Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

When do yo think the MLB regular season will start?

On time
- 1 (33.3%)
Late, but on or before April 15th
- 0 (0%)
April 16th through April 30th
- 0 (0%)
May 1st through May 15th
- 2 (66.7%)
May 16th through May 31st
- 0 (0%)
Jun1st through June 15th
- 0 (0%)
June 16th through June 30th
- 0 (0%)
After June 30th
- 0 (0%)
No Season
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 13, 2022, 10:41:25 PM

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 469

Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 286149 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Major League Baseball
« Reply #1500 on: February 22, 2019, 06:01:36 PM »

You think a lot of things. Doesn't make them reality.

Troll

you seemed to take a degree of satisfaction in proclaiming a few days ago that no one would outbid the Phillies for Harper's services.

I thought your 180 on a guy you've been generally critical of, was pretty funny and predictable.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:06:49 PM by josh »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 22, 2019, 06:04:12 PM »

Hardball. A different game than the one Richie and Joshie coach their little "special friends" to play.

https://youtu.be/8C4aNME9Q1I

Still can't cope with the truth, can you?

Machado is a cheap shot artist and your comparisons have no relevance to the examples I gave (or others).

But you probably think that charging the mound with a bat is fine, too.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: February 22, 2019, 07:33:55 PM »

I know you can't handle banks getting beat at his own game, but don't feel compelled to try to always protect him. If he's a man, he doesn't need you.

Just walk away, Joshie.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 22, 2019, 07:52:35 PM »

heh

the poor troll has tried every distraction possible to avoid the simple truths that

Machado is a dirty player

and that the troll is a brain-damaged moron incapable of handling himself in an honest discussion

you can run away again troll, or change your handle again, but there is no escape for you from the pathetic stupid piece of shit you are and always will be.

SSDD

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 22, 2019, 10:44:19 PM »

I know you can't handle banks getting beat at his own game, but don't feel compelled to try to always protect him. If he's a man, he doesn't need you.

Just walk away, Joshie.

You and Banks both have this faux-macho bullshit about kicking somebody's ass in an internet forum and it's really old.

And part of it is your inability to admit when you are wrong. You're almost as bad at it as DimBulbWard is. So, go ahead, Piggy, and pretend your arguments are relevant. Pretend I would not respond to your crappy arguments the same way whether Banks was here or not. And pretend that your ongoing breaking of your promises don't make it clear just who you are outside the forum as surely as in it.

Everybody knows.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 22, 2019, 11:17:49 PM »

Uh, huh, sure.

I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong. For example, I was wrong about you being fairminded .
But the bottom line, I'm rarely wrong.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 22, 2019, 11:50:34 PM »

Uh, huh, sure.

I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong. For example, I was wrong about you being fairminded .

You're the second-to-last to admit when you are wrong.

And you have zero ability to evaluate whether anybody else is fairminded.

But I will admit freely to biases, Piggy. Hypocrites who attack others' fairmindedness when they illustrate prejudice on a regular basis are among those I am biased against. Just one example.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 23, 2019, 12:25:55 AM »

Looking like a shit year for the AL forum

Sad that you dicks have hijacked it.

NYK forum all that bears visiting these days.

Enjoy the year, idiots.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 23, 2019, 12:44:09 AM »

Enjoy the year, idiots.

And your contribution makes it ever so much better, Kiiid.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 23, 2019, 08:20:49 AM »

Uh, huh, sure.

You're the second-to-last to admit when you are wrong.

And you have zero ability to evaluate whether anybody else is fairminded.

But I will admit freely to biases, Piggy. Hypocrites who attack others' fairmindedness when they illustrate prejudice on a regular basis are among those I am biased against. Just one example.

Aw, Joshie. Admit it. You're exactly the same stubborn mule as anyone else. The difference is, that whenever you get frustrated, you label anyone who disagrees with you as a racist or a bigot.

That's as lame as Little Stevie of the Desert, who hides behind others' posts, and tosses out the same ammo.

Grow up.

All I do is present facts about your baseball team, and debunk the BS that exudes from the Boston fans' pores.

Take for example yesterday. The biggest story of the day. Robert Kraft, supporter of human trafficking. How were the calls handled on WEEI? They refused to take any that discussed it.

It's exactly what you do. Try to block or shut down a POV you don't want to hear.

Very juvenile.

Very un-American.

Sad.

Have a great day, hiding from reality, joshie.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 23, 2019, 09:42:55 AM »

heh

the troll's delusions continue.

and he may believe them.

Now he portrays himself as the beacon of light showing us the truth as only he sees it.

Thats fine. However, his little beacon is quickly snuffed out and his unique stance gets debunked for his lack of facts supporting the opinion, the unique obsession driving his position, and his faulty pre-constructed conclusions.

Its not hard to crush an idiot troll.

and he gets pissed, acts out in gross anti-social manners, and then realizing his shame, runs away/changes his name and mutates.

I'd say wash, rinse repeat, to indicate the repetitive nature of the troll's act, but the troll only gets filthier as he cycles through the same old shit again and again.

he is incapable of intelligent, thoughtful or decent consersation,

and we all know that, except for the troll. 

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 23, 2019, 09:47:44 AM »

Enjoy the year, idiots.

Yanks visit the WC Boston Red Sox  1pm today at Fenway South-Ft. Myers.

and we start anew

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 23, 2019, 10:00:21 AM »

Enjoy the year, idiots.

Tell banks. He is the source of all the horseshit that stains this forum. Had he accepted an honest mea culpa years ago, this would have ended.

Sadly, his perverse pride has impeded that circumstance, and you, sir, are merely his collateral damage.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: February 23, 2019, 10:02:11 AM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: February 23, 2019, 10:38:50 AM »

heh

delusional troll's revisionist history.

I accepted his apology, and was ready to move on,  unfortunately about a  1 (one) week from his apology, where he promised a new and improved  "Utley", in a pique of anger, he decided to post additional private information about my family.

So I understand that the troll is a degenerate sociopath who believes society's accepted conventions don't apply to him.

There are no more apologies for me to accept as the troll's words are worthless.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 469