Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166434 times)

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #4665 on: February 16, 2022, 04:05:56 PM »

Congrats to Stafford.
Burrow with his OSU training will be there soon.
Great NFL Playoff for a change

If Burrow had stayed at OSU, he'd not be in the NFL.

Maybe. But you're right Urban Meyer didn't recognize what he had.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: February 16, 2022, 04:07:44 PM »

Don't know which was the bigger joke. The halftime show or the phantom defensive holding call against the Bengals on third down on the Rams last drive. Instead of 4th and game they get a new set of downs

Yep.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: February 16, 2022, 04:09:26 PM »

Don't know which was the bigger joke. The halftime show or the phantom defensive holding call against the Bengals on third down on the Rams last drive. Instead of 4th and game they get a new set of downs
Well, maybe a make up for missing T Higgins obvious face mask on Ramsey on his second td catch.

Maybe. But as the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: February 16, 2022, 04:10:35 PM »

Well, maybe a make up for missing T Higgins obvious face mask on Ramsey on his second td catch.
There was the obvious missed defensive holding by the Rams that forced Cinn  to kick a field goal instead of a first and goal on their first scoring drive. The thing is they were letting things go all game and at the very end call a phantom defensive holding penalty

Yep again.

bosox26d

• View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: February 16, 2022, 09:34:37 PM »

Was he offside on one of them?
No. For the record, I was referring to Aaron Donald.
I saw a photo that showed Donald lined up offside. At least that's what I was referring to😀😀

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: February 17, 2022, 07:00:38 PM »

My Cleveland  Browns draft thanks to PFF:

13. Tyler Linderbaum, C
45. George Pickens WR
77. Boye Mafe, Edge
104. Skyye Moore, WR
115. Bailey Zappe, QB
154. Micah McFadden LB
191. Tariq Woolen, CB

Admiedly the last couple are kind of blind. I figured the draft is long on WR, a big need, and could get a couple later, so I went with Linderbaum. Specifically, I gambled Pickens, who healthy may be the best 9f the lot, would be a ailable in the Second. Was tempted by Moore in the 3rd, but could not let Mafe drop, and.when Moore fell to the 4th, had to have him. I think Zappe is a good developmental prospect at.QB, though I doubt he has the arm to be a true star. And then I guessed.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: February 17, 2022, 08:49:36 PM »

Bailey Zappe

Is he related to George Zipp?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: February 18, 2022, 05:21:49 PM »

Bailey Zappe

Is he related to George Zipp?
Win one for the Zapper.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: February 18, 2022, 08:37:44 PM »

13. Tyler Linderbaum, C
45. George Pickens WR
77. Boye Mafe, Edge
104. Skyye Moore, WR
115. Bailey Zappe, QB
154. Micah McFadden LB
191. Tariq Woolen, CB

Admiedly the last couple are kind of blind. I figured the draft is long on WR, a big need, and could get a couple later, so I went with Linderbaum. Specifically, I gambled Pickens, who healthy may be the best 9f the lot, would be a ailable in the Second. Was tempted by Moore in the 3rd, but could not let Mafe drop, and.when Moore fell to the 4th, had to have him. I think Zappe is a good developmental prospect at.QB, though I doubt he has the arm to be a true star. And then I guessed.

Decent draft considering PPF's list of available players is woefully thin.

Try this one:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:10:53 AM by CaptainCargo »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: February 21, 2022, 04:56:16 PM »

13. Tyler Linderbaum, C
45. George Pickens WR
77. Boye Mafe, Edge
104. Skyye Moore, WR
115. Bailey Zappe, QB
154. Micah McFadden LB
191. Tariq Woolen, CB

Decent draft considering PPF's list of available players is woefully thin.

Try this one:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/
Nice site.  What I have noticed with both sites is if I draft Linderbaum or Davis at 13, I wind up liking my draft overall much better than if I take a WR at 13.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: February 24, 2022, 12:05:31 PM »

WFAN's Tike Barber interestingly notes Giants save cap room with a deal up to 2 to get Hutchinson.

But he would stay at 5 and 7 and take a lineman, like most.

Tike also says Jones is the QB, period.  Has real good things to say about both Coughlin and Fassell - and  likes the opening message from Dabol to his staff.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: February 25, 2022, 04:43:27 PM »

I have been playing around with trades on the PFN simulator. I am not that sold on the three the WR who are likely to go at the top of the draft.  I figure the sweet spot for a trade down is the early 20s. My recent draft, sending 13 to Arizona for 23, 55 and next years second (they take Gardner).

23 Treylon Burks. Close between him and Drake London, both available. When I have traded down lower, though, both are usually gone by, say, Tennessee s choice.
44 Devonte Wyatt. No chance in hell he is there irl. But he is in the simulation.
55 Boye Mafe. I think he will go before PFN has him ranked. Late middle second round seems good.
78 Daniel Faalele. Loading up on Gophers. Besides I think his name rhymes with sheleighly.
98 Quay Walker. Probably projects as a back up, but I like him.
106 Haskell Garrett. We really need more interior DL. I did not like the potential edges here.
117 Skyy Moore. Like the name.
153 Charlie Kolar. We are losing one if not two TE and are a 31 heavy team.
192 Cordell Volson. OL depth.
221 Connor Heywood. Liked his progression to TE, but undersized. I see him as an H Back, or a FB who can catch out of the backfield.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 04:45:16 PM by Hairy Lime »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: March 07, 2022, 05:18:47 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/07/sport/calvin-ridley-suspended-gambling-spt/index.html

He wasn't with the team. He was away for personal reasons.

Indefinite suspension through at least the year ahead.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: March 07, 2022, 07:22:34 PM »

Hamilton

Giants

Please

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: March 08, 2022, 05:30:02 PM »

Absolutely HUGE NFL news today. I refer of course to the Browns putting the franchise tag on David Njoku.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 329