Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2593 2594 [2595] 2596 2597 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499009 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38911 on: January 15, 2024, 11:40:43 AM »

Four more years of Joe followed by eight years of Kamala is really best for America.  If you give Karl a milk bone I am sure he will explain for you why this is true.

Give Karl a porterhouse and he will vote for the mummified corpse of Pat Buchanan. 

Tartare.  Or rare is acceptable. 

Biden is suffering the depredations of age.  It's now obvious even to party loyalists.   So I would favor going directly to the eight years of Kamala.  Or as the weird man who rubs my belly and tosses sticks into the yard (how do I know where that stick has been?) suggests, having Biden turn down the nomination and find a willing Midwesterner with a centrist resume. 

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38912 on: January 15, 2024, 01:54:56 PM »

In honor of MLK fight open borders.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38913 on: January 15, 2024, 02:01:39 PM »

In honor of MLK bust oligopolies not unions.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38914 on: January 15, 2024, 02:16:40 PM »

Four more years of Joe followed by eight years of Kamala is really best for America.  If you give Karl a milk bone I am sure he will explain for you why this is true.

Give Karl a porterhouse and he will vote for the mummified corpse of Pat Buchanan. 

Biden is suffering the depredations of age.  It's now obvious even to party loyalists.   So I would favor going directly to the eight years of Kamala.  Or as the weird man who rubs my belly and tosses sticks into the yard (how do I know where that stick has been?) suggests, having Biden turn down the nomination and find a willing Midwesterner with a centrist resume.

Admittedly Biden will not likely get any younger between now and November. This still seems like a better argument that we make sure Hakeem Jefferies is third in line than that we replace Joe either as president or candidate.

We have had years now of Joe day after day making the right decisions to move the country in a better direction which it clearly has and continues to do.

If Joe loses another fifty miles of his fastball he will still have twice the gun of the republican field combined and and a better canon than any president since ADD Bill Clinton. And Joe has an off speed and movement package honed over decades.

The less Joe does as president going forward the stronger more experienced and more capable the apparatus he will hand off to Kamala will be. Five years seems a good amount of time for things to ripen and mature.

You seem like a good doggie. My friend Masha would probably like to make you her bitch. She might even let you nibble some of her steak if you asked nice.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 02:18:11 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38915 on: January 15, 2024, 03:12:59 PM »

Something else to chew on Karl, should this shit come down, I want someone who has experienced the last sixty years and has taken at least decent lessons from them to be making the calls. We would want to keep on the job training to a minimum in any of the envisaged scenarios

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/1/15/2216969/-How-a-Trump-inspired-insurrection-could-unfold-and-how-the-administration-could-respond?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=more_community&pm_medium=web

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38916 on: January 15, 2024, 04:35:06 PM »

In honor of MLK fight open borders. shit on his memory and use him to support your hate filled obsession.
fify for your racist ass.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38917 on: January 15, 2024, 06:27:13 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #38918 on: January 15, 2024, 06:46:35 PM »

We really do help foreigners while Americans go homeless. One example is the case of Westminster, California. After the Vietnam War ended we brought the Vietnamese who were on our team to Camp Pendleton in San Diego, and we let the refugees pick where they wanted to live, and the refugees from Vietnam picked Westminster, California. Westminster has the largest population of Vietnamese outside of Vietnam. We gave Westminster to the refugees from Vietnam.

And Beverly Hills is full of the refugees from Iran. 40% of the children in the schools in Beverly Hills are Persians from Iran.

And Japan owns movie studios in the USA.

Mayor Bass is helping the homeless now, but it sucks that Americans have been homeless while we give everything to refugees from Iran and from Vietnam. I support helping the refugees, but we need to help Americans too, and we need to help our homeless and mentally ill Veterans.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #38919 on: January 15, 2024, 06:50:01 PM »

The USA needs cheap and plentiful Hostels, and cheap Sober Living Homes, so that it is cheap and easy for people to take a shower and sleep in a bed.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38920 on: January 15, 2024, 06:52:01 PM »

When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, Black men as well as White men, would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked insufficient funds.

The section of the I Have A Dream speech conservatives never quote.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38921 on: January 15, 2024, 07:28:08 PM »

It is also woefully out of date in 2024. Oh

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38922 on: January 15, 2024, 09:01:07 PM »

close the border idiot!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:50:42 AM by luee »
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38923 on: January 15, 2024, 09:42:04 PM »

Admittedly Biden will not likely get any younger between now and November. This still seems like a better argument that we make sure Hakeem Jefferies is third in line than that we replace Joe either as president or candidate.

We have had years now of Joe day after day making the right decisions to move the country in a better direction which it clearly has and continues to do.

If Joe loses another fifty miles of his fastball he will still have twice the gun of the republican field combined and and a better canon than any president since ADD Bill Clinton. And Joe has an off speed and movement package honed over decades.

The less Joe does as president going forward the stronger more experienced and more capable the apparatus he will hand off to Kamala will be. Five years seems a good amount of time for things to ripen and mature.

You seem like a good doggie. My friend Masha would probably like to make you her bitch. She might even let you nibble some of her steak if you asked nice.

Karl loves a well-crafted sexual innuendo.  And a juicy "steak" of course.  While I hope your vision of an Ancient Joe second term plays out, I remain a trifle nervous as to possible wild pitches. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38924 on: January 15, 2024, 09:48:23 PM »

In honor of MLK fight open borders. shit on his memory and use him to support your hate filled obsession.
fify for your racist ass.

Yeah, I was none too thrilled at the invocation of Dr. King for Luees endlessly flogged hobby horse.

Funny how the Right wing meme of "sealing the border helps black people and means we're not racist" replicates ad infinitum.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!
Pages: 1 ... 2593 2594 [2595] 2596 2597 ... 2718