Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 [2515] 2516 2517 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762521 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37710 on: November 11, 2023, 05:23:55 PM »

The specific reason Moodys gives for its adjustment to our credit rating is the bunch of immature primitive fundamentalist shit gibbons rallied under the republican fascist flag in the U.S. House of Representatives. It says our economy is strong as hell thanks in part to sufficient immigrant labor despite the best efforts of the afore mentioned radical primitive fascist adolescent congresscritters and their equally degenerate allies on the courts and in state and local governments
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #37711 on: November 11, 2023, 07:42:11 PM »

Actually it's unclear to economists why the economy is strong right now.  I have no theory either though leaning towards an economic version of Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.  If you watch the position of an economy particle too closely then you can't determine its momentum. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37712 on: November 11, 2023, 08:16:34 PM »

The government catching tax cheats and investing in and supporting workers is strengthening the economy. That is why republicans are hell bent on ducking these things up. Republicans hate America and want to drown it in a bathtub

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37713 on: November 11, 2023, 08:39:35 PM »

Actually it's unclear to economists why the economy is strong right now.  I have no theory either though leaning towards an economic version of Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.  If you watch the position of an economy particle too closely then you can't determine its momentum.
The economy is strong because it was strong before the pandemic and is under normal recovery mode.
The democrats and Biden(with the help of some republicans) screwed everything up by an unnecessary spending spree that fueled inflation and increased the deficit.
Three years into the BidenAdministration 70 per cent of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37714 on: November 11, 2023, 08:44:54 PM »

The economy is strong because it was strong before the pandemic and is under normal recovery mode.
Well, 9f course you refuse to give Biden any credit, you partisan... what is the word i am looking for... Anyway, I would be more willing to credit this argument from you if you had not spent the first three years of the Trump administration denying the same "strong economy keeps roiling" argument and...
The democrats and Biden(with the help of some republicans) screwed everything up by an unnecessary spending spree that fueled inflation and increased the deficit.
The American economic recovery was not outpacing the rest of the advanced economies world wide. Also and, if your concern for the deficit extended to its ballooning under Trump.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37715 on: November 11, 2023, 09:07:45 PM »

Well, 9f course you refuse to give Biden any credit, you partisan... what is the word i am looking for... Anyway, I would be more willing to credit this argument from you if you had not spent the first three years of the Trump administration denying the same "strong economy keeps roiling" argument and...
The American economic recovery was not outpacing the rest of the advanced economies world wide. Also and, if your concern for the deficit extended to its ballooning under Trump.
The deficit belongs to both parties.
The American economic recovery did not need Bidenomics.
Which is patently obvious today.
Which explains the steady drumbeat of democrats asking Biden to retire to Delaware.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37716 on: November 11, 2023, 09:43:06 PM »

Argue with success all you want.
Which explains the steady drumbeat of democrats asking Biden to retire to Delaware.
If he were 10 years younger they would be carrying him on their shoulders.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37717 on: November 11, 2023, 09:52:32 PM »

Argue with success all you want.
If he were 10 years younger they would be carrying him on their shoulders.
Only en route to dump him in the Potomac.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37718 on: November 11, 2023, 11:13:30 PM »

Red is deeply offended by all those at the top of Democratic politics who by comparison make him look like such a sad, useless and expendable waste of breath.

This covers the whole left and center left of the American political sphere down to postmen and dog catchers. Teachers and librarians make Red feel so inadequate that he twitches uncontrollably and breaks out in hives.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37719 on: November 12, 2023, 11:46:50 AM »

There seems to be  more diversity of thought among repubs this election? Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters. Repubs have trump and dissidents with varying views.

Glad you are a hateful, stupid cretin

Brilliant,  can you make your case without personal slurs and insults? Discuss the issues? Duh! I was democratic leaning most of my life but am deeply troubled by the direction taken recently am I wrong? Where did all these Hamas supporters come from, southern border? No more hamas is a big win for human kind?  Anyone still celebrating veteran's day?

Why should I?

You are a racist, xenophobic Islamaphobe who dehumanizes anyone not white and Born in the USA.

Fuck off.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:54:26 AM by LarryB! »
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37720 on: November 12, 2023, 11:48:44 AM »

Put me on ignore, you can have only people who agree with your perverted views. Its called freedom of speech, commie.

Perverted views?

Have a seat, you fascist sumbitch.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37721 on: November 12, 2023, 01:06:18 PM »

Speaking of fascist sumbitches,

http://www.salon.com/2023/11/12/cracks-on-the-road-to-christian-dominion-is-the-shadowy-city-elders-group-collapsing/

Wonder Bread Hamas is among us ready to attack free people wherever they find them.

They serve the most awful and blood thirsty monster they call Jesus in the worst mockery and perversion of Christian thought.

They are among the most functional lizards in the republican base
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 01:09:10 PM by facilitatorn »

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #37723 on: November 12, 2023, 01:17:49 PM »

You are a racist, xenophobic Islamaphobe who dehumanizes anyone not white and Born in the USA.

Fuck off.

His beliefs may be attributed to his media diet.  Misinfo breeds anxiety.  Anxiety breeds fear.  Fear breeds hate. 

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37724 on: November 12, 2023, 04:50:43 PM »

WTC 1 and 2, Ft hood massacre, Riverside, Boston Bombathon, 10-07 etc.,etc. breeds fear and contempt. All show a very low value of life.

Nope,I never throw the race card around. Hate no, fearful yes of the direction the American society has taken. A representative voices her support of a terrorist organization. Where did she come from?

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 [2515] 2516 2517 ... 2929