Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759427 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7980 on: May 29, 2021, 07:59:28 PM »

Why aren’t you complaining about Justine Damond’s family receiving $20 million?

Did I complain or just report the pattern.

But hey, glad you agree it's about seeking $$$.

Using "equal rights" as a cover is pretty lame.

It’s not cover it’s state sanctioned murder.

You want to stop having the state pay out restitution to victims?

Rein in the cops.

The real outcry is: Make it rain!!!

You think people want their loved ones to be murdered for money?

No. I don't. Nor have I said so.

I do think that people are profiting in the name of "justice".

Then again, so do some of the victims' families.

To hear her tell it, BLM never did a damn thing for her, despite all the money the group has raised. All Cullors ever did, she told the Post, was exchange a few emails with her. That’s it. She didn’t even meet her in person.

“They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won’t even talk to us,” Rice said to the Post.

Lisa Simpson, the mother of deceased 18-year-old Richard Che Risher, believes exactly the same thing.

“Now she doesn’t have to show her accountability. She can just take the money and run,” she said regarding Cullors’ resignation.

She told the Post that her local BLM chapter raised $5,000 for her son’s funeral, but she never received a dime of the money.

Back in March, both she and Rice issued a joint written statement slamming Cullors and a slew of other prominent BLM figures — Tamika Mallory, Shaun King, Benjamin Crump, etc. — for “monopolizing and capitalizing our fight for justice and human rights.”

“We never hired them to be the representatives in the fight for justice for our dead loved ones murdered by the police. The ‘activists’ have events in our cities and have not given us anything substantial for using our loved ones’ images and names on their flyers,” they wrote.

“We don’t want or need y’all parading in the streets accumulating donations, platforms, movie deals, etc. off the death of our loved ones, while the families and communities are left clueless and broken,” they added.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/29/moms-accuse-blm-of-using-their-dead-children-to-raise-money-shade-cullors-resignation-1081170/

And you may remember the Garner family fighting each other over donations.

It's a good idea for you to pay more attention to what's going on. You could be enabling swindlers.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: May 29, 2021, 08:09:51 PM »

Black Lives Matter's influence and funding grew immensly following the death of George Floyd on May 25, 2020. The death of Floyd, a Black man killed at the hands of Minneapolis police, sparked protests across the nation and around the world.

However, BLM's growth also reportedly led to tension among the movement's grassroots organizers and leaders, with the former group publicly airing their grievances about the foundation's financial transparency, decision-making and accountability.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/blm-reveals-detailed-look-at-finances-report

It's always about the money...

Always.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7982 on: May 29, 2021, 08:18:17 PM »

I assume Kid’s lawsuits are against the schools that failed to provide a promised education. I don’t think he’ll have any trouble providing evidence in support of the suits.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: May 29, 2021, 08:19:07 PM »

When did “Social Justice Warrior” become an epithet in this forum?

Catch up, Larry.

ocial justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term used for an individual who promotes socially progressive and liberal views, including feminism, civil rights, gay and transgender rights, and multiculturalism.[1][2][3][4] The accusation that somebody is an SJW carries implications that they are pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction, and engaging in disingenuous arguments.[3][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior

That is right. Racists like you use the term to try to make them feel better about their racism by convincing themselves that the well founded accusations of racism are poses. But they are not. People support liberal views do so out of belief and conviction no matter what comforting lies you want to tell yourself. Such as...

Your fora friends are posers, Larry.
[/quote]Your accusations will never make it so, racist.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: May 29, 2021, 08:23:07 PM »

Black Lives Matter's influence and funding grew immensly following the death of George Floyd on May 25, 2020. The death of Floyd, a Black man killed at the hands of Minneapolis police, sparked protests across the nation and around the world.

However, BLM's growth also reportedly led to tension among the movement's grassroots organizers and leaders, with the former group publicly airing their grievances about the foundation's financial transparency, decision-making and accountability.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/blm-reveals-detailed-look-at-finances-report

Always.
Of course racists think BizaPac and Fox present accurate and balanced reporting on BLM.

Because when I think of balanced reporting the first place I go is to a website with a banner atop decrying Joe Biden's  Marxist policies.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 08:26:18 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7985 on: May 29, 2021, 08:24:01 PM »

Why aren’t you complaining about Justine Damond’s family receiving $20 million?

Did I complain or just report the pattern.

But hey, glad you agree it's about seeking $$$.

Using "equal rights" as a cover is pretty lame.

It’s not cover it’s state sanctioned murder.

You want to stop having the state pay out restitution to victims?

Rein in the cops.

The real outcry is: Make it rain!!!

You think people want their loved ones to be murdered for money?

No. I don't. Nor have I said so.

I do think that people are profiting in the name of "justice".

Then again, so do some of the victims' families.

To hear her tell it, BLM never did a damn thing for her, despite all the money the group has raised. All Cullors ever did, she told the Post, was exchange a few emails with her. That’s it. She didn’t even meet her in person.

“They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won’t even talk to us,” Rice said to the Post.

Lisa Simpson, the mother of deceased 18-year-old Richard Che Risher, believes exactly the same thing.

“Now she doesn’t have to show her accountability. She can just take the money and run,” she said regarding Cullors’ resignation.

She told the Post that her local BLM chapter raised $5,000 for her son’s funeral, but she never received a dime of the money.

Back in March, both she and Rice issued a joint written statement slamming Cullors and a slew of other prominent BLM figures — Tamika Mallory, Shaun King, Benjamin Crump, etc. — for “monopolizing and capitalizing our fight for justice and human rights.”

“We never hired them to be the representatives in the fight for justice for our dead loved ones murdered by the police. The ‘activists’ have events in our cities and have not given us anything substantial for using our loved ones’ images and names on their flyers,” they wrote.

“We don’t want or need y’all parading in the streets accumulating donations, platforms, movie deals, etc. off the death of our loved ones, while the families and communities are left clueless and broken,” they added.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/29/moms-accuse-blm-of-using-their-dead-children-to-raise-money-shade-cullors-resignation-1081170/

And you may remember the Garner family fighting each other over donations.

It's a good idea for you to pay more attention to what's going on. You could be enabling swindlers.

It’s a good idea for you to pay more attention to who you use to back up your points...

You’re quoting a guy whose twitter handle is “Free Mumia Abu-Jamal”

Sit down
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7986 on: May 29, 2021, 08:28:39 PM »

Always.

Yeah, that’s why they are working by the book:

From your own source

Leaders at the BLM foundation admited to AP that they have not been clear about the movement’s finances and governance over the years, but that they are now trying to be more open about its financial matters. For example, the foundation told AP that its fiscal sponsor currently managing the organization's money is requires spending to be approved by a collective action fund that has a board made up of BLM chapter representatives.

The BLM foundation was granted nonprofit status with the Internal Revenue Service in December, allowing the organization to receive tax-deductible donations directly. In the near future, BLM will also reportedly be required to file public 990 forms, revealing details of its organizational structure, employee compensation, programming and expenses.

Turn your chair to the corner
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 08:30:34 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7987 on: May 29, 2021, 08:34:12 PM »

He wants his cut!!!

Tory Russell, co-founder of the International Black Freedom Alliance and Mike Brown Sr. have requested the funding for their community.

Mike Brown Sr. and local community organizer Tony Russell have demanded the Black Lives Matter organization provide $20M to continue their work in Ferguson, Missouri.

Russell, who co-founded the International Black Freedom Alliance appeared next to Brown Sr. in a video expanding on their official statement. The IBFA released a series of images and videos via Twitter that clarifies their mission and their reasoning for asking BLM to provide the money.

According to the Twitter thread, Brown Sr. has only received $500 from any BLM affiliated group since his son’s 2014 killing, despite being a community figure who organizes and supports other families in healing and empowerment.

The demand is in response to news of BLM receiving over $90M in response to the uprisings launched after the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and others

https://news.yahoo.com/mike-brown-father-ferguson-organizers-223100436.html

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7988 on: May 29, 2021, 08:42:33 PM »

He wants his cut!!!

Tory Russell, co-founder of the International Black Freedom Alliance and Mike Brown Sr. have requested the funding for their community.

Mike Brown Sr. and local community organizer Tony Russell have demanded the Black Lives Matter organization provide $20M to continue their work in Ferguson, Missouri.

Russell, who co-founded the International Black Freedom Alliance appeared next to Brown Sr. in a video expanding on their official statement. The IBFA released a series of images and videos via Twitter that clarifies their mission and their reasoning for asking BLM to provide the money.

According to the Twitter thread, Brown Sr. has only received $500 from any BLM affiliated group since his son’s 2014 killing, despite being a community figure who organizes and supports other families in healing and empowerment.

The demand is in response to news of BLM receiving over $90M in response to the uprisings launched after the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and others

Dude,

I’m in a physical rehab facility recovering from lumbar spinal fusion surgery. You’re looking for examples of black people struggling over the murders of their murdered family members.

Is this your idea of a fun Saturday night?

What’s your obsession if folks are arguing over money?

This is America for fucks sake.

All these examples your pulling up has it occurred to you the how large is the number of people murdered by police?

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7989 on: May 29, 2021, 08:43:29 PM »

When did “Social Justice Warrior” become an epithet in this forum?

Catch up, Larry.

ocial justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term used for an individual who promotes socially progressive and liberal views, including feminism, civil rights, gay and transgender rights, and multiculturalism.[1][2][3][4] The accusation that somebody is an SJW carries implications that they are pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction, and engaging in disingenuous arguments.[3][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior

That is right. Racists like you use the term to try to make them feel better about their racism by convincing themselves that the well founded accusations of racism are poses. But they are not. People support liberal views do so out of belief and conviction no matter what comforting lies you want to tell yourself. Such as...

Your fora friends are posers, Larry.
Your accusations will never make it so, racist.
[/quote]

It doesn’t matter.

It’s a fetish for him.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: May 29, 2021, 08:43:39 PM »

The best part is the committed Marxists who mourned Fidel Castro's passing are so very much into cash and property.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: May 29, 2021, 08:47:07 PM »

He wants his cut!!!

Dude,

I’m in a physical rehab facility recovering from lumbar spinal fusion surgery. You’re looking for examples of black people struggling over the murders of their murdered family members.

All these examples your pulling up has it occurred to you the how large is the number of people murdered by police?

Maybe you can get your pal Stevie from AZ to set up a fund for your medical bills, Larry. Unless you be wrangled a way for others to do that for you.

Seriously...good luck on the recovery. And Sixers are up by 20.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: May 29, 2021, 08:47:29 PM »

Oooohhh!!!

Caveat emptor, SJW's!!!

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/474143254

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7993 on: May 29, 2021, 08:50:02 PM »

The best part is the committed Marxists who mourned Fidel Castro's passing are so very much into cash and property.

You talking about Patrisse?

Two book deals on top of a NY Times best seller will do that for you.

Jealousy is a natural trait for you. Black folks making dollars drives you mad.

This is America.

Get over it.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7994 on: May 29, 2021, 08:52:45 PM »

He wants his cut!!!

Dude,

Maybe you can get your pal Stevie from AZ to set up a fund for your medical bills, Larry. Unless you be wrangled a way for others to do that for you.

Seriously...good luck on the recovery. And Sixers are up by 20.

It’s called insurance, asshole.

You seem to think me impoverished.  My family is quite comfortable.

Who are they playing?

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 2929