Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730] 2731 2732 ... 2798

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 660565 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40935 on: May 13, 2024, 05:33:36 AM »

I feel I am being too gentle on Red, but that my just be my opinion. If other forumites would like to weigh in on this I will factor those responses into how I conduct further interactions.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #40936 on: May 13, 2024, 10:33:40 AM »

I will just say the assumption that critcizing a black politician or jurist is racist is itself profoundly racist.  It implies that black people are subordinate under a protective paternal system.  And that their success will always be judged with condescension.  The poster, with whom I generally do not engage, has just shown you who he really is.  Believe him. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40937 on: May 13, 2024, 10:42:56 AM »

I will just say the assumption that critcizing a black politician or jurist is racist is itself profoundly racist. 
LOL!
Tell that to Larry who called critics of Obama, for no other reason, racists and bigots.
You, more than anyone, pigeon holes people you do not like.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 11:28:06 AM by jmmengel »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40938 on: May 13, 2024, 10:46:48 AM »

Looks like the Biden LAWFARE strategy is in danger of coming a cropper.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40939 on: May 13, 2024, 10:58:52 AM »

I will just say the assumption that critcizing a black politician or jurist is racist is itself profoundly racist. 
LOL!
Tell that to Larry who called critics of Obama, for no other reason, racists and bigots.
Liar.
You, more than anyone, pigeon holes people you d
Hey, oil. Who you been d in?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 11:00:56 AM by Hairy Lime »
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40940 on: May 13, 2024, 12:08:48 PM »

If. I may translate this ignorant blather for all: one of the four pending criminal trials brought independently by prosecutors in four jurisdictions, and charged by four separate Grand Juries is today dealing with the fact that the primary witness has credibility issues.

Of course, there is a reason Cohen is the last witness. By the time he tertifies, the jury has already seen all of the evidence that supports his testimony. Which means that the jury has the grounding to believe him, even if he is generally a lying pig.

Second, an old friend of mine who spent 5 or so years as an assistant prosecutor in Cuyahoga County always told me that he told juries in this situation, when drug dealers start conspiring with nuns, I will bring nuns in to testify.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40941 on: May 13, 2024, 01:19:31 PM »

If. I may translate this ignorant blather for all: one of the four pending criminal trials brought independently by prosecutors in four jurisdictions, and charged by four separate Grand Juries is today dealing with the fact that the primary witness has credibility issues.

Of course, there is a reason Cohen is the last witness.

By the time he tertifies, the jury has already seen all of the evidence that supports his testimony. Which means that the jury has the grounding to believe him, even if he is generally a lying pig.
My my, Big fella!
I never mentioned Cohen or any specific of LAWFARE.
I am just noting that Trump is outpolling Biden even while napping in a courtroom.
The Biden sole strategy is to let Orange Hair twist in the air  of potential prison time so voters will vote for Biden.
Those 100 thousand at a New Jersey Trump Rally ( in a solid blue State) are telling a different story.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40942 on: May 13, 2024, 01:35:52 PM »

Yawn.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40943 on: May 13, 2024, 01:45:42 PM »

By the time he tertifies, the jury has already seen all of the evidence that supports his testimony. Which means that the jury has the grounding to believe him, even if he is generally a lying pig.
My my, Big fella!...

I am just noting that Trump is outpolling Biden...
My apologies for misinterpreting your unexplained blather.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40944 on: May 13, 2024, 01:52:54 PM »

So who said this?

Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs? The late, great Hannibal Lecter. He is a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? Excuse me, I am about to have a friend for dinner, as this poor doctor walked by. I am about to have a friend for dinner. But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter.

Hint: NOT the one Trump lovers like RedDick think is in cognitive decline.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40945 on: May 13, 2024, 01:57:22 PM »

It seems our resident ignorant turd monkey does not get recent polling data from NBC and other sources showing President Biden up five points over connie trump among likely voters.

The longer republicans still believe they have some minor chance to win a race or two this fall the less time republicans will have to turn their utter despair into horrendous acts of violence and the more time legitimate authorities will have to prepare to act preemptively to cut short or eliminate republican shooting sprees before they get too far out of hand. The fact that nasty right wing thugs will not go quietly is alomst as certain as the fact they will lose badly almost everywhere.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40946 on: May 13, 2024, 02:31:57 PM »

When sad limp jimmy mentions lawfare he is projecting guilt that republicans are twisting the law in every way possible to disenfranchise voters, wherever they hold sufficient power, to make up for their absence of a plan or the ability to win over any support for their terrible fascist cause. It has nothing to do with his candidate and new god getting righteously chummed by the wheels of justice as befits any stupid crook in our legal system.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40947 on: May 13, 2024, 02:36:19 PM »

My my, Big fella!...

I am just noting that Trump is outpolling Biden...
My apologies for misinterpreting your unexplained blather.
Glad to interpret yours.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #40948 on: May 13, 2024, 04:29:55 PM »

So who said this?
Hint: NOT the one Trump lovers like RedDick think is in cognitive decline.

And I assume not the one who reported having a parasitic worm that ate part of his brain and then died. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40949 on: May 13, 2024, 04:40:06 PM »

How many graveyards do you plan on whistling past?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730] 2731 2732 ... 2798