Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759580 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7845 on: May 28, 2021, 02:23:36 PM »

Uno is 100% correct. His actual disclosure of what he believes to be other’s private information is not “threatening” to do so.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7846 on: May 28, 2021, 02:23:55 PM »

Why are you so miserable you feel you must try to shit on people to make yourself feel better?

Unfortunately, Larry, most humans feel better when they have others to shit on, to feel superior to (regardless of whether they are superior). Putting others down and being around others who are being put down when their own group is not being put down or is even being elevated, leads to greater internal feelings of confidence.

This unfortunate truth is the basis for so much of human interaction.

Would that it were not so.

Tweedle dumbass and Tweedle Dumfuck think they've figured it out.

Could not be further from reality wi these posits.

Heh

You've joined the ranks of those who respond to things by pretending to disagree with them, while providing zero specifics, just vagueness.

There is nothing I just said that you actually disagree with, but you cannot keep yourself from arguing, anyway.

Too fucking funny.

Goodbye, Petunia.

Gee, josh, I thought you learned a lesson about providing specifics on the internet.

Larry didn't learn that yet, but we both know that you did.

Still have the beard, btw?

You need to check yourself.

You’re dipping your toes in dangerous waters.

Says the guy whose Twitter account provides so many laughs.  Nice pics, Larry. Need to lose some serious weight.

Bottom line,  the leftists here, like you and josh, fac, Little Stevie the Ped-priest Protector, bartoon, oilstain, and a few others continue to clearly demonstrate that they will only preach tolerance, but they certainly WILL NOT practice it.

I am not the only proof of that circumstance.

Your legacy here is the disdain you and the rest of the twit-clique show for kid, red, bambu, luee, and anyone who doesn't auto-invest in the "woke" narratives on the issues of the day. Together your great gifts are being abjectly self-delusional to the point that you'll sit in your perfect circle-jerk, nodding in agreement, and professing to be stunned that there are others who don't wish to join you in your perfectly constructed political fantasies.

That is the truth that you all can not handle.

Does anyone think that banning me will change how intolerant, closed-minded, and supercilious you are?

You will remain unable to discuss any issue without taking it personally when someone disagrees with you.

In your particular case, Larry, it's not because you are dark-skinned. It's because you are thin-skinned. In josh's case, he hates that he can't be the smartest guy in the room, because he gets to pretend that for a living. I'd go on, but then I'd start to sound like you.

The true irony is that every negative behavior you and your fellow left-twits assign to me exists within you and them.

That's among the reasons this place is truly played out.

To the leftist cabal, do whatever you wish and go ahead and ban away.

It will only serve to underscore the points I've made above.

Peace out, chump.

“I’m rubber you’re glue...”

Pathetic
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7847 on: May 28, 2021, 02:40:10 PM »

The personal shit with Utley is annoying because no matter what he needs to prove he’s a better man than I.

The problem is he can’t because he isn’t and I make no bones bout it.

My twitter account as the same handles as in here. Everywhere on the web I am Larry Bellinger and I don’t give a fuck who knows it.

He can post personal information on me all day long because he gets it FROM ME!

I’m exactly who I say.

The shit he says to you guys comes no where close to the shit he says about me and black people in general.

Utley, if you have any sense of manhood or any amount of balls then come at me in your own name.

Otherwise fuck you.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: May 28, 2021, 03:00:44 PM »

Do UNO’s mum and dad still give courses on bad parenting?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: May 28, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/28/2032541/-Woman-who-sped-SUV-through-vaccine-site-is-just-the-worst-face-of-the-anti-vaxxers-endangering-us

Form a Select Committee to investigate Russian money in US politics & media as an ongoing act of war.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7850 on: May 28, 2021, 03:07:01 PM »

Uno is 100% correct. His actual disclosure of what he believes to be other’s private information is not “threatening” to do so.

What did I disclose, Grand Inquisitor?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7851 on: May 28, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »

The personal shit with Utley is annoying because no matter what he needs to prove he’s a better man than I.

My twitter account as the same handles as in here. Everywhere on the web I am Larry Bellinger and I don’t give a fuck who knows it.

I’m exactly who I say.

The shit he says to you guys comes no where close to the shit he says about me and black people in general.

Utley, if you have any sense of manhood or any amount of balls then come at me in your own name.

Otherwise fuck you.

Quite delusional.

I don't think you are the one to define others.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: May 28, 2021, 03:19:43 PM »

When my Grandmother worked at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino she was a car hop back when McDonald's had car hops who brought your food out for you, and Sonny Barger of the Hell's Angels used to hang out at McDonald's, and he liked my Grandmother, he used to call her "Miss New York" because he said she had class.

Sonny is still alive, and his wife just wrote a children's book which is a huge success, and it is going to be a series of books, and maybe a cartoon later on television.

Here is a link for the children's book that Sonny's wife just wrote...

https://www.amazon.com/Lil-Bike-Crew-Welcome-Bikeville/dp/B0941VSZQW

Sonny is setting a good example for the young guys by living an honest life. Danny Trejo is another guy who is very successful now and he is setting a good example for the young guys. And it is fun to be rich and successful.

Crime, prison, drugs, etc, it is all bullshit. It is better to be rich and successful with a good life.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7853 on: May 28, 2021, 03:27:44 PM »

I’m exactly who I say.

Otherwise fuck you.

Quite delusional.

I don't think you are the one to define others.

I can define you.

You’re a miserable motherfucker who needs to believe everyone is as miserable as you.

Lyndon Johnson

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: May 28, 2021, 03:34:34 PM »

”Your wife left you”.  I suppose you can claim “I lied” as your defense. So what’s it gonna be? If true, a disclosure. If not, a lie.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:40:01 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7855 on: May 28, 2021, 03:46:29 PM »

”Your wife left you”.  I suppose you can claim “I lied” as your defense. So what’s it gonna be? If true, a disclosure. If not, a lie.

Despicable in either instance.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: May 28, 2021, 03:56:47 PM »

Larry
Hammy-Utley-Piggy-Sybil and I have gone after it tong and hammer for almost 20 years in either non-moderated or lightly moderated sports forums, the last 14 years in Elba. Well before he ever discovered you in the political fora. And while the flame wars generally started over his trolling about teams and players it predictably almost always turned very personal and very nasty. But at times it was so over the top, it was funny as hell. I could care less if someone calls me a name, or uses a slur, or posts vile photos, but it crossed the line when he put my family at risk with the doxxing. That was off limits.

But I understand how you may feel about the personal attacks. I generally stay out of other people's squabbles and don't like to pig pile, but IMO his attacks on you were unfair and also off limits and its why I told him to knock it off when I thought he had crossed the line with you a few years ago. That type of intervention now seems more common. And IMO a good thing.

The dude likes to push buttons and argue.

But he doesn't like to lose.

So be prepared to get punched in the nuts.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7857 on: May 28, 2021, 04:11:51 PM »

Larry
Hammy-Utley-Piggy-Sybil and I have gone after it tong and hammer for almost 20 years in either non-moderated or lightly moderated sports forums, the last 14 years in Elba. Well before he ever discovered you in the political fora. And while the flame wars generally started over his trolling about teams and players it predictably almost always turned very personal and very nasty. But at times it was so over the top, it was funny as hell. I could care less if someone calls me a name, or uses a slur, or posts vile photos, but it crossed the line when he put my family at risk with the doxxing. That was off limits.

But I understand how you may feel about the personal attacks. I generally stay out of other people's squabbles and don't like to pig pile, but IMO his attacks on you were unfair and also off limits and its why I told him to knock it off when I thought he had crossed the line with you a few years ago. That type of intervention now seems more common. And IMO a good thing.

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: May 28, 2021, 04:27:16 PM »

Larry

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

No one likes to lose Larry.So I pick my fights with some care, and come armed with facts and a supportable argument. Sometimes my opponent is unaware they're already wobbling and about to go down for the count, 2 posts into a debate. 

I'm just suggesting after 20 years of sparring with Hammy and Utley, and Piggy and Sybil, that you should be prepared to protect your nuts.

Maybe wear a cup.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7859 on: May 28, 2021, 04:38:46 PM »

Larry

The dude likes to push buttons and argue. K

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

No one likes to lose Larry.So I pick my fights with some care, and come armed with facts and a supportable argument. Sometimes my opponent is unaware they're already wobbling and about to go down for the count, 2 posts into a debate. 

I'm just suggesting after 20 years of sparring with Hammy and Utley, and Piggy and Sybil, that you should be prepared to protect your nuts.

Maybe wear a cup.

And if that doesn’t work just call your “opponent” a liar.

Every conversation doesn’t have to be a battle unless that’s all you’re interested in
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:40:33 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 2929