Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1634109 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #15840 on: June 27, 2019, 03:34:41 PM »

Can y'all see he just wants to be banned, and satisfy his delusional narratives of martyrdom at the hands of Left?

Funny, the folks on the right seem to have tougher skin, when I go after their idiocy.

Grow a set, Batty Bart.

If I do then I'll have four testicles which will produce more jizz than even you can lap up.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15841 on: June 27, 2019, 03:39:24 PM »

"These flyers depict Australia's policy on Illegal Immigration. Much can be learned!" Mr Trump tweeted on Thursday morning local time.[/I]
Trump thinks much can be learned from a series of flyers....

Much can be learnt from flyers...then people paying people smugglers or attempting to enter undocumented can't say they weren't warned.
Much can be learnt from Australia's policy on illegal immigration/asylum-seeking.
No more toddlers and their parents perishing at sea/on rocks at Christmas Island etc as their [mostly people-smuggling] boats sink/get smashed....here.

"Take the honey off the table" - Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono [former President of Indonesia].
Go woke, go broke.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15842 on: June 27, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »

Not available yet online but the new Trump piece in TIME (July 1) shows you what you are up against.  I will link to it when available

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15843 on: June 27, 2019, 03:57:17 PM »

Still reviewing last night's debate - stopped when Maddow came on but will force myself to finish it.

I found DeBlasio very presidential.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15844 on: June 27, 2019, 03:57:56 PM »

Without subsidies, coal dies in the USA. It’s dying hard with subsidies already.

It’s good to know what Australian morons are doing. There is always great success in doing exactly the opposite, be it on energy or immigration.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15845 on: June 27, 2019, 04:07:22 PM »

Can y'all see he just wants to be banned, and satisfy his delusional narratives of martyrdom at the hands of Left?

Funny, the folks on the right seem to have tougher skin, when I go after their idiocy.

You have a leg up on the biggest idiot competition as you clearly do the most training.

Thanks for proving my point.

Heh

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15846 on: June 27, 2019, 04:08:51 PM »

Grow a set, Batty Bart.

If I do then I'll have four testicles which will produce more jizz than even you can lap up.

I'm sure you favorite sheep can help you out, there. As usual, Bart Peep.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15847 on: June 27, 2019, 04:29:45 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/26/energy-renewable-electricity-coal-power

We’re getting somewhere. Coal is following buggy whips down, finally. Couldn’t happen to a nicer industry.

April was a favorable month for renewables, with low energy demand and an uptick in wind generation. This means that coal may once again pull ahead of renewables again during 2019, although the long-term trends appear to be set.

#####

Coal is still needed for when the sun doesn't shine and the wind doesn't blow.

The nearest whole percentage of power generated by wind in the world?
Answer...0...zero...0.04%.

You ever hear about fucking batteries... and are they better than sheep?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15848 on: June 27, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »

Without subsidies, coal dies in the USA. It’s dying hard with subsidies already.

It’s good to know what Australian morons are doing. There is always great success in doing exactly the opposite, be it on energy or immigration.

Without massive subsidies, renewables die in Australia.

"Power has to be:

. Available
. Reliable
. Affordable."
      - no1 radio host.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15849 on: June 27, 2019, 04:48:37 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/26/energy-renewable-electricity-coal-power

We’re getting somewhere. Coal is following buggy whips down, finally. Couldn’t happen to a nicer industry.

April was a favorable month for renewables, with low energy demand and an uptick in wind generation. This means that coal may once again pull ahead of renewables again during 2019, although the long-term trends appear to be set.

#####

The nearest whole percentage of power generated by wind in the world?
Answer...0...zero...0.04%.

You ever hear about fucking batteries... and are they better than sheep?

Batteries?
Sure...the future.
Unaffordable now.

But who pays...the People don't have any money...and govts don't have any money, all govts have is the money they raise from the People in taxes.
We eat the sheep...or export them. [the live animal export trade should be banned.]
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15850 on: June 27, 2019, 04:49:07 PM »

You guessed wrong. Then you wrote a lot of horseshit.

Both extreme partisans are using pictures of dead babies to advance their cause. That's disgusting on many levels. Guess you don't see it that way.

Looks like I guessed right (hint, I wasn't really guessing) and then you promptly ignored or did not understand the points that followed.

Shorter version; pointing to dead babies to advance your cause isn't disgusting (on any level) if your cause is ending policies that lead to dead babies.

Maybe what you want to argue is that family separations, metering and otherwise making border conditions appreciably crueler (such as arguing that you do not need to provide beds or soap or toothpaste) as a mater of policy does not actually lead to higher risk of death for migrants.  Then make that argument. 

Otherwise, your post is virtue signaling without merit or substance.

If only you were msn enough to admit you fucked up.

You fucked up.

You are the 2nd-to-last person (after Ward) who should be lecturing others here on admitting fucking up.

Joshie butts in, beard caked with donut crumbs, glasses fogged, as the illiberal Leftists circle the wagons, trying to defend exploiting pics of dead children to advance the cause.
While asshat Hamilton continues to exploit pics of dead children to advance his own personal vendettas.

Your pic in the near future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VyAZn6lxto
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15851 on: June 27, 2019, 04:59:20 PM »

Note the ass hat cannot even tell California from Arizona.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #15852 on: June 27, 2019, 05:02:10 PM »

"These flyers depict Australia's policy on Illegal Immigration. Much can be learned!" Mr Trump tweeted on Thursday morning local time.[/I]
Trump thinks much can be learned from a series of flyers....

Much can be learnt from flyers..
...if you have the attention span of a toddler.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #15853 on: June 27, 2019, 05:03:07 PM »

For the same reason you can only use coal power when you plug your extension cord directly into the power generating plant. Jesus you are an idiot.

Idiocy is believing that at present coal is not needed in the world to supply the base-load power the population requires...at an affordable price.
Jesus you are an idiot.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15854 on: June 27, 2019, 05:06:24 PM »

Featured on my tv last night, as her sentencing date nears.
If the People hadn't heard about this, they sure have now.
Mrs ["it's ok for you, you don't have a Black face"] bambu, watching this, seeing the African-Aussie model when she wasn't spaced out on prescription drugs and alcohol, her beliefs and achievements...then seeing what she's been convicted of doing on the plane and the sentence she's facing...mumbled something like "if she were White she'd get a slap on the wrist".

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/white-trash-b-aussie-models-outburst-on-flight/ar-AADvaXi?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

#####

Nice photo of Ms Mornyang wearing a pilot's hat and 'flying' a plane.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 4288