Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751256 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12375 on: July 20, 2021, 10:22:40 PM »

That’s skill #1 for a plagiarist.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12376 on: July 20, 2021, 10:31:10 PM »

He’s spoon fed, more sock puppet than plagiarist.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12377 on: July 20, 2021, 10:31:39 PM »

Until you fucks promoting hydroxychloroquine cocktails and UV-bleach enemas were firmly discredited and deposed, any science from an agency under any branch of the federal government was too highly suspect to endorse.

Even when they trotted out real scientists, it was always clear there was a propaganda goon from the Putin-trump terrorist cell waiting in the wings with an electric cattle prod in case that scientist gave unvarnished scientific advice against their explicit anti American political instructions.

Once the house fell on the witch, and Steve Miller dissolved from contact with water (January 2021), you could trust scientists installed by the real administrations like Clinton and Obama to give faithful and valid public advice again.

It’s not nice to tell people you know something until you actually think you have good reason to know that you know it yourself.
Is this what passes for discussion in the world of Barton?
I might need to add an ignore

Oh, please do! Put us all on ignore, Ward!
You already have that power.

You really can't read, can you?
I can read just fine

I do not have the power to have you put me on ignore, ignoramus.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12378 on: July 20, 2021, 11:03:26 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/20/us/california-free-school-meals/index.html

All California public school students will get free meals.

This is a big and important move.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12379 on: July 20, 2021, 11:07:14 PM »

LET'S GO!!!!
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12380 on: July 20, 2021, 11:07:23 PM »

Until you fucks promoting hydroxychloroquine cocktails and UV-bleach enemas were firmly discredited and deposed, any science from an agency under any branch of the federal government was too highly suspect to endorse.

Even when they trotted out real scientists, it was always clear there was a propaganda goon from the Putin-trump terrorist cell waiting in the wings with an electric cattle prod in case that scientist gave unvarnished scientific advice against their explicit anti American political instructions.

Once the house fell on the witch, and Steve Miller dissolved from contact with water (January 2021), you could trust scientists installed by the real administrations like Clinton and Obama to give faithful and valid public advice again.

It’s not nice to tell people you know something until you actually think you have good reason to know that you know it yourself.

You already have that power.

You really can't read, can you?
I can read just fine

I do not have the power to have you put me on ignore, ignoramus.
LOL!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12381 on: July 21, 2021, 12:07:13 AM »

I was colourblind.
Was...until, well, you know.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12382 on: July 21, 2021, 12:37:38 AM »

"LOL! You may want to try that again."
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12383 on: July 21, 2021, 12:38:22 AM »

In a real sense, he already has.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12384 on: July 21, 2021, 12:55:44 AM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12385 on: July 21, 2021, 01:25:36 AM »

I was colourblind.
Was...until, well, you know.

The crackpipe of conservative media first met your lips. Yes, we know.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12387 on: July 21, 2021, 05:38:04 AM »

I need to park this here until tomorrow...hope that's ok...so I can ask about it here tomorrow.
Some learned folk here might know something about it.

News Ltd today;

China targets Australia’s rare earths as tensions escalate

China could stop every technological and electrical industry in the world and plunge the planet into the dark ages with just one move.

China has the power to stop every technological and electrical industry in the world and plunge the planet into the dark ages any time it wants, an expert has warned.

Even more worryingly, escalating tensions between China and the West makes it look very likely that this will happen sooner rather than later.
Dr Jeffrey Wilson, research director at the Perth USAsia Centre, said that China owns around 80 per cent of the world’s supply of critical minerals – which is a “powerful weapon”.

“Critical minerals are weird rocks basically – you’ve got them in your phone, in the (TV) antenna, in your computers. They’re used in tiny quantities,” he told news.com.au.

“China has worked out they have a weapon. This is a potentially weaponisable asset, the same way Saudi (Arabia) has petrol.”

Even though a smart phone only uses 50 micrograms of critical minerals, it wouldn’t be able to function without them.

It’s not just smart phones but laptops, batteries, military equipment including missile radars and fighter jet navigation, medical diagnostics, wind turbines, solar panels and electric vehicles, to name a few, are all dependent on critical minerals.

China could “bring the world to its knees” if it decided to cut off access, according to Dr Wilson.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:41:48 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12388 on: July 21, 2021, 07:15:49 AM »

Mary Trump could join us here and we could introduce her to Ward and Piggy, who do this, too. Ward does it with the same frequency as Trump. Piggy has a couple of spots for his self-gaslighting, but it's not nearly as widespread as with Ward.

Holly Martins

« Reply #12389 on: July 21, 2021, 08:36:24 AM »

In a real sense, he already has.

Indeed.  Not to mention his visual handicap with quote boxes.   The quote is from Facilitatorn, not me.   I did thumbs up it,  though,  for eloquence.
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 2924