Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2884 2885 [2886] 2887 2888 ... 2914

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 739486 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43275 on: August 30, 2024, 01:44:35 PM »

Meanwhile Trump's idiotic and unpatriotic.use of Arlington National Cemetery for a political event just.gets uglier and uglier. He throws.Gold Star.families (who support him) under the bus and calls those who tend the hollowed Garden of Stone "bad people".

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-arlington-cemetery-blame-gold-star-families-1235092314/

All fine with certain folks here because "Trump seized on a photo op, Kamala did not."   
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43276 on: August 30, 2024, 03:21:37 PM »

And equally lacking in any supporting survey data, just vague hand waving.  Also, a lame conflating of values and policy positions, the usual sort of cheap rhetorical gimmick.

Now we understand why Kamala quit the 2020 dem Primary.  ZERO delegates won
Voters did not like her values. Obviously
But four years later, and as Vice President,she says those values remain the same
While 2/3rds of the country say we are  headed in the wrong direction..[
The pesky, consistent poll number marking the Biden/Harris Administration
Supporting facts.

Some of the reasons she dropped out of the 2020 primary was because billionaires Michael Bloomberg launched his presidential campaign with a $39 million ad buy and Tom Steyer, (who probably figured he had spent enough money having no effect whatsoever on the impeachment of Donald Trump) decided he would jump into the fray. Steyer spent $47 million plus toward buying enough individual donors to qualify for the debate stage.

That was when the Harris campaign had to face a stark reality: They did not have the resources to sustain, much less compete money-wise. She received ZERO delegates because she ended the campaign before Iowa.

If ANY of your reasonings were accurate Biden would not have chosen her as his running mate for 2020 where they whipped Trump/Pence.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 03:23:53 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43277 on: August 30, 2024, 05:30:31 PM »

When Red argues like this you know he is losing badly and it is a good day for America and a bad one for fascism.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43281 on: August 30, 2024, 07:03:21 PM »

Meanwhile Trump's idiotic and unpatriotic.use of Arlington National Cemetery for a political event just.gets uglier and uglier. He throws.Gold Star.families (who support him) under the bus and calls those who tend the hollowed Garden of Stone "bad people".

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-arlington-cemetery-blame-gold-star-families-1235092314/

All fine with certain folks here because "Trump seized on a photo op, Kamala did not."
Obviously.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43282 on: August 30, 2024, 07:11:55 PM »

Trump waffling on abortion looks very weak and unprincipled.

Obviously.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43283 on: August 30, 2024, 07:20:51 PM »

Obviously.
  Red likes to call other people amoral. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43284 on: August 30, 2024, 07:29:06 PM »

Obviously.
  Red likes to call other people amoral.
No. Just you.
Thanks for confirming

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43285 on: August 30, 2024, 07:41:27 PM »

And thank you for confirming again that you have no idea what the word means.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43286 on: August 30, 2024, 07:44:50 PM »

And thank you for confirming again that you have no idea what the word means.
But I do.
You prove it, daily

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43287 on: August 30, 2024, 08:08:18 PM »

If that first sentence is true then the second is not. For example you believe that hurting and insulting families of dead military member is okay as long as it presents a photo opportunity to be exploited. I find such conduct deeply offense. Which one of us is the amoral one?  Actually do not bother answer.  Just keep voting for Trump.

That the King of Scoreboard feels compelled to call somebody else amoral is the definition of projection.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 08:11:47 PM by Yankguy1 »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43288 on: August 30, 2024, 09:03:45 PM »

If that first sentence is true then the second is not.
 For example you believe that hurting and insulting families of dead military member is okay as long as it presents a photo opportunity to be exploited.
Your hypothesis is based on nothing that happed.
Instead you overlook the facts the Trump contingent was invited to be there by the families of the victims.
And that Cemetery officials bowed to their wishes.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43289 on: August 30, 2024, 09:22:37 PM »

If that first sentence is true then the second is not.
 For example you believe that hurting and insulting families of dead military member is okay as long as it presents a photo opportunity to be exploited.
Your hypothesis is based on nothing that happed.
Instead you overlook the facts the Trump contingent was invited to be there by the families of the victims.
And that Cemetery officials bowed to their wishes.
Ypu are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2884 2885 [2886] 2887 2888 ... 2914