Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751931 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #18090 on: October 12, 2021, 07:34:03 PM »

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18091 on: October 12, 2021, 07:36:53 PM »

Bambu always demonstrates better resolve every time he is dragged bodily from a car. We should definitely value his opinions on the matter.

bambu-wisdom has steely resolve every time he is stopped by the police at RBT/RDT sites or wherever (cops can stop me anywhere, anytime for random alcohol and drug testing (marijuana and meth))...no "reasonable suspicion" needed.
Steely resolve to obey all police directions in a pleasant manner.
Actually, meth may be a reasonable suspicion for you.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18092 on: October 12, 2021, 07:39:08 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/11/trump-nightmare-looms-again/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/11/im-no-democrat-im-voting-exclusively-democrats-save-our-democracy/

Read those.   Both Gerson and Boot underscore the nature of the ongoing threat to democracy.   Whats scary to me is the strong possibility that Trumps health and age mean that a proxy will run in 2024 and will be far smarter and cleverer at feeding the Constitution through a shredder.
LOL!
Barton and YankGuy invoke their inner TDS to change the subject from the disastrous  democrat control at the Federal level which is led by a Joe Biden.

Just how did Americans fare under four years of Trump?

A few facts
Record natural gas and oil production in any our history,  record low minority unemployment, near record peacetime general unemployment, a border secure and illegal immigration under control, Middle East peace with Arab neutrality pacts. Stagflation  was gathering levels of dust in the dictionary, three Covid vaccines in warp speed thanks to Government getting out of the way of private enterprise.

And was has Papa Joe wrought in just 10 months?

The southern border destroyed with inhumane conditions left, an almost immediate return to Middle East hostilities, a humiliating and tragic Biden-led withdrawal from Afghanistan and then his lying that the generals told him to do it, China now leverages that debacle to point out  America no longer supports any ally  and Europe nods in assent.

At home, gas prices have soared. Prior trillion-dollar deficits now seem financially prudent in comparison to multitrillion-dollar red ink. The nation is more racially polarized than at any time in the last half-century. A bleak and venomous woke creed has outdone the hate and fear of the McCarthyism of the 1950s as Biden declares war on us for various thought crimes.

More will likely have died each day from COVID during the Biden first 12 months than during the Trump final year.
Biden demagogued the idea a President is strangely responsible  for all pandemic deaths on his watch. By that criteria Biden is a butcher.

In short Biden said he is a normalist but behaves like a nihilist.

His goal is for democrats to rule as authoritarians destroying the founding documents which established a republic protecting individual freedoms, property rights,  and the rule of law.

Whether the country returns to Trump is not the question.

Rather it is how long we survive under Joe B
Raise your hand if you think Red wrote that by himself.  Raise your hand if you think Red knows what "nihilist" means.  Cool word, Red!!!!
Ah.
So the facts were right, you just didn
I'll be happy to talk to the person that wrote that.
the facts were right you just did not like them when enumerated by me.
I am glad I educated you on nihilism

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #18093 on: October 12, 2021, 07:41:54 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/11/im-no-democrat-im-voting-exclusively-democrats-save-our-democracy/

Read those.   Both Gerson and Boot underscore the nature of the ongoing threat to democracy.   Whats scary to me is the strong possibility that Trumps health and age mean that a proxy will run in 2024 and will be far smarter and cleverer at feeding the Constitution through a shredder.
LOL!
Barton and YankGuy invoke their inner TDS to change the subject from the disastrous  democrat control at the Federal level which is led by a Joe Biden.

A few facts
Record natural gas and oil production in any our history,  record low minority unemployment, near record peacetime general unemployment, a border secure and illegal immigration under control, Middle East peace with Arab neutrality pacts. Stagflation  was gathering levels of dust in the dictionary, three Covid vaccines in warp speed thanks to Government getting out of the way of private enterprise.

The southern border destroyed with inhumane conditions left, an almost immediate return to Middle East hostilities, a humiliating and tragic Biden-led withdrawal from Afghanistan and then his lying that the generals told him to do it, China now leverages that debacle to point out  America no longer supports any ally  and Europe nods in assent.

At home, gas prices have soared. Prior trillion-dollar deficits now seem financially prudent in comparison to multitrillion-dollar red ink. The nation is more racially polarized than at any time in the last half-century. A bleak and venomous woke creed has outdone the hate and fear of the McCarthyism of the 1950s as Biden declares war on us for various thought crimes.

More will likely have died each day from COVID during the Biden first 12 months than during the Trump final year.
Biden demagogued the idea a President is strangely responsible  for all pandemic deaths on his watch. By that criteria Biden is a butcher.

His goal is for democrats to rule as authoritarians destroying the founding documents which established a republic protecting individual freedoms, property rights,  and the rule of law.

Raise your hand if you think Red wrote that by himself.  Raise your hand if you think Red knows what "nihilist" means.  Cool word, Red!!!!
Ah.
I am just going to assume that everything after the apostrophe was idiotic gibberish.

People don't not refuse to engage with you because your points are valid. They do not engage with you because it has been proven repeatedly to be pointless.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #18094 on: October 12, 2021, 07:43:24 PM »

Wowwww......

Kamaka sure getting some bad advice
Well, to satisfy your news sources, perhaps. Out side of the right wing outrage machine, she is doing fine.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18095 on: October 12, 2021, 07:44:06 PM »

We have a police problem.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/us/dayton-ohio-police-black-paraplegic-man/index.html

"After he refused officers' orders during a traffic stop" gives a clue.
BUT, what's with cops in America, they sure seem..far too many of them, to be very aggressive, very angry, very nasty of attitude, very arrogant, and very misguided about the laws they're supposed to be enforcing.
...so I've learnt from YouTube videos and cases like this.

Get out the car!

I am a paraplegic

Get out the car NOW!

Not quite.
The officers offered several times to help the man out of the car.
They informed him that.....because of his history recorded on the computer, and the type of house he was seen exiting, the cause of the traffic stop.....they were going to have an air sniffing dog brought to the car...which would mean the man had to exit the car.
Bag containing a large sum of cash was allegedly found in the car, the sniffer dog liked the smell of the bag.
Also tiinting on car windows got a mention.
An unrestrained child was discovered in the car.

All shown on body camera video in the 12 minute footage in the link.

Heh

Funny what these pos(t)ers do not tell you.

The poster said only that we have a police problem.   And then the article describes police dragging a paraplegic from his car in a brutal manner.   What are you saying we weren't told?

Man was only dragged screaming from the car by the police officers because that's the way HE chose.
He chose to scream and lash out. He chose to resist violently.
He could've chosen the peaceful way.
When offered help to exit the car...he should've said: "thank you officer, I'll turn my back to you, would you then lift me under both arms and pull me out of the car please."

The man was dragged because these officers CHOSE to NOT BELIEVE that the man was telling the truth that he was paraplegic.   You always chose to support the wrong side.  Perhaps you should
ask yourself why that is.

No.
The man was told by the officers that he could not stay in the car because a sniffer dog was going to be brought to search it.
"Reasonable suspicion" maybe.
Man told the officers he was a paraplegic. They offered more than once to assist him from the car.
He refused.
He chose the hard way.

Think about the reason he was stopped...

Seen leaving a certain place.

Did they see someone carry him out of the house and place him in the car?

They ran him but what was the violation?

He asked for a white shirt. He knew the drill. So did they.

The Audi was seen leaving the house property. The house the detectives dept had been watching.
Cops at the scene ran him. Dayton police dept briefing states:
"Investigation:
Based upon ..... felony drug and weapon history along with him leaving a suspected drug house, the officers requested a Narcotics Detection K-9....."

What was the traffic violation?

He was pulled on suspicion?

That

Traffic violation?
Window tinting, it states.

Suspicion of being an asshole who tints his windows though he knows it to be illegal.

Cops put meter of some kind on the half wound down passenger side window.
The tint on the two front windows was lighter than on the two back seat windows...tint on the front windows could be legal.
Cops used "window tinting" for the traffic stop.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18096 on: October 12, 2021, 07:48:32 PM »

LOL!

A few facts

Ah.
I am just going to assume that everything after the apostrophe was idiotic gibberish.

People don't not refuse to engage with you because your points are valid. They do not engage with you because it has been proven repeatedly to be pointless.
Quite the contrary.
I am responded to by everyone I engage.
I suspect that the idiots on my ignore list do as well, but I have no way of knowing.
As for the apostrophe cutoff the complete answer was posted.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18097 on: October 12, 2021, 07:49:30 PM »

Red Who?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18098 on: October 12, 2021, 07:51:31 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/us/dayton-ohio-police-black-paraplegic-man/index.html

BUT, what's with cops in America, they sure seem..far too many of them, to be very aggressive, very angry, very nasty of attitude, very arrogant, and very misguided about the laws they're supposed to be enforcing.

Get out the car!

I am a paraplegic

Get out the car NOW!

Not quite.
They informed him that.....because of his history recorded on the computer, and the type of house he was seen exiting, the cause of the traffic stop.....they were going to have an air sniffing dog brought to the car...which would mean the man had to exit the car.
Bag containing a large sum of cash was allegedly found in the car, the sniffer dog liked the smell of the bag.

Heh

The poster said only that we have a police problem.   And then the article describes police dragging a paraplegic from his car in a brutal manner.   What are you saying we weren't told?

Man was only dragged screaming from the car by the police officers because that's the way HE chose.
When offered help to exit the car...he should've said: "thank you officer, I'll turn my back to you, would you then lift me under both arms and pull me out of the car please."

The man was dragged because these officers CHOSE to NOT BELIEVE that the man was telling the truth that he was paraplegic.   You always chose to support the wrong side.  Perhaps you should

No.
The man was told by the officers that he could not stay in the car because a sniffer dog was going to be brought to search it.
Man told the officers he was a paraplegic. They offered more than once to assist him from the car.
He refused.
He chose the hard way.

The Audi was seen leaving the house property. The house the detectives dept had been watching.
"Investigation:
Based upon ..... felony drug and weapon history along with him leaving a suspected drug house, the officers requested a Narcotics Detection K-9....."

That

Traffic violation?

Suspicion of being an asshole who tints his windows though he knows it to be illegal.

The tint on the two front windows was lighter than on the two back seat windows...tint on the front windows could be legal.

In other words... pretext.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18099 on: October 12, 2021, 07:58:16 PM »

Bambu always demonstrates better resolve every time he is dragged bodily from a car. We should definitely value his opinions on the matter.

bambu-wisdom has steely resolve every time he is stopped by the police at RBT/RDT sites or wherever (cops can stop me anywhere, anytime for random alcohol and drug testing (marijuana and meth))...no "reasonable suspicion" needed.
Steely resolve to obey all police directions in a pleasant manner.
Actually, meth may be a reasonable suspicion for you.

LOL
Meth makes all your teeth go black and fall out...and your pretty face get ugly, and your ugly face get very ugly.

My cops don't need any excuses, they can just stop you.
There are more than enough dimwits driving on my roads speeding, drunk, drugged, defect cars, stolen cars etc to keep the cops busy...cops have no time to pursue innocents even if they wanted to.
In my world police cars are rarely seen. Some hiding on the motorways.
Fixed speed cameras everywhere......everywhere.
Mobile speed cameras in parked cars...everywhere.
Fixed mobile phone use cameras...everywhere.
...racking up millions in fines...you get the fines in the mail.
Don't pay the fines, they cancel your driver's licence.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18100 on: October 12, 2021, 08:02:31 PM »

Nancy Pelosi excoriated the Congressional media for not selling the 3.5 trillion dollar Build Back America bill.
Actually a substantial portion of the media has done a good job of underscoring what that wasteful boondoggle really is.

Trouble is that kind of coverage defines journalism, not cheerleading for the democrats.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18101 on: October 12, 2021, 08:03:32 PM »

Get out the car!

I am a paraplegic

Get out the car NOW!

Not quite.

Heh

No.
He refused.
He chose the hard way.

"Investigation:

That

Traffic violation?

In other words... pretext.

Could be.
The meter reading means nothing to me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #18102 on: October 12, 2021, 08:05:38 PM »

Dems - if you will it, it will happen

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

If he is a sexual predator why are we to assume this happened due to restroom regulations?  Or assume that one gender-fluid person somehow represents others?   How many traditional cis-males have committed sexual assaults in school restrooms without heed to the signage on the door?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #18103 on: October 12, 2021, 08:07:40 PM »

LOL!

A few facts

Ah.
I'll be happy to talk to the person that wrote that.
the facts were right you just did not like them when enumerated by me.
I am glad I educated you on nihilism
You still don't get it.  I don't engage with plagiarists.  I mock them. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18104 on: October 12, 2021, 08:09:51 PM »

Always funny to watch Barton throw up on themself.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 2924