Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751757 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17985 on: October 11, 2021, 01:39:49 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17986 on: October 11, 2021, 01:43:19 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17987 on: October 11, 2021, 02:13:37 PM »

Wikipedia is getting greedy like what happened with Photo Bucket. With Photo Bucket they got greedy and they wanted people to pay to use Photo Bucket, and then next thing you know the site was gone. With Wikipedia they kept asking me to donate money, and now for some reason Wikipedia will no longer open.

They can make money from the advertising like Facebook, and Wikipedia does not need to charge the users. I hope Wikipedia will bounce back and will start working again.

And I am still using AOL, I hope it keeps working, the price keeps going up, but it is still the best service for email, etc. They have problems because they make you wait while their advertising comes up, they charge the users, they should not have advertising, but it is what it is.

Two services that people could bring back if they wanted to, would be Photo Bucket, and My Space, people could just go with the original versions which were great before people ruined them. And you can make money from advertising.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17988 on: October 11, 2021, 02:47:37 PM »

in bambuworld, coldest October (mid Spring) day ever.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17989 on: October 11, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »

Wikipedia is getting greedy like what happened with Photo Bucket. With Photo Bucket they got greedy and they wanted people to pay to use Photo Bucket, and then next thing you know the site was gone. With Wikipedia they kept asking me to donate money, and now for some reason Wikipedia will no longer open.

Photobucket (a) still exists and (b) was never a not-for-profit organization.

Wikipedia is not-for-profit, Tony.

And I don't know what your problem is, as it is working just fine.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17991 on: October 11, 2021, 03:30:47 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17992 on: October 11, 2021, 03:32:40 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17993 on: October 11, 2021, 03:34:43 PM »

Thanks Josh, I am using a 20 year old computer, with old programs, it is a miracle it works at all.

I am going to buy a new computer soon. I am going to get a top of the line Apple laptop, with all updated programs. I am justifying buying an expensive computer because I can use it to make money as a writer, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17994 on: October 11, 2021, 03:36:21 PM »

On the issue of Columbus Day and of Indigenous Peoples Day...

The Native American Indians love the Italian-Americans, people need to stop trying to create problems where no problems exist.

And my ancestors here in the West were Cowboys and Indians, they loved each other and they married each other. A lot of Cowboys married Native American Indian women.

Here in the USA many become one, we are many people, but we all stand together. There is no need to break the people into groups and to fight them against each other. We need peace and unity.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17995 on: October 11, 2021, 03:38:10 PM »

Thanks Josh, I am using a 20 year old computer, with old programs, it is a miracle it works at all.

I am going to buy a new computer soon. I am going to get a top of the line Apple laptop, with all updated programs. I am justifying buying an expensive computer because I can use it to make money as a writer, etc.

I hope you like your new computer when you get it, but I have to say that "a top of the line Apple laptop" is about as far from necessary as a writer as a top of the line Kubota is for a 4x4 vegetable garden.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17996 on: October 11, 2021, 05:05:07 PM »

Happy Columbus Day, however you celebrate it, whether rearing down statues, defacing them with red paint, or marching in the parade and then toasting Italia!

As for me, I'll eat some pasta, have a glass of red wine and root for the Ravens to crush the Colts.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17997 on: October 11, 2021, 05:39:22 PM »

Dr. Fauci says we can go trick-or-treating, but he has done NOTHING to prevent the spread of so-called candy corn!!!  WAKE UP HALLOWEEPLE!

Liam Ball
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17998 on: October 11, 2021, 05:44:07 PM »

Hillary has a new book coming out and she says it is her first foray into fiction.
Another Clinton lie.
The last fib was the Steele Report/Russian Hoax.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 05:56:05 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17999 on: October 11, 2021, 05:47:47 PM »

In honor of murdering bastard scum I had a $4.00 slice of pizza (plain cheeses) and a machta tea lemonade soda.

For clarification Columbus was elevated around the 400 year anniversary so white folks in America would stop murdering Italians. See New Orleans ca. 1891.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2924