Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2443 2444 [2445] 2446 2447 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1655720 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36660 on: June 04, 2020, 09:50:53 PM »

Amnesty, Abortion and Acid.

I think that's what Biden should run on.

Better than Trump's fascism and slow-motion genocide.

Trump should run on;

'Energy must be;

Available
Reliable
Affordable'     - no 1 radio host.

If he would leave here to run for a position in the Australian government, I would very much support that. They have weak and foolish leadership at the moment so he stands a good chance of winning Bigly in Australia right now and he has fatally eroded his chances of ever winning anything here. New Zealand can easily afford to build a wall around Australia, so his main policy would work there where it has failed spectacularly here.

Bambu, you could be his number one guy. Just put on your gestapo drag outfit and go out into the streets and tell Australians the good news. “Trump is coming! He will make Australia great again!”
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36661 on: June 04, 2020, 09:55:11 PM »

Amnesty, Abortion and Acid.

I think that's what Biden should run on.

Better than Trump's fascism and slow-motion genocide.

Trump should run on;

'Energy must be;

Available
Reliable
Affordable'     - no 1 radio host.

If he would leave here to run for a position in the Australian government, I would very much support that. They have weak and foolish leadership at the moment so he stands a good chance of winning Bigly in Australia right now and he has fatally eroded his chances of ever winning anything here. New Zealand can easily afford to build a wall around Australia, so his main policy would work there where it has failed spectacularly here.

Bambu, you could be his number one guy. Just put on your gestapo drag outfit and go out into the streets and tell Australians the good news. “Trump is coming! He will make Australia great again!”

No thanx, as much as I like some of Mr Trump's policies, best you keep him...ScoMo is doing a fine job leading us.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36662 on: June 04, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »

The democrats/progressives now officially endorse
“ Defund The Police!”
This will not end well for them.

We’re winning the war on drugs!

http://youtu.be/wVkk6fH2u0Y

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #36663 on: June 04, 2020, 09:59:15 PM »

Its not like our nation was founded by criminals so dastardly England had to ship them half-way around the world.

People shipped to Australia were mainly nonviolent impoverished Cockneys who were looking at debtors prison.   I know everyone loves the cliche of Australia being full of nasty felons,  but it's false.  I roomed with an Australian fellah for two years,  who educated me on the matter, so I feel moved to pass it along.   Economic refugees from England's oppression of the lower classes would more accurately describe them.

WBW I hitchiked through Europe for awhile with some Aussies. Good guys but they seldom paid for beers. They said they were broke. I guess its genetic

I was going with the convict narrative or Crocadile Dundee.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36664 on: June 04, 2020, 10:03:56 PM »

No thanx, as much as I like some of Mr Trump's policies, best you keep him...ScoMo is doing a fine job leading us.

You enjoy your lead cracker.

We probably will keep trump. We’re building a gibbet for him right now.

Is the caged or uncaged variety more befitting his dignity?

Do we hang him right side up or upside down?

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36665 on: June 04, 2020, 10:08:12 PM »

Leaving the case of Manuel Ellis aside...

What if y'all were a cop, honest and true, and you were called to the situation where a man was opening the doors of occupied cars...and when you approached him he became violent and assaulted one of your fellow police officers and slammed him onto the concrete?
Would you and three officers try to arrest him, or just drive off?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36666 on: June 04, 2020, 10:09:21 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36667 on: June 04, 2020, 10:12:19 PM »

What if y'all were a cop, honest and true, and you were called to the situation where a man was opening the doors of occupied cars...and when you approached him he became violent and assaulted one of your fellow police officers and slammed him onto the concrete?

Go try some things out. When you’re done, come back and tell us how it went.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36668 on: June 04, 2020, 10:17:54 PM »

He's your boy, you made him 'king'.
Go woke, go broke.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #36669 on: June 04, 2020, 10:17:59 PM »

Tom Cotton wants to send in troops.   Erm,  isn’t this exactly what gun extremists like Cotton say the 2nd Amendment is supposed to prevent?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/insurrection-act-invoked/story%3fid=71020988

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36670 on: June 04, 2020, 10:21:47 PM »

He's your boy, you made him 'king'.

He didn’t read the fine print (i.e. any of it)

Richard P. Feynman

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36671 on: June 04, 2020, 10:22:00 PM »

Depends on his color, of course!

Haven't you been paying attention?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36672 on: June 04, 2020, 10:25:54 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/04/defund-the-police-us-george-floyd-budgets

I didn't get to read that link yet.

But the simplest way to defund the police is to decriminalize drugs.
Once you end drug prohibition, suddenly there's much less crime and you need much fewer police and smaller budgets.  Magical.

The union leaders have to change.

The most dangerous man in NYC is Patrick Lynch.

Even though many US police departments’ duties are responding to non-violent, non-emergency calls, departments have expanded their military-style arsenal in recent years. US police kill more people in days than many other countries do in years.

#####

Other countries are not America.
Who are these people US police are killing in days?   armed thugs who are shooting at them?
If the bad people have big guns, then then cops must have the same or bigger.

https://twitter.com/obsoletedogma/status/1268729611300593665?s=21
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36673 on: June 04, 2020, 10:26:18 PM »

Tom Cotton wants to send in troops.   Erm,  isn’t this exactly what gun extremists like Cotton say the 2nd Amendment is supposed to prevent?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/insurrection-act-invoked/story%3fid=71020988

Red and the bois in his bunker need to lie about conditions on the ground so they can misapply laws  to their fake conditions to justify the next act in their crime spree. It’s SOP for the pasty fig leaf mafia. For cracker jackals like RedWard, it’s almost a mating call.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #36674 on: June 04, 2020, 10:29:23 PM »

AG Barr has his Federal forces in unmarked battle uniforms on call in DC and presumably ready to deploy whereever he or Dictator Donnie wants.

We got a fucking secret police cracking down on citizen's legally exercising their constitutional rights.

Himmler, Beria, Pinochet, Barr

We're getting to fucking close.

This cancer has to be removed
Pages: 1 ... 2443 2444 [2445] 2446 2447 ... 4288