Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Olympics  (Read 4128 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Olympics
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 05:47:42 PM »

Is the US Basketball team in trouble, given their loss to France?

Or do you think they'll be fine?

Trouble.

I had US -56 vs Iran.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2021, 06:00:41 PM »

The wimpization of America may beyond repair.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2021, 06:09:33 PM »

Your capacity for human empathy shattered into a hundred million pieces decades ago and left nothing behind except toxic masculinity that mistakes bullying brutality for strength. And racism.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2021, 07:24:01 PM »

Your capacity for human empathy shattered into a hundred million pieces decades ago and left nothing behind except toxic masculinity that mistakes bullying brutality for strength. And racism.

Nice take. Shows how ignorant you really are.

GFY.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 12:51:14 PM by Hamilton Samuels »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2021, 10:01:28 PM »

Katie Ledecky: remarkable.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2021, 10:36:53 PM »

"Simone Biles Will Not Compete in Vault or Uneven Bars Finals".

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2021, 10:38:06 PM »

Katie Ledecky: remarkable.

Amazing athlete.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2021, 11:06:29 PM »

The “twisties” happen to gymnasts when they are in the middle of their routine or even in the middle of a skill. Something causes them to lose awareness of where they are in the skill, and in their relation to the ground.

Simone Biles has been having the twisties for a little while now. Since before the Olympics, but she tried to work through it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2021, 10:13:00 PM »

Caeleb Dressel: also remarkable
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2021, 10:44:58 PM »

The “twisties” happen to gymnasts when they are in the middle of their routine or even in the middle of a skill. Something causes them to lose awareness of where they are in the skill, and in their relation to the ground.

Simone Biles has been having the twisties for a little while now. Since before the Olympics, but she tried to work through it.

Sure. You go with that.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2021, 10:48:47 PM »

Sure. You go with that.

Sure.

And you go with insensitive, inconsiderate, ignorant shit that you made up because she was black.

No problem.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2021, 11:08:15 PM »

Sure. You go with that.

Sure.

And you go with insensitive, inconsiderate, ignorant shit that you made up because she was black.

No problem.

Fuck off, intolerant leftist.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7