Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 624

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 201675 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9225 on: June 25, 2024, 06:34:56 PM »

Bambu is suffering from major EV envy, a terminal case I suspect.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9226 on: June 25, 2024, 06:45:37 PM »

News Note

Nearly half of American electric car owners say they want to go back to internal  combustion vehicles

https://www.eenews.net/articles/46-of-american-ev-drivers-want-to-go-back-to-gas-cars-report/

I recommend you don't buy one...unless you're extremely rich and have a carport well away from your house under which you can charge it.

Cool! More used EVs on the market for consumers who will be getting on the road as the start up phase for the EV charging infrastructure jumps the current hurdles.
Charge mine in our attached garage. You are a gullible ass. Turn off YouTube until you learn discernment.

For what it is worth, that survey runs directly counter to my experience with the score of EV owners I know.

Gullible?
Moi?
Nah...my motto is "never trust anyone".

So, when I actually see the EV Jaguar ablaze in, a news video, and the attached-to-house garage up in smoke, firefighters/fire trucks everywhere, the nice 2 storey home with its garage door boarded up instead of the original door...I sit up and take notice.

Youtube

"EV Jaguar 'spontaneously' catches fire while charging in garage".

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

You have access to Youtube.
Watch the video...it's scary...and make of it what you will...at least you'll be more informed.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9227 on: June 25, 2024, 06:49:32 PM »

News Note

Nearly half of American electric car owners say they want to go back to internal  combustion vehicles

https://www.eenews.net/articles/46-of-american-ev-drivers-want-to-go-back-to-gas-cars-report/

I recommend you don't buy one...unless you're extremely rich and have a carport well away from your house under which you can charge it.

Cool! More used EVs on the market for consumers who will be getting on the road as the start up phase for the EV charging infrastructure jumps the current hurdles.
Charge mine in our attached garage. You are a gullible ass. Turn off YouTube until you learn discernment.

For what it is worth, that survey runs directly counter to my experience with the score of EV owners I know.

They're probably extremely rich...and only drive to work and back, charge up at home.
Try doing anything else and see how you like it then.
No, no, not always and I love it. It is an older model with limited range, but I would get a newer EV when I replace it.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9228 on: June 25, 2024, 06:50:59 PM »

Bambu is suffering from major EV envy, a terminal case I suspect.

I wouldn't have one as a gift.
Wait a minute, that's a bit rash....I would actually have one as a gift, I'm right into "free stuff" these days [make sure you retire with loads of gold] ..just wouldn't charge it in my garage.
The cost of insuring it might be a problem, maybe I could sell photos of my hands and feet online to get the money.

No way I'd buy one, even if I had the money.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 06:55:04 PM by bambu. »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9229 on: June 25, 2024, 06:51:06 PM »

News Note

Gullible?
Moi?

So, when I actually see the EV Jaguar ablaze in, a news video, and the attached-to-house garage up in smoke, firefighters/fire trucks everywhere, the nice 2 storey home with its garage door boarded up instead of the original door...I sit up and take notice.

Youtube

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

Watch the video...it's scary...and make of it what you will...at least you'll be more informed.
Every car fire i have ever seen has been gas powered you stupid stupid man.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9230 on: June 25, 2024, 06:57:08 PM »

News Note

Gullible?
Moi?

Youtube

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

Now who's in denial.
EVs are catching fire in home garages while being charged...uncover your eyes and you will see it clearly.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9231 on: June 25, 2024, 07:08:13 PM »

The first thing they teach you in Leadership Training is to take responsibility and not to blame other people, only then can you grow and solve problems.

And when they divide Americans up and fight us among ourselves then we all lose. We need to all be equal in America, all humans are equal, otherwise America will not work.

Also, as people become educated then they will value an education more, and will fairly reciprocate when it comes to Union Wage Scales, etc, the more education and training that you have then the more money you should be paid. When people see an education being rewarded then they will all want to go out and get an education. And the new movie studio in Kentucky needs to make movies and television shows with young intelligent people, they need to show the best in humanity, with value and respect for an education and greatness and beauty.

Bambu, in Rome they all walk, and they ride bicycles and mopeds, and they have subways and trains and buses, etc. But, in Malibu, or in Topanga, etc, then you need to own a car, I like the new Electric Volkswagen Buses, for Malibu an Electric VW Bus would be perfect. But, they need to fix them so that they do not start fires.

Anyhow, we need to keep Americans united regardless of race, income, sex, etc. They tried to start a race war in the Antelope Valley and a prominent member of the community had to step in and stop the insanity. Two children were fighting on a playground, a white child and a black child, and the black child hit his head on the cement and died. Louis Farrakhan came to the Antelope Valley and said there was going to be a race war because the black child died, instead of bringing society up to the level of civilized wise adults then Farrakhan wanted to bring everyone down to the level of children fighting on a playground. So, Frank Visco, an Italian immigrant business-man from the Antelope Valley pulled Louis Farrakhan into a private room and they had a private discussion, and after the discussion then Farrakhan left town and the race war never happened, it was never brought up again. Visco brought the situation up to the level of civilized wise adults. So, we need to always be ready for people to try to start race wars in America, etc, and we need to always keep the peace and keep everyone equal, and we need to have civilized adults as leaders.

And Zellenskyy needs to come to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to ask for help.

Salute,

Tony  V.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 07:12:45 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9232 on: June 25, 2024, 07:28:19 PM »

Oh dear...

my motto up until now has been "always blame someone else".

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9233 on: June 25, 2024, 07:31:26 PM »

News Note

Gullible?
Moi?

Youtube

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

Now who's in denial.
EVs are catching fire in home garages while being charged...uncover your eyes and you will see it clearly.
https://www.edmunds.com/electric-car/articles/electric-car-fires.html#:~:text=A%20common%20cause%20of%20electric,the%20rest%20of%20the%20vehicle.

Gas cars are more prone to fires than EVs.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 07:35:41 PM by Hairy Lime »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9234 on: June 25, 2024, 07:56:53 PM »

Oh dear...

my motto up until now has been "always blame someone else".

You would be a proud Republican
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9235 on: June 25, 2024, 07:57:32 PM »

News Note

Gullible?
Moi?

Youtube

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

Now who's in denial.
https://www.edmunds.com/electric-car/articles/electric-car-fires.html#:~:text=A%20common%20cause%20of%20electric,the%20rest%20of%20the%20vehicle.

You must not read the news

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9236 on: June 25, 2024, 08:01:51 PM »

News Note

Gullible?
Moi?

Youtube

Fox
Denver

'South Metro
Fire Rescue'

Now who's in denial.

You must not read the news
You must live in a world without recalls and product liability lawyers. Got any facts to show Edmonds wrong?

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #9237 on: June 25, 2024, 08:06:06 PM »

The cost of insuring it might be a problem, maybe I could sell photos of my hands and feet online to get the money.

Why would people pay money to see your hands and feet? 

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9238 on: June 25, 2024, 08:13:30 PM »

The insurance on my EV is in line with other cars of the same make. bambu is a gullible idiot.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #9239 on: June 25, 2024, 08:29:17 PM »

The insurance on my EV is in line with other cars of the same make. bambu is a gullible idiot.

Well of course, but the selling photos strategy remains baffling to me.  Perhaps it's a clever Australian joke that would make sense if my bathtub water swirled down the drain the other direction.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers
Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 624