Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2930 2931 [2932]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 766236 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43965 on: Today at 03:58:44 PM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2024/10/08/as-russia-overtly-helps-trump-get-elected-trump-continues-to-check-in-with-vladimir-putin/

Yes, journalists have really stepped away from their duties.  Thanks for posting.

It is why guys like Red now have Joe Stalin next to Bull Conner by candles on their mantelpiece.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43966 on: Today at 05:04:59 PM »

I think she is going to lose as well. And you can feel good about yourself again because this time you will be voting for the winner!

And the Russians are 8 years better and more practiced at cyberwar and sowing misinformation.  The US and social media watchdogs cannot keep up with this game of whackamole.  Some platforms are pretty much Kremlin operatives anyway.
That's a fundamental difference, I guess.  I'd rather blame people who aren't swayed by misinformation, should know better, but nevertheless vote for Trump and continue to abide his role as leader of the Republican Party.
Bulletin!
The nominee for President is the leader of his political Party.
What a revelation!
Not a revelation. Condemnation. It is your party. And you are fine with its leader.
That is your problem. I do not consider him fine as I have explained numerous times.
And I have yet to see one post from you as to why you consider Kamala fine other than she is not Trump.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43967 on: Today at 05:16:27 PM »

Then why are you sticking with the party led by somebody you do not consider fine? While I think she has some weaknesses, I like her positions on most of the issues that I consider important. Just like you do with Trump.  But for some reason you simply will not say you are voting for him.  I know why: because you vote Republican no matter what.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:19:49 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan
Pages: 1 ... 2930 2931 [2932]