Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751058 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #18135 on: October 12, 2021, 11:16:41 PM »

I am not surprised to find Bambu was a seeky tweaker his entire professional career. It is enough to explain what drove him to embrace coal and fascism and a white ethnostate under jebus. It just is not nearly enough to forgive him.

Legal... "tonics" the doctors called them. They were a great help for people struggling for energy, who were sick or recovering from the flu etc.
Legal..."NO DOZ", 100mg of caffeine good for keeping people awake and alert at work and while driving.

No internet in those days, no Dr Google.

We had coal fire heaters in our homes...'coke' actually,
Every day in winter young bambu would arrive home from high school at about 4pm and start a camp fire in the Kosi heater in the fireplace...newspaper, kindling wood, coke.
Shut the door, add more coke as necessary.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18136 on: October 12, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »

I am not surprised to find Bambu was a seeky tweaker his entire professional career. It is enough to explain what drove him to embrace coal and fascism and a white ethnostate under jebus. It just is not nearly enough to forgive him.

Away in a manger,
no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus
laid down His sweet head....

White majority Christian countries, or at least White majority Christian values countries, are best....best in which to live, as a person like me.
Don't think the Taliban ilk sing Away In A Manger.
Think you get into big trouble in China if you sing that Christmas carol.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:45:18 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18137 on: October 13, 2021, 12:46:19 AM »

Speedballs make it hard for so called Christians to remember anything it is supposed to say in the Bible. This is especially true of things said by Christ. Those things never seem to gel with their Monster Energy vibe.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18138 on: October 13, 2021, 12:58:36 AM »

bambustate Premier announced today... green hydrogen subsidies.
That green hydrogen will eventually replace coal, and will guarantee the future of the two now largest coal-mining areas.

Coal is out, eventually...replaced by hydrogen starting now.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 01:08:18 AM by bambu. »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #18141 on: October 13, 2021, 09:29:45 AM »

...add more coke as necessary.

You would have loved NYC in the eighties.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #18142 on: October 13, 2021, 09:38:31 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/12/politics/florida-covid-vaccine-mandate-leon-county-fined/index.html

Vax is not a "personal health decision" when refusing it endangers the lives of others.   This is putting politics before public safety.   Again.   Fuck Abbott and InSantis.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Holly Martins

« Reply #18143 on: October 13, 2021, 09:50:39 AM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #18144 on: October 13, 2021, 10:10:23 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/12/politics/florida-covid-vaccine-mandate-leon-county-fined/index.html

Vax is not a "personal health decision" when refusing it endangers the lives of others.

Not even if it endangers the life of the recipient?

Holly Martins

« Reply #18145 on: October 13, 2021, 10:58:19 AM »

Photo of Wm Shatner this morning aboard the Blue Origin rocket that will take him to space.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18146 on: October 13, 2021, 10:58:40 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/11/trump-nightmare-looms-again/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/11/im-no-democrat-im-voting-exclusively-democrats-save-our-democracy/

Read those.   Both Gerson and Boot underscore the nature of the ongoing threat to democracy.   Whats scary to me is the strong possibility that Trumps health and age mean that a proxy will run in 2024 and will be far smarter and cleverer at feeding the Constitution through a shredder.
LOL!
Barton and YankGuy invoke their inner TDS to change the subject from the disastrous  democrat control at the Federal level which is led by a Joe Biden.

Just how did Americans fare under four years of Trump?

A few facts
Record natural gas and oil production in any our history,  record low minority unemployment, near record peacetime general unemployment, a border secure and illegal immigration under control, Middle East peace with Arab neutrality pacts. Stagflation  was gathering levels of dust in the dictionary, three Covid vaccines in warp speed thanks to Government getting out of the way of private enterprise.

And was has Papa Joe wrought in just 10 months?

The southern border destroyed with inhumane conditions left, an almost immediate return to Middle East hostilities, a humiliating and tragic Biden-led withdrawal from Afghanistan and then his lying that the generals told him to do it, China now leverages that debacle to point out  America no longer supports any ally  and Europe nods in assent.

At home, gas prices have soared. Prior trillion-dollar deficits now seem financially prudent in comparison to multitrillion-dollar red ink. The nation is more racially polarized than at any time in the last half-century. A bleak and venomous woke creed has outdone the hate and fear of the McCarthyism of the 1950s as Biden declares war on us for various thought crimes.

More will likely have died each day from COVID during the Biden first 12 months than during the Trump final year.
Biden demagogued the idea a President is strangely responsible  for all pandemic deaths on his watch. By that criteria Biden is a butcher.

In short Biden said he is a normalist but behaves like a nihilist.

His goal is for democrats to rule as authoritarians destroying the founding documents which established a republic protecting individual freedoms, property rights,  and the rule of law.

Whether the country returns to Trump is not the question.

Rather it is how long we survive under Joe B
Raise your hand if you think Red wrote that by himself.  Raise your hand if you think Red knows what "nihilist" means.  Cool word, Red!!!!
Ah.
So the facts were right, you just didn
I am just going to assume that everything after the apostrophe was idiotic gibberish.

People don't not refuse to engage with you because your points are valid. They do not engage with you because it has been proven repeatedly to be pointless.
Quite the contrary.
I am responded to by everyone I engage.
I suspect that the idiots on my ignore list do as well, but I have no way of knowing.
As for the apostrophe cutoff the complete answer was posted.
LOL. Uh huh, right. You must not read very well.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18147 on: October 13, 2021, 11:02:51 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18148 on: October 13, 2021, 11:04:57 AM »

I am not going to get over the thrill of our having rockets returning to Earth, fins down, the way we always thought they would back in the middle of last century.

Just stunning.

We're not where we need to be, yet, but progress is made.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 2924