Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 623

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 199999 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8940 on: June 05, 2024, 03:28:07 PM »

Jesus is a fairy tale and god has no way of actually hearing your prayers. You are damned to earth and being a fucktard, but not for much longer. Soon you will be food for something else.

God is real, and God has given me miracles. I was in chronic pain from an auto accident, I was in horrible pain for 2 years, and then one day while I was on my knees praying God healed me and took away my pain, I felt like fire run up and down my spine and God took my pain away. I am still pain free today. God also helped me on the issue of cancer, once my doctor told me I was going to die from cancer and to prepare for death, and then 2 years later I started testing healthy, and I am healthy now, no cancer. Keep the faith, and pray, and God will hear your prayers, and God will give you miracles.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: June 05, 2024, 03:38:00 PM »

My favorite Acting Teacher from the AADA is in New York City right now, she is getting old, and she wanted to take one last trip to New York before she dies, she went to NYC for 10 Days, and she has been seeing plays on Broadway, and she loves the West Village, and NYU, etc, and Little Italy, etc.

I took a Creative Writing Class in community college with a guy who owns a restaurant in Manhattan, Crazy Otto's, from Lancaster, California, their specialty is Biscuits and Gravy.

And there is the Russian Tea Room, and the Metropolitan Opera, and the Ballet, along with Broadway, etc.

The refugees from Ukraine and from Russia need to migrate to live in New York City.

And the Italians love NYC, and there is Little Italy, and Bensonhurst, etc. The Italians built New York City.

New York also has great Acting schools, etc.

New York is great.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: June 05, 2024, 03:40:29 PM »

What about those folks who no doubt prayed as fervently as you did and still died from cancer? Did He ignore them?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8943 on: June 05, 2024, 04:09:28 PM »

What about those folks who no doubt prayed as fervently as you did and still died from cancer? Did He ignore them?

Without faith then there is no chance at all, thus if one keeps the faith and prays then at least one has a chance of receiving a miracle.

And I am not the only person in my family to have received miracles, an uncle of mine was in a coma from an auto accident, he was not expected to live, then as my Sister was standing at his bedside with a Nun reading Psalms he came out of the coma, it was a miracle. So, God gives miracles to other people, along with giving miracles to me. My uncle ended up dedicating his life to helping former drug addicts at a treatment center in Lancaster.

If you keep the faith and pray, then God will hear your prayers, and miracles are possible.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8944 on: June 05, 2024, 04:14:09 PM »

So God picks and chooses the miracles HE dispenses?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: June 05, 2024, 05:40:03 PM »

Without faith then there is no chance at all, thus if one keeps the faith and prays then at least one has a chance of receiving a miracle.

And I am not the only person in my family to have received miracles, an uncle of mine was in a coma from an auto accident, he was not expected to live, then as my Sister was standing at his bedside with a Nun reading Psalms he came out of the coma, it was a miracle. So, God gives miracles to other people, along with giving miracles to me. My uncle ended up dedicating his life to helping former drug addicts at a treatment center in Lancaster.

If you keep the faith and pray, then God will hear your prayers, and miracles are possible.

Salute,

Tony V.
The causes of miracles are hardly unique to God.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8946 on: June 05, 2024, 07:26:31 PM »

Jesus is a fairy tale and god has no way of actually hearing your prayers. You are damned to earth and being a fucktard, but not for much longer. Soon you will be food for something else.

The writings of history disagree with you.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: June 05, 2024, 08:41:45 PM »

The writings of history disagree with you.
Facilatorn is proof that Jesus exists if only to guarantee a need for the ignore button.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8948 on: June 05, 2024, 09:19:51 PM »

The nihilist among us will not be ignored!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: June 05, 2024, 09:22:45 PM »

Still cannot find money to buy a dictionary?

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: June 05, 2024, 09:42:58 PM »

Still cannot find money to buy a dictionary?
Do not need one. But you need something to explain Christianity and its relationship to miracles.
God promises eternal life to those believe in him.
Earthly deaths are only a precursor  to eternal life as God sees it.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: June 05, 2024, 10:23:19 PM »

Okay. Does not answer my last question, does God pick and choose the miracles he dispenses?, but if you believe in miracles then I have no reason to argue with you. I understand the meaning of faith.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: June 05, 2024, 11:10:01 PM »

Okay. Does not answer my last question, does God pick and choose the miracles he dispenses?,
No. In our Christian belief GOD promises believers in him ETERNAL LIFE of which earthly life is a small portion thereof. He also promises peace through Jesus which  also supplies all the tools to lead a successful life on earth.
The only true miracle Christians celebrate is Easter.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8953 on: June 05, 2024, 11:39:24 PM »

Okay. Does not answer my last question, does God pick and choose the miracles he dispenses?

Don't know, I have no secret insight, or knowledge.

I do know that it's a miracle mrs bambu said 'yes' when I asked her (age 18) to marry me...and having said yes then convinced her parents to let her do so...both signing the special legal permission forms.
Divine providence it was, for sure and certain. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

In NRL footy, when you score a 'try'(touchdown), worth 4 points...you then get a chance to add another 2 points by placing the ball on a tee and kicking it between the goal posts and over the crossbar.

If the try was scored 2 yards in from the sideline, then the kick must be taken from out there, taken back up the field to a point where the angle is best.
As the player prepares to kick...some fans can be heard praying:
"Hail Mary full of grace,
put the ball in the right place"

Their prayer is not always answered.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8954 on: June 06, 2024, 12:13:47 AM »

The Sub Machine Shop in Lancaster has the best pastrami sandwiches in Lancaster, and my favorite sandwich there is the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre Sandwich.

https://submachinelancaster.net/

And Crazy Otto's has great Biscuits and Gravy.

In Anaheim I am walking distance from the original Carl's Jr, I love Carl's Jr, and the Super Star with Cheese is fantastic. And I can eat my burger in La Palma Park. It is great.

And Northgate Market has Mexican Sandwiches that are fantastic, 4 for $10. Ham and Mexican Cheese Tortas on fresh baked bread.

Bambu, Bakersfield grows lots of great stuff that we can send to Australia, we need to send ships full of goods from California to Australia. We need to do world trade.

And God will send me a wife, I pray, maybe like Mahlagha Jaberi or Marli Buccola or Electra Mustaine, or Sophia Stallone, or someone great. I used to really have a crush on Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco. We will see who God sends for me.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 623