Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1595184 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #7395 on: December 17, 2018, 07:49:25 PM »

Quote from: josh link=topic=55.msg78276#msg78276 date

Same old DimWard: anti-democractic, racism apologist liar.
Racism apologist ?
Want to explain that?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7396 on: December 17, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »

I certainly wouldn't want to post someplace where people think me a racist or an apologist for racists.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:30:30 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7397 on: December 17, 2018, 08:01:10 PM »

Racism apologist ?
Want to explain that?

Again?!

To what end? You will lie, deny, or obfuscate, unless you simply ignore it.

But, sure. Why not, right?

I touched on it in my post 3 hours ago.

You have been claiming that there is no basis for accusing your party or its ostensible leader is racist, and either explaining away their actions, claiming there is no evidence that their actions are racist, or, most often, simply ignoring the evidence when it is presented.

Red's the best. Never a word about the 3-5 million illegal immigrant votes claimed by the soon- to-be impeached head of his favorite political party. Never a word about the taxpayer-funded commission to "investigate" such claims, but this Georgia thing cuts him to the quick.

Broken fuckin record.

Never a word against NC's racist gerrymandering.
Never a word against NC's, WI's, or MI's efforts to hamstring the Democratic governors when the GOP was ddefeated.
Never a word condemning the administration's violation of law and treaty reuslting in deaths.

Broken fuckin morals on his part and yours, more like it, Kiiid.

Yankguy grabbed one. I got another. But there have been soooo many times, DimWard.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:02:59 PM by josh »
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7398 on: December 17, 2018, 08:16:25 PM »

Racism apologist ?
Want to explain that?
You apologize for racism and for those that have no respect for democracy when the vote goes against them. I realize you have trouble with simple English but even you should have gotten that.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7399 on: December 17, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »

Racism apologist ?
Want to explain that?
You apologize for racism and for those that have no respect for democracy when the vote goes against them. I realize you have trouble with simple English but even you should have gotten that.
I understand your definition of a racist is anyone who disagrees with you. Without personal insults you have nothing to say.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7400 on: December 17, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »

You probably should post somewhere where people agree with your definition.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7401 on: December 17, 2018, 08:47:17 PM »

I certainly wouldn't want to post someplace where people think me a racist or an apologist for racists.
thats the difference between me and you.  I’m not running away from false accusers.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7402 on: December 17, 2018, 08:49:03 PM »

You probably should post somewhere where people agree with your definition.
I’ll post where I want to.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7403 on: December 17, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »

And all these dopes here will continue to call you a racist. You must have no self-esteem.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7404 on: December 17, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »

I heard some folks talking at the donut shop.

One said to another,  “Kemp, the incoming governor used the office he was currently holding not just to give himself an advantage and to falsely charge a political rival with a crime, he used it to cover up his own failure to ensure that the state's voter registration system is sound.

This despite the fact that he'd already had one massive security breach in 2015 when his office "accidentally sent political organizations, media outlets and others a trove of confidential information about every Georgia voter." Kemp found a scapegoat in his office and fired that employee. But he didn't bother to beef up the security of the voting system and in fact rejected the Obama administration's help in securing their system in 2016. A cybersecurity expert, Logan Lamb, that year that everything from voters' personal data to poll supervisors passwords to the code on the memory cards storing cast ballots was "wide open to potential intruders." It took Kemp seven months to fix it. Meanwhile, he was accusing Obama's Homeland Security Department of "attempting to breach our firewall."

It seems the word is on the street.

More dirt keeps spewing out of the right.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #7405 on: December 17, 2018, 09:20:44 PM »

Racism apologist ?
Want to explain that?
I understand your definition of a racist is anyone who disagrees with you.
No but if it helps you sleep at night, rock with it. Personally I think you like to dare people to call you a racist.
Without personal insults you have nothing to say.
Rock on, "partisan cocksucker." Accurate descriptions are not insults.

barton

« Reply #7406 on: December 17, 2018, 09:42:14 PM »

Racist or not,  I wish our conservative members would post links with actual evidence that supports their claim to be factual.   Otherwise,  I get bored and think, ho-hum,  another tool of corporate plutocrats extruded by their propaganda machine.   I don't care if you have racist thoughts,  I care that you have FREE thoughts.   Which likely requires some introspection.  And that you will offer them up for scrutiny and possible critique and respect that process wherever it leads.   Rock on,  Garth.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7407 on: December 17, 2018, 10:02:27 PM »

That’s literacism.

If Red could read, he’d be a Red. Alas, he can’t and he ain’t. 

How can an illiterate post a relevant link? Luck I suppose, though it doesn’t happen very often.

Anyone left still supporting white knights, however variously their sheets are stained, is at this point deeply suspect.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7408 on: December 17, 2018, 11:50:11 PM »

Racist or not,  I wish our conservative members would post links with actual evidence that supports their claim to be factual. 
Already done.  You just ignored it.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #7409 on: December 17, 2018, 11:57:40 PM »

Racist or not,  I wish our conservative members would post links with actual evidence that supports their claim to be factual. 
Already done.  You just ignored it.
No, you did not. No link de ying the facts stated in the reported article, mention of a guy, and a race baiting smear of an African American woman.  No links. Hard to gaslight a forum on the same.day as the posts.
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 4288