Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1995211 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #22920 on: November 03, 2019, 10:14:43 AM »

Looking for Kid's "Fuck Tim Thomas" from a few years ago. Can't seem to find it. How about "Fuck Matt Birk"? Can anyone find that one? How about "Kid's a nitwit"? Yep. Found that one.

who?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22921 on: November 03, 2019, 10:17:20 AM »

At least American tax dollars aren't being wasted. Wait....

Budgeted

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #22922 on: November 03, 2019, 10:23:47 AM »

And...
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #22923 on: November 03, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »

Looking for Kid's "Fuck Tim Thomas" from a few years ago. Can't seem to find it. How about "Fuck Matt Birk"? Can anyone find that one? How about "Kid's a nitwit"? Yep. Found that one.

who?
I thought you were a sports fan. Both were All-Stars more than Doolittle.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 10:26:49 AM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22924 on: November 03, 2019, 10:31:37 AM »

At the time, he said the wall — which has cost roughly $10 billion so far and has been mostly funded by taxpayers — would successfully block human traffickers from entering the US. He added that not even world class climbers would be able to scale the structure, especially because the materials that comprise it would become too hot to hold in the desert sun.

Yet smugglers have also found ways of climbing the wall. A method that involves using rebar ladders to scale one side and rope ladders to descend the other has become especially popular near San Diego, despite the risk of falling from the height of a three-story-building (the barrier can be up to 30 feet tall)...     

They have ladders and ropes in Mexico!  Who knew? 

And, re the "too hot to hold" I guess our genius in chief never considered, er, nighttime crossings.
I have no faith in the accuracy of that reporting based solely on the inability to properly use the word "comprise",
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22926 on: November 03, 2019, 12:25:35 PM »

At least American tax dollars aren't being wasted. Wait....

Budgeted

Lied about.
Lied about some more.
Funded by taking money from more important projects under the lie of emergency.
Paid for by the taxpayer's money, despite the lie that it would be paid for by Mexico.

And a waste of money, whether it was budgeted (which it mostly was not, liar!) or not!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22927 on: November 03, 2019, 12:27:26 PM »

Bullshit headline

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/politics/trump-ufc-fight-madison-square-garden/index.html

You don't think there were any cheers?

Okay.

Because the loud boos are audible to anybody listening, Kid.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22928 on: November 03, 2019, 01:04:39 PM »

Bullshit headline

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/politics/trump-ufc-fight-madison-square-garden/index.html

Trump was met with some cheers, but also with a roar of boos as he entered the venue. Some people in the crowd raised signs that read “Remove Trump” and “Impeach Trump.”

To be fair, there were some cheers and “Make America Great” signs at the event. But as Columbia University political scientist Ian Bremmer pointed out in a tweet, it was surprising that the boos were dominant in a crowd that many might have expected to be more generous to Trump.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22929 on: November 03, 2019, 01:19:28 PM »

Research it further and you will find the opposite reported

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22930 on: November 03, 2019, 01:42:20 PM »

You can find all sorts of things reported by deranged trumpist lunatics. They range from the patently untrue to the perversely and fundamentally twisted.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #22931 on: November 03, 2019, 01:45:28 PM »

Wherever Kid's further "research" led him you know that the information he found was no more than 280 characters.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #22932 on: November 03, 2019, 01:56:37 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22933 on: November 03, 2019, 02:07:58 PM »

Research it further and you will find the opposite reported

Must be why you provided the link, just like you did with the "perfect response" to Trump's learning that his wall was not what he had said it was.

Kid, I watched the video. Maybe you also have a video of when he walked in that has only cheers and no "Impeach Trump" signs. If so, I would love to see it.

But otherwise, you have about as much credibility on this as Ward or Trump do on anything.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:10:10 PM by josh »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 4288