Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2283 2284 [2285] 2286 2287 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761848 times)

Oi!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34260 on: May 08, 2023, 10:15:04 AM »

Can anybody think how dismal our future is if it is Trump against Kamala?

They can, if they have a brain corrupted by bigotry and cheap partisan slogans and bad-faith arguments.

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34261 on: May 08, 2023, 10:16:56 AM »

Biden Imitates Trump

My son has done nothing wrong, the President said on MSNBC.
I trust him. I have faith in him, and it impacts my Presidency by making me feel proud of him.

Clearly a signal to the DOJ to back off investigating Hunter Biden.

Recall in 2017 Trump attacked then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying
he has taken a very weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes.
And Sessions was forced out at DOJ.
I love this orange! It is so crisp and tart! And such a nice red skin!

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34262 on: May 08, 2023, 11:23:22 AM »

Why should I bother?
Good question.
You have no counterpoint.
Nihilism selldom does.

Nihilism

Coming from the guy whose peeps wanna default on the full faith and credit of the USA for the sake of power.
You seem a little confused.
The GOP passed a plan for the deficit.
Biden and the dems want to default.
But I can see you want to change the subject
"You should have paid the ransom! It is your fault we shot the hostages!"

- RedDick
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34263 on: May 08, 2023, 12:10:02 PM »

https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Mounting drug deaths from Mexican produced fentanyl. Are graphs bigoted and racist?
 I like Kamala as the lesser of two evils. Not at all a defender of mass immigration, and a defender of the constitution. Her advice to wall jumpers "just stay home". Best advice yet. Her family earned citizenship and recognize its value. Trump is a loudmouth fascist a distant relative to the dictators of the last century that screwed up everything.

If we remove all republicans from posts in the judiciary and law enforcement we will have drug trafficking under control in a few short years.

Quite the contrary, how do you think southern migrants support themselves. Peddling drugs, sex trafficking, nannihood, and manual labor in that order.  Strict border enforcement is the only solution, mostly a Republican initiative all though many moderate dems are now changing their tune based on the crisis at the border and in the streets. According to Borjas it helps the rich and hurts the poor. Cheap labor.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34264 on: May 08, 2023, 12:18:04 PM »

https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Mounting drug deaths from Mexican produced fentanyl. Are graphs bigoted and racist?
 I like Kamala as the lesser of two evils. Not at all a defender of mass immigration, and a defender of the constitution. Her advice to wall jumpers "just stay home". Best advice yet. Her family earned citizenship and recognize its value. Trump is a loudmouth fascist a distant relative to the dictators of the last century that screwed up everything.

If we remove all republicans from posts in the judiciary and law enforcement we will have drug trafficking under control in a few short years.

Quite the contrary, how do you think southern migrants support themselves. Peddling drugs, sex trafficking, nannihood, and manual labor in that order. 
In that order? If you do not want people thinking you are a hateful bigot, quit saying hatefully bigoted things.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34265 on: May 08, 2023, 12:48:40 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/5/8/2168118/-What-do-you-know-a-Republican-Texas-legislator-has-trouble-living-up-to-his-proclaimed-values

If the rapist claims to be a pastor and the rape occurred in the pastors home he does not think it should count as rape and he thinks he should avoid all consequences.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34266 on: May 08, 2023, 12:49:00 PM »

President Joe Biden s border chief says he cannot explain why hundreds of thousands of migrants are rushing over the border he is tasked to guard.

Can you explain why you have  seen this big surge [of migrants] in the last couple of weeks? border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked on Friday,  just six days before he lifts the Title 42 border barrier.

It is very difficult to identify the cause,the pro-migration border chief responded to the reporter.

Well.  Even Mayorkas cannot lie and blame it on a crush of Asylum seekers

What he favors is Extraction Migration which lowers wages of Americans while raising costs of rent, etc , right at a time of high inflation.

It is modern day Colonialism that benefits elitists and Wall Street.

But, as pointed out many times, Migration , especially, labor migration,  is unpopular among swing voters.

A 54 percent majority of Americans say Biden is allowing a southern border invasion, according to a poll commissioned by National Public Radio (NPR).
The 54 percent Invasion majority included 76 percent of Republicans, 46 percent of independents, and even 40 percent of Democrats.

The Biden Administration just keeps polling downward.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34267 on: May 08, 2023, 12:53:21 PM »

Keep quiet on the subway Red. White boys will think you have lost your mind and probably choke you to death.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34268 on: May 08, 2023, 02:40:46 PM »

President Joe Biden s border chief says he cannot explain why hundreds of thousands of migrants are rushing over the border he is tasked to guard.

Can you explain why you have  seen this big surge [of migrants] in the last couple of weeks? border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked on Friday,  just six days before he lifts the Title 42 border barrier.

It is very difficult to identify the cause,the pro-migration border chief responded to the reporter.

Well.  Even Mayorkas cannot lie and blame it on a crush of Asylum seekers

What he favors is Extraction Migration which lowers wages of Americans while raising costs of rent, etc , right at a time of high inflation.

It is modern day Colonialism that benefits elitists and Wall Street.

But, as pointed out many times, Migration , especially, labor migration,  is unpopular among swing voters.

A 54 percent majority of Americans say Biden is allowing a southern border invasion, according to a poll commissioned by National Public Radio (NPR).
The 54 percent Invasion majority included 76 percent of Republicans, 46 percent of independents, and even 40 percent of Democrats.

The Biden Administration just keeps polling downward.

Except for the Rasmussen poll out today that puts Biden at 51%.

See how that works?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34269 on: May 08, 2023, 03:31:51 PM »

Bigot racist? Everyone I talked to is pissed off. I am now in the liberal northeast. Check the polls dg.
https://www.voanews.com/a/americans-satisfaction-with-us-immigration-lowest-in-decade/6966951.html

About 63% of the respondents said they were dissatisfied with immigration. The poll was conducted January 2-22 as part of an annual poll done since 2001 on many issues.

According to Gallup, in 2021, 40% of Republicans said they believed immigration levels were too high. The number increased to 69% in 2022 and was 71% in the latest poll, the highest recorded for Republicans. No I do not need a fentanyl buzz and I do not want a date with your sister.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #34270 on: May 08, 2023, 03:38:24 PM »

No I do not need a fentanyl buzz and I do not want a date with your sister.

And don't forget, Luee gets offended when you call him a bigot.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34271 on: May 08, 2023, 03:56:31 PM »

The bigot racist card has become almost meaningless. It gets thrown around so often. It is almost an argument in itself. No graphs, no polls, no expert opinions. Supporting mass immigration is not easy. Indefensible?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #34272 on: May 08, 2023, 03:59:45 PM »

You've been provided arguments and graphs and you still respond with your "fentanyl dealers" and "don't want to date your sister" "arguments."

You're called a bigot because you act like one.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34273 on: May 08, 2023, 04:07:05 PM »

The bigot racist card has become almost meaningless. It gets thrown around so often. It is almost an argument in itself. No graphs, no polls, no expert opinions. Supporting mass immigration is not easy. Indefensible?
Try to get your head around this: there are arguments for and against immigration that make valid points. Characterizing most immigrants as drug dealers or sex traffickers as you have done is not one of those.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34274 on: May 08, 2023, 04:59:46 PM »

Luee owes some immigrants a lot of money. He hopes they are lynched or deported before they come to collect.

Not bigotry, self interest.

What did you get the loan for Luee? My bet is hair growth products.
Pages: 1 ... 2283 2284 [2285] 2286 2287 ... 2929