Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1593058 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #13845 on: May 17, 2019, 09:49:02 AM »

I had a reno project this Spring that required wrangling 60 lb bags of cement.  The only reason my back was up to it was that I've been shoveling snow twice a week since last November.  That said, I see a snowblower maybe 20 years in my future, something that as a Greenie I once swore I'd never touch.  And I'll bet they are surprisingly easy to get used to. 

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #13846 on: May 17, 2019, 10:16:49 AM »

My first senior season in Tampa area. No winter is nice but public transportation is terrible. A car is a must.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13847 on: May 17, 2019, 01:02:06 PM »

No use.  Anything I bring up through research ... not my knowledge of the subject - you will refute.

What a mealy-mouthed, lameass excuse for an excuse.

Yes, we will refute what you bring up, Kiiid.

We won't "LOL" or say "not so." We will provide evidence that it is erroneous, mistaken, wrong, slanted, or whatever it happens to be. It's not because we are contrary, but because as with Obama's birth, while we are all entitled to our own opinions, we are not entitled to our own versions of facts.

The science of climate change is solider than you or Bambi seem prepared to accept.

The immorality of the kidnapping of the children and the intentional failure to track where they were put are not things we made up and they cannot be excused by any amount of fingerpointing.

The elimination of protections of our air and water are incontestable, if one is honest.

The rise in racial incidents and the reduction of civil rights enforcements are both simple to understand and acknowledge, IFF you are willing to be honest.

If "anything I bring up" can be refuted, you might try seeking your research without a bias in your research. Then you might bring up items that we cannot refute.

Of course, there is a good chance we will agree with them.

Guck it. kid and RSW are waiting for the day they start passing out the brown shirts.

GFY

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13848 on: May 17, 2019, 01:03:12 PM »

Pic of Ms Wood works same as vasectomy.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13849 on: May 17, 2019, 01:04:39 PM »

My first senior season in Tampa area. No winter is nice but public transportation is terrible. A car is a must.

Congrats on the retirement

Could get some good playoff baseball there this year

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13850 on: May 17, 2019, 01:05:36 PM »

oilcan

« Reply #13851 on: May 17, 2019, 01:24:23 PM »

Evan Rachel Wood makes a good point with the mandatory vasectomy meme.  She's the second smartest robot at Westworld (sorry, but Thandie Newton is the smartest).  Like Ms. Steinem (IIRC) said, if men got pregnant abortion wouldn't be a hot button issue, it would be a sacrament. 

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13852 on: May 17, 2019, 01:41:26 PM »

Pic of Ms Wood works same as vasectomy.
Says the man who masturbates to photos of Sarah Sanders.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13853 on: May 17, 2019, 02:19:36 PM »

Kid is just saying that a vasectomy in his case would be redundant.

As we know from his posts, the same can be said for Kid getting a lobotomy.

Bolton keeps frothing at the stache. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13854 on: May 17, 2019, 02:29:02 PM »

This would be for Bambi's favorite #1 DJ, but for his hatred of truth:

https://qz.com/1069298/the-3-of-scientific-papers-that-deny-climate-change-are-all-flawed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3O4uvWZJ2rnwRfiBYI35opp78UW82bpTvrqQLCzRBD4xxTMh9pcqjHO0o

The Climate is always changing.
Ice Ages come and go.
The globe heats up, the globe cools, all by itself.
70+ million lightning strikes in America every year...look at all those tons of carbon.
Cattle, more squillions of tons of carbon.
CO2 is not a pollutant, but the source of all plant life.
Simple really.

There are simple answers to complex problems.

They are wrong, but simple.

In 1982, Exxon projected the growth of the CO2 levels and predicted, as surely, temperature rising - they knew what you do not, which is that the two are linked.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13855 on: May 17, 2019, 02:34:20 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

barton

« Reply #13857 on: May 17, 2019, 03:28:04 PM »

Pic of Ms Wood works same as vasectomyiagra... 

FIFY

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #13858 on: May 17, 2019, 04:03:33 PM »

No use.  Anything I bring up through research ... not my knowledge of the subject - you will refute.

What a mealy-mouthed, lameass excuse for an excuse.

Yes, we will refute what you bring up, Kiiid.

We won't "LOL" or say "not so." We will provide evidence that it is erroneous, mistaken, wrong, slanted, or whatever it happens to be. It's not because we are contrary, but because as with Obama's birth, while we are all entitled to our own opinions, we are not entitled to our own versions of facts.

The science of climate change is solider than you or Bambi seem prepared to accept.

The immorality of the kidnapping of the children and the intentional failure to track where they were put are not things we made up and they cannot be excused by any amount of fingerpointing.

The elimination of protections of our air and water are incontestable, if one is honest.

The rise in racial incidents and the reduction of civil rights enforcements are both simple to understand and acknowledge, IFF you are willing to be honest.

If "anything I bring up" can be refuted, you might try seeking your research without a bias in your research. Then you might bring up items that we cannot refute.

Of course, there is a good chance we will agree with them.

There is climate change...of that there is no doubt.
Ice Ages come and go.
The globe heats up, the globe cools...all by itself...that's not in dispute either.

What if anything can man do about it...and still exist himself...that's what's in question.

CO2 is 0.04% of the earth's atmosphere.
3% of that is man-made.
Climate change...best to look elsewhere than man for the answers.

The lives/future of the schoolkids/'young people' downunder will be ruined, not by 'climate change inaction', but by the massive, massive, massive debt they'll be saddled with by the Leftists from today onwards when they win the federal election and go on their borrowing and spending spree like they always do...this time the excuse is 'climate change', on which they're going to win the election.

barton

Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 4288