Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 ... 2734

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504244 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32805 on: January 19, 2023, 12:12:45 PM »

(a)

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
Your selective bolding obscures the fact that Biden( and Trump) are clearly in violation of section A.
Prima facie.
Biden even boasted about securing the documents in a locked garage with his Corvette.

I do not think you thought this one through.
Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32806 on: January 19, 2023, 12:26:16 PM »

(a)

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
Your selective bolding obscures the fact that Biden( and Trump) are clearly in violation of section A.
Prima facie.
Biden even boasted about securing the documents in a locked garage with his Corvette.

Liar.
I was right.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32807 on: January 19, 2023, 12:45:41 PM »

(a)

Prima facie.

Liar.
I was right.
Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32808 on: January 19, 2023, 06:11:56 PM »

Wonder if Alec Baldwin has a different view of the NRA today?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32809 on: January 19, 2023, 06:14:35 PM »

Youtube:

Slavery and The Slaves in Africa

"Why is only Black slavery taught in schools?

White people were enslaved in Africa until almost the same time that slavery was abolished in America.
Pirates raided European towns and villages around the Mediterranean until the 1840s when the American Navy stopped them to secure trade routes to Europe.
These pirates would take the White slaves to Black nations in Africa where they would be treated as horribly as any slaves in America.
Many of the men would be castrated and they were worked to death in quarries instead of plantations.
White European women were sex slaves to their African-Black masters.

So why has this era of history been all but forgotten?"

#####

A very good question...very very good question.
Time this *hidden* fact was exposed to the 2023 world.
Bring in the the bright light and microscope.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 06:16:50 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32810 on: January 19, 2023, 06:52:16 PM »

Time this hidden fact was exposed to the 2023 world.

Only hidden from dolts like you.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32811 on: January 19, 2023, 07:38:01 PM »

Time this hidden fact was exposed to the 2023 world.

Only hidden from dolts like you.

If you did a street talk, or went into high schools/colleges in America etc, I bet your opinion would be reversed.
They *don't* even know who was in the Vietnam war, let alone about White slavery in Africa...because it's not taught.
Ask them about the Civil War, and their most likely answer would be "what? who? where?"
From whom did the US gain independence?
How many stars on the US flag?
What is the 4th July?
Most struggle with the answers.
It's not taught...or not taught very well.
Leftist academia seems to think it's all 'warmongering".
I simply can't imagine they teach about how White people were enslaved by Black people in Africa.

Ask your children, grandchildren, cousins etc...without notice...see what happens.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:35:52 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32812 on: January 19, 2023, 10:20:28 PM »

Bambu has got it all figured out.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32813 on: January 20, 2023, 03:33:57 AM »

Bambu has got it all figured out.

He sure has, more than those running LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, Oregon, Washington,  California have.

In the LA homeless video, the City, County, State are all blaming each other for the horror.
Officials from all of them fired up about what's going on. In addition people from community groups and charities have their say.

My plan is now, not 10 years from now.
Tents can be erected, now. The military could do it. And erect fences around the camps.
Many thousands will die on the streets in the next 10 years if nothing changes.
Mentally ill people would be housed in mental institutions, special inpectors checking on their welfare.
Substance abusers would be sent to rehab. Released from rehab, they could choose the camps or make their own way...but no returning to living on the streets, parks etc as they would quickly be shipped off to the camps.
Special patrols, spies everywhere.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 03:37:03 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32814 on: January 20, 2023, 03:52:03 AM »

O oh,

The country reached its debt limit, which currently stands at $31.4 trillion, on Thursday.

the debt is about 120% of GDP, according to government figures.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/18/politics/us-debt-ceiling-what-matters/index.html

#####

Looks a lot like my household budget..."moving money around to make interest payments"..."extraordinary measures".
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32815 on: January 20, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/01/20/new-mexico-suspect-shows-seek-a-violent-solution-to-rejection/

Treat all republicans like active shooters. The best of them are no more than a step away.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32816 on: January 20, 2023, 01:10:33 PM »

Am sprinting through here atm, but if that's the fellow shooting at Democratic officials houses in ABQ, he does seem to epitomize the Sore Loser. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32818 on: January 20, 2023, 01:26:32 PM »

Uh oh!

News Item from the New York Times today.

WASHINGTON  The decision by President Biden and his top advisers to keep the discovery of classified documents secret from the public and even most of the White House staff for 68 days was driven by what turned out to be a futile hope that the incident could be quietly disposed of without broader implications for Mr. Biden or his presidency.

The handful of advisers who were aware of the initial discovery on Nov. 2 six days before the midterm elections gambled that without going public, they could convince the Justice Department that the matter was little more than a minor, good-faith mistake, unlike former President Donald J. Trump hoarding of documents at his Florida estate.

In fact, the Biden strategy was profoundly influenced by the Trump case, in which the former president refused to turn over all the classified documents he had taken, even after being subpoenaed. The goal for the Biden team, according to people familiar with the internal deliberations who spoke on condition of anonymity, was to win the trust of Justice Department investigators and demonstrate that the president and his team were cooperating fully. In other words, they would head off any serious legal repercussions by doing exactly the opposite of what the Biden lawyers had seen the Trump legal team do.

In the short term, at least, the bet seems to have backfired. The Biden silence while cooperating with investigators did not forestall the appointment of a special counsel, as his aides had hoped, but still resulted in a public uproar once it became clear that the White House had hidden the situation from the public for more than two months.   Biden advisers still hope that the trust they believe they have engendered with investigators by not litigating the matter in public may yet pay off in the long run, by convincing the special counsel that nothing nefarious took place.

Still to be explained is who leaked the information and why?
Since the info was tightly held among the Biden inner circle could it be that circle contains democrats who may want Biden to retire after one term?

Stay tuned.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32819 on: January 20, 2023, 03:31:14 PM »

NEWS FLASH:

Biden Lawyers Smarter Than Trump Lawyers.
In related news, water remains wet.

Unlike both Trump Lawyers and PROVEN LIAR RedDick, Biden lawyers have both read and understood the mishandling of documents statute. And they know the cooperating and voluntarily handing over the documents makes it nearly impossible to find the knowledge and intent required by the statute as an element of the criminal offense.
Pages: 1 ... 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 ... 2734