Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2600 2601 [2602] 2603 2604 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499347 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #39015 on: January 19, 2024, 11:22:22 AM »

Incredible.  Boz and I both post news stories detailing Bibi's position and that of his hard right coalition, with direct quotes from him and from those responding critically to that position, including Blinken.  There is no ambiguity, nothing to debate, Bibi opposition to any Palestinian sovereignty is crystal clear. 

Yeah, laugh it up, troll twit.  Then provide evidence for your ridiculous assertion.
I always laugh at your ignorance. 
Especially your ignorance on Israel.
There would be a two state agreement by Israel in one hour if it could trust Gaza to be in the hands of those seeking peace, not the destruction of Israel.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39016 on: January 19, 2024, 11:38:16 AM »

Yes. If Likud were taken from power and could no longer serve its settler base there would be a two state solution from Israel in an hour. Bibi needs this to be a war to delay his inevitable trip from power to prison.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39018 on: January 19, 2024, 04:27:36 PM »

She speaks out against self-loathing and anti-white sentiments. Unusual for a minority woman in politics. America was not founded to be racist is her message. Worked in S. Carolina where she tore down the confederate flags and transformed that state.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39019 on: January 19, 2024, 09:55:38 PM »

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #39020 on: January 20, 2024, 12:27:00 AM »

She speaks out against self-loathing and anti-white sentiments. Unusual for a minority woman in politics. America was not founded to be racist is her message. Worked in S. Carolina where she tore down the confederate flags and transformed that state.

Both her state senators are endorsing Trump.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #39021 on: January 20, 2024, 03:05:10 AM »

Yes. If Likud were taken from power and could no longer serve its settler base there would be a two state solution from Israel in an hour. Bibi needs this to be a war to delay his inevitable trip from power to prison.

Well how else, other than what's being done now, do you suggest Israel goes about stopping Islamic terrorists from bombing and invading Israel, committing unspeakable atrocities and taking hostages for starvation, torture, and sexual assault?
Said Islamic terrorists are in Gaza, hiding in 500 miles of tunnels.

UN didn't want the invasion job, the only way, no offers made.
US didn't want the invasion job, no offers made [assistance given to Israel though].
Arab world didn't want the job, no offers made.
The West didn't want the job, no offers made.
China didn't want the job, no offers made.

If I were a Jewish person in Israel etc at the moment...I would feel that I'm considered 'worthless' by most of the rest of the world, given what's going on.
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39022 on: January 20, 2024, 11:57:00 AM »

It is their religious duty to kill Jews their Ayatollah tells them. Not a good ending for anyone. Pakistan bombing Iran is nice. Iran should not exist. An anti-modern theocracy railing against democracies. A threat to all of mankind.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39023 on: January 20, 2024, 12:01:32 PM »

You would not be you without feeling worthless, Bambu. It is your core truth and your one good instinct.

Luee is still making anti theocracy diatribes that hang better on the build a wall set here than they do on his intended targets abroad.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39024 on: January 20, 2024, 12:29:46 PM »

Apparently Nikki Haley is just Nancy Pelosi in disguise. Trump got in the mystery machine and cracked the case wide open. She would have gotten away with it if it were not for that lousy kid.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #39025 on: January 20, 2024, 01:54:05 PM »

It is their religious duty to kill Jews their Ayatollah tells them. Not a good ending for anyone. Pakistan bombing Iran is nice. Iran should not exist. An anti-modern theocracy railing against democracies. A threat to all of mankind.

You are not alone in that opinion.
I've heard it expressed elsewhere.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #39026 on: January 20, 2024, 02:33:40 PM »

You would not be you without feeling worthless, Bambu. It is your core truth and your one good instinct.

Luee is still making anti theocracy diatribes that hang better on the build a wall set here than they do on his intended targets abroad.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39027 on: January 20, 2024, 02:42:10 PM »

It is their religious duty to kill Jews their Ayatollah tells them. Not a good ending for anyone.
Palestinian Gaza is primarily Sunni, not Shia. And Hamas is a Sunni organization. Hezbollah is Shia. And I am guessing you neither know or care why that makes your statement stupid. You do not know, because you are stupid, and do not care because you are a bigot.
Pakistan bombing Iran is nice. Iran should not exist.
But they do and your hatred will not make them disappear. And expanding the war to, for instance Iran warring with a nuclear power is one of the greatest dangers of Israel's current action.
An anti-modern theocracy railing against democracies. A threat to all of mankind.
Sure. But so are you.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39028 on: January 20, 2024, 02:48:43 PM »

US travelers outraged by airport signs appearing to allow migrants onto flights without ID:

https://nypost.com/2024/01/19/news/are-migrants-allowed-to-board-us-flights-without-id/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:04:29 PM by luee »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39029 on: January 20, 2024, 02:58:39 PM »

US travelers outraged by airport signs appearing to allow migrants onto flights without ID:

Better get those republicans to fund President Bidens border priorities then. You must have a congress critter you can convince with a well written letter. Now your governor has shrunk out of the presidential race you could try to convince him to lobby congressional republicans to be reasonable and do something more meaningful than offering up the next CR.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2600 2601 [2602] 2603 2604 ... 2718