Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2841 2842 [2843] 2844 2845 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740757 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42630 on: July 31, 2024, 11:08:50 PM »

To anyone who saw the video of Trump at the NABJ (it is just jawdropping), it is pretty clear that Harris has nothing to worry about.
That she had a packed schedule and begged off will be forgotten long before Trumps words will. 

To see that video is to appreciate that Trumps chances of drawing cohorts from beyond his cult base may dwindle in the coming weeks. 

Did he even know where he was?  Is he, at some level, TRYING to lose?
Starting to wonder.
You must not have watched with the sound up.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42631 on: August 01, 2024, 12:39:57 AM »

To anyone who saw the video of Trump at the NABJ (it is just jawdropping), it is pretty clear that Harris has nothing to worry about.
That she had a packed schedule and begged off will be forgotten long before Trumps words will. 

To see that video is to appreciate that Trumps chances of drawing cohorts from beyond his cult base may dwindle in the coming weeks. 

Did he even know where he was?  Is he, at some level, TRYING to lose?
Starting to wonder.
You must not have watched with the sound up.

Weirdos, racists and sex pests like Red lapped up his word salad and thought to themselves that this decrepit douche bag speaks for me like they would if they had any balls.

Red still thinks it is a winning approach for November.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42632 on: August 01, 2024, 02:02:10 AM »

Don the con did everything in his power to change the conversation from what an idiotic choice creepy weird JD Vance is for VP, a choice that clearly indicates the diminishing capacity drumpf is operating with. Don would much rather hear about how he appears pissy and off his rocker and cannot keep it up for a whole interview than how he is a fool who got steamrolled into a terrible decision by his coke head son. That is all you need to know to understand the recent antics of Americas biggest loser.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42633 on: August 01, 2024, 04:04:51 AM »

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/scott-jennings-trump-crap-the-bed_n_66ab0f23e4b050952a6f69d2

He has already started rolling around in it smearing it on the face of everyone in his party.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42634 on: August 01, 2024, 08:12:26 AM »

Ask her.
Obviously no one has to.
Trump wins that one. But then I guess you already factored that into your prediction.
That is the way the right wing web sites you rely on for your opinions is spinning that? "It was a disaster of monumental proportions, but at least he showed up!"? You keep running with that one. Silence would have been a better option for Trump.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 11:26:41 AM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42635 on: August 01, 2024, 08:46:45 AM »

The last VA scandal involved Obama 1n 2014. Part of the elitist roadmap to disrespect and defund the veteran and load up with immigrants.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42636 on: August 01, 2024, 10:02:41 AM »

His momma told him that all whitemen are idiots.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42637 on: August 01, 2024, 10:08:58 AM »

I don't need anybody to tell me you are.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42638 on: August 01, 2024, 10:21:04 AM »

[]You must not have watched with the sound up.

Wow.  That was feeble even for you.

You know it was bad.  Even the very conservative senior Senator from my state acknowledged it was bad, such admission a blue moon event.  Even the conservative ladies in my wifes prayer group were offended.  Trumps comments were basket of deplorables on steroids.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42639 on: August 01, 2024, 10:22:18 AM »

His momma told him that all whitemen are idiots.

Ann Dunham??  Really??
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42640 on: August 01, 2024, 11:26:10 AM »

You know it was bad.  Even the very conservative senior Senator from my state acknowledged it was bad, such admission a blue moon event.  Even the conservative ladies in my wifes prayer group were offended.  Trumps comments were basket of deplorables on steroids.
Trump went for a stroll in a cow pasture last night. Unable to see clearly, for it was cloudy that night, Trump stepped in a huge cow pie. He began to slide and, to retain his balance tried to plant his other foot. Unfortunately that foot too hit a cow pie. Trump continued to slide and found himself tumbling ass over head down a hill. To his horror, Trump spotted the swishing tail of a cow at the bottom of the hill, directly before him. Unable to stop, or to control his tumble, he went face first directly into the cow's ass. Horrified aids rushed up, to find Trump's entire head embedded in Elsie's rectum. They pulled him out safely. In response, RedDick posted:

"Why wasn't Harris in that cow pasture? Looks like another win for Trump!"

Really, for someone who claims he is not voting for Trump, RedDick does a great impersonation of a Trump loving MAGA sycophant.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42641 on: August 01, 2024, 11:43:19 AM »

Trump went for a stroll in a cow pasture last night. Unable to see clearly, for it was cloudy that night, Trump stepped in a huge cow pie. He began to slide and, to retain his balance tried to plant his other foot. Unfortunately that foot too hit a cow pie. Trump continued to slide and found himself tumbling ass over head down a hill. To his horror, Trump spotted the swishing tail of a cow at the bottom of the hill, directly before him. Unable to stop, or to control his tumble, he went face first directly into the cow's ass. Horrified aids rushed up, to find Trump's entire head embedded in Elsie's rectum. They pulled him out safely. In response, RedDick posted:

Really, for someone who claims he is not voting for Trump, RedDick does a great impersonation of a Trump loving MAGA sycophant.
So why did Harris snub her favorite group of voters?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42642 on: August 01, 2024, 12:35:37 PM »

I do not care how a candidate prioritizes campaign appearances. What matters is your comically inept attempt to make that the issue rather than Trump's embarrassing gaffes. Especially hilarious when coupled with your obvious lie about not supporting Trump. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR MAGA sycophant.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42643 on: August 01, 2024, 12:48:44 PM »

y

I do not care how a candidate prioritizes campaign appearances. What matters is your comically inept attempt to make that the issue rather than Trump's embarrassing gaffes. Especially hilarious when coupled with your obvious lie about not supporting Trump. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR MAGA sycophant.
Ah, I see.
You do not like arguing with those who, unlike you, stick by principles.
I pray for your
enlightenment.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42644 on: August 01, 2024, 12:59:36 PM »

National Association of Black Journalist invited Trump and Kamala to speak to the group.
Trump accepted, Kamala begged off. Trump had to wait 35 minutes to speak, but did, where he was peppered with tough questions. The upshot when it was all over was the resignation of the NABJ Secretary.
What is with all that drama?
That "drama" concerns Red a lot more than the idiocy spewing forth from the man he's voting for.
What drama ?
Trump appearance was hardly brilliant.
But he showed up.
Why did not Kamala?

She had a previously scheduled speech in Texas and offered to appear via Zoom but the NABJ declined.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2841 2842 [2843] 2844 2845 ... 2917