Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2218 2219 [2220] 2221 2222 ... 2799

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 660616 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33285 on: February 17, 2023, 03:59:47 PM »

Republicans should go with a
Trump - De Santis - Haley ticket.
Trump President
De Santis Vice President
Haley Secretary of State.
Trumpost the popular vote by 3 million the first time and 7 million the second. I will take that trend.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33286 on: February 17, 2023, 04:10:07 PM »

Biden has been potus during a period of global disruption and inflation, which always hurts the incumbents chances   so i worry a little.

It won't matter to some voters that Biden has steered pretty carefully through troubled economic conditions and threaded the needle on how to support a country fighting a nuclear power helmed by a maddog fascist.  There's a sizeable block that doesn't read, and especially not analysis from experts.  Soundbites tell them what to think.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33287 on: February 17, 2023, 05:15:27 PM »

Biden has been potus during a period of global disruption and inflation, which always hurts the incumbents chances   so i worry a little.

It won't matter to some voters that Biden has steered pretty carefully through troubled economic conditions and threaded the needle on how to support a country fighting a nuclear power helmed by a maddog fascist.  There's a sizeable block that doesn't read, and especially not analysis from experts.  Soundbites tell them what to think.

Is that sizable block 2/3rds of American voters who think Biden is steering us in the wrong direction?
If I were you I would worry a lot.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33288 on: February 17, 2023, 08:23:04 PM »

Is that sizable block 2/3rds of American voters who think Biden is steering us in the wrong direction?
If I were you I would worry a lot.

If times were normal I would take this situation very seriously but I think if you look down the road, say summer 2024 when the big shit comes online the FEELINGout in the country will have a different tenor..

Polls taken today mean shit tomorrow.

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33289 on: February 18, 2023, 01:57:09 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33291 on: February 18, 2023, 04:19:00 PM »

So. Where would you prefer to live; a Sanctuary state or Texas-Florida. I have experienced the crime mess in NJ,NY Heard the mayor of NYC cry out for relief. Seen the endless lines of the homeless in CA. Seen rising inflation for taxes to pay for the newcomers.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33292 on: February 18, 2023, 05:01:11 PM »

There is nothing wrong with America that having no illegal aliens would not cure. Fringe crazies on the left only win if diversity ends, that is no blacks, no whites, only banana republicans.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33293 on: February 18, 2023, 05:30:55 PM »

San Fran cannot figure out why fentanyl deaths are so high. Is it the water? no,no. Is it climate change ? no,no. Could it possibly be drug kingpins from the south? Everyone is paying for Sleepy Joes deal with the devil to get nominated.

BAY AREA
San Francisco leaders rethink sanctuary city policies amid fentanyl crisis

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-leaders-rethink-sanctuary-city-policies-amid-fentanyl-crisis/

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33294 on: February 18, 2023, 06:01:07 PM »

San Fran cannot figure out why fentanyl deaths are so high. Is it the water? no,no. Is it climate change ? no,no. Could it possibly be drug kingpins from the south? Everyone is paying for Sleepy Joes deal with the devil to get nominated.

BAY AREA

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-leaders-rethink-sanctuary-city-policies-amid-fentanyl-crisis/

SF created the mess...it was told that embracing undocumented immigrants was a very bad idea.
If what I saw in an online video yesterday is correct, the streets of SF are like the streets of LA etc, squalor where homeless people are living and dying.
Not many people in the streets wearing flowers anymore.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33295 on: February 18, 2023, 09:24:57 PM »

So. Where would you prefer to live; a Sanctuary state or Texas-Florida. I have experienced the crime mess in NJ,NY Heard the mayor of NYC cry out for relief. Seen the endless lines of the homeless in CA. Seen rising inflation for taxes to pay for the newcomers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/02/18/florida-abortion-ban-unviable-pregnancy-potter-syndrome/

Fuck Florida. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33296 on: February 19, 2023, 12:26:07 PM »

Florida has already fucked itself. Luee is just one one of Floridas infectious stains.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33297 on: February 19, 2023, 06:17:02 PM »

Out on the world stage Giggles calls out Russia for crimes against humanity.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1626984889449959430?s=61&t=TOTfoWc4CxTdejPJvU1fdw
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33298 on: February 19, 2023, 07:42:47 PM »

BAY AREA

SF created the mess...it was told that embracing undocumented immigrants was a very bad idea.
If what I saw in an online video yesterday is correct, the streets of SF are like the streets of LA etc, squalor where homeless people are living and dying.
Not many people in the streets wearing flowers anymore.

The hippies can save San Francisco, along with the Italians and the Chinese, etc, and if Merced, and Napa here in California, and Battle Mountain, Nevada, etc, can grow the food for San Francisco and raise the Beef and Eggs, etc, and raise the Pork and make the Bacon for San Francisco, then everyone will benefit. And the hippies can help to raise Beef and make Cheese for McDonald's in San Francisco, etc.

And Peter Fonda loved to grow Apples, Peter Fonda was a cool guy, and Dennis Hopper, they were cool guys. We need to have more cool hippies like Peter Fonda to put the homeless people to work growing Apples. And they can sell Apples to the Chinese, and they can also sell Apples to Kentucky.

Way back in my Family, we used to raise Beef for the Army. The hippy communes can have contracts with the Government to raise Beef for the United States Army. Etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33299 on: February 19, 2023, 08:56:20 PM »

We can put Gambling Ships 3 miles off of the coast of San Francisco and we can invest the money from the Gambling Ships into Farming and Ranching and we can hire the homeless people and we can have the hippies as their leaders. Jack Nicholson is still alive, he can run a Gambling Ship 3 miles off of the coast of San Francisco, and all of the money can go to communes for the homeless.

There are many ideas to consider as we work to help the people among us who are the most desperate.

And there is always Kiwanis International which works to help children and people globally.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 2218 2219 [2220] 2221 2222 ... 2799