jewish President of Mexico, and I hope she strives to prove Trump wrong. Mexico is a sleeping giant with a wonderful future. Right now they are building new high speed trains, and airports, and resorts, and they are investing in their ports, etc. And Israel is growing eggplant the size of watermelons, what if Kentucky started receiving eggplants the size of watermelons from Mexico? Wisconsin can send Kentucky cheese to go with their eggplant from Mexico, etc.

So, we have a good Pope, and we have Giorgia Meloni, and we have the King of Spain, and a great President in Mexico, we will be fine, it will all be okay.

And if England wants to give free land to people, then there is Canada which they own, they can send the refugees to Victoria, British Columbia, etc.

And we need to send our best and brightest to the United Nations.

Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42498 on: July 25, 2024, 11:08:26 PM »

Mark Kelly finds Jesus and remembers that he was a union organizer.

Red remains on the idiot road paved with lies straight to hell.

Meanwhile, President Biden keeps winning on crime, something republicans always fail to do.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/25/2258170/-Tough-on-crime-Top-Sinaloa-cartel-leaders-turn-themselves-in-to-U-S-authorities?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=more_community&pm_medium=web

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42499 on: July 26, 2024, 01:38:33 AM »

Team Trump is scared of Kamala Harris

Nonetheless, in a statement issued late on Thursday, Mr. Trumps communications director, Steven Cheung, maintained that there was  continued political chaos surrounding Mr. Biden and the Democrats, so general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee.

The statement insisted that many in the Democratic Party- including Mr. Obama - think that Ms. Harris cannot beat Mr. Trump and that they are still holding out for someone  better.The statement added  Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds.

They are shitting bricks!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/25/us/politics/trump-harris-biden-debate.html?unlocked_article_code=1.-E0.D8yF.bZ0XPMeRBb-M&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42500 on: July 26, 2024, 03:53:23 AM »

SkyNews:

"Russian and Chinese strategic bombers (nuke capable) patrolling off Alaska".

#####

Yes, while America is in turmoil the China-Russia alliance *strikes*.

Some people say that China's words and actions don't match.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 05:58:45 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42501 on: July 26, 2024, 08:45:30 AM »

I guess "Skynews" should change their name to "Skyolds"
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42502 on: July 26, 2024, 09:55:45 AM »

It looks like VEEP Harris has been endorsed by President and Mrs. Obama:

It's pool time!!! How long will take it take Red to ask some form of the question: "What took so long".  I think some side action as to the frequency of the use of some form of the word "arrogant" would be fun, too!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42503 on: July 26, 2024, 10:20:30 AM »

It looks like VEEP Harris has been endorsed by President and Mrs. Obama:

It's pool time!!! How long will take it take Red to ask some form of the question: "What took so long".  I think some side action as to the frequency of the use of some form of the word "arrogant" would be fun, too!

Well since You asked. 
What is the answer.?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42504 on: July 26, 2024, 10:27:14 AM »

If you had 25 minutes, you win!!!!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42505 on: July 26, 2024, 10:51:14 AM »

If you had 25 minutes, you win!!!!
No answer?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42506 on: July 26, 2024, 11:19:19 AM »

You'll have to ask him.   

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42507 on: July 26, 2024, 12:15:55 PM »

You'll have to ask him.
YOU ASKED THE QUESTION!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42508 on: July 26, 2024, 12:20:40 PM »

You don't read well.

I didn't ask why it took Obama so long.  I asked how long it would take you to ask the question.  And I answered that with your help.  25 minutes.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42509 on: July 26, 2024, 12:31:50 PM »

Answer

Because Obama is smart and knows why he should not rush to endorse - especially in a situation where some moron will gleefully shout IDENTITY POLITICS if he does rush.

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government
Pages: 1 ... 2832 2833 [2834] 2835 2836 ... 2917